The "Is Kat Pregnant" speculation thread - MichaelScottShoutingNo.GIF

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Homersexual

kiwifarms.net
Today he flat our denied having a 'human child'.

Dark doesn't really do point blank lies like that, typically its weasel words or semantics
We all know that Philbert likes to play the semantics game. That leaves two possibilities.
  • He has a child but it is not human. Pigroach breeding with a horse would produce something not human.
  • There is a human child but it isn't his. Kat had a kid with Jim. Philbert already enjoys being findom'd by sweaty pixel men, maybe he enjoys being cuckolded by real sweaty men.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
We all know that Philbert likes to play the semantics game. That leaves two possibilities.
  • He has a child but it is not human. Pigroach breeding with a horse would produce something not human.
  • There is a human child but it isn't his. Kat had a kid with Jim. Philbert already enjoys being findom'd by sweaty pixel men, maybe he enjoys being cuckolded by real sweaty men.

a black child running around his house

what an image

King Daddy Telomerase

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
If Katherine had a kid, we would also know immediately.

I wish this meme would die. It's another thing he's going to use in the future. "The STUPID detractors thought I had a child! duhuh What a bunchamorons! Me and Khet would LOVE to have a child, but we can't afford it! I'm a responsible adult doing the right thing! We are a happy family with my son, Jasper! Fucking IDIOTS! duhuhuh"

Seora

Night of the long Knives: Modern Edition Y2K
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone look at Phil and want him to be a father (I'm sure Khet agrees)?

His main motivation is money hell, he still harps on about shit from years ago like that hulk 1st edition figurine he wanted but didn’t get at age 14. He gives shit parenting advice and if he did have a kid I’m willing to bet it would be a carbon copy of DSP except with demon child genes from Khet.

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone look at Phil and want him to be a father (I'm sure Khet agrees)?

His main motivation is money hell, he still harps on about shit from years ago like that hulk 1st edition figurine he wanted but didn’t get at age 14. He gives shit parenting advice and if he did have a kid I’m willing to bet it would be a carbon copy of DSP except with demon child genes from Khet.
Phil could only pork Khet if she taped a glistening photo of Hulkster's oiled up mantits to her back.

Quantum Diabetes

You got the touch..you got the powahhh…yeah!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After you’ve jacked off to your stream, lost your trophy jailbait mommy gf and married chucky’s bride I’m willing to bet he’s not that picky.

After you’ve jacked off to your stream, lost your trophy jailbait mommy gf and married chucky’s bride I’m willing to bet he’s not that picky.
He only likes buttholes if they're attached to men. Pussy, yuck!

OverlySensitive

Give her a pill
kiwifarms.net
It's covids fault. Hell you can watch any news station and see how the women have ballooned the fuck up since it happened. I think its funny people say she might be pregnant but not likely unless she did get nocked up by her supplier but I think she is to lazy for that now.

These are basically non mobile people in their 30's who sit around all day in their jammies microwaving pizza pockets while drinking gin and pill popping. Im pretty sure neither of them have any sort of voluntary sex drive for any other person and probably haven't for some years and that's not to say I don't think Kat hasn't traded sex but for her that's money so its not like she desires to do it for the love of intercourse its just something to get around not having drugs or a job that pays well