The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

donjulio

kiwifarms.net
The chat had been on zombie mode for ages and only had spammers, the mentally infirm and trolls left using it. It does seem like Josh removed it so that Haru wouldn't get dabbed on tho.
The seemingly "coordinated" Haru dabbin was probably the last straw if anything. Was just shitting up the chat in the end with the same damn biased explanations of why it was happening. Reminds me of that Kayfabe faggotry.

FuzzMushr00m

Palatial Nigga
kiwifarms.net
A compromise if you will relaunch chat but name it Gator chat and we can only help Gator in his endeavours against the Demon.
Gatorchads: high IQ discussions, witty jokes to keep the femoids engaged and ready to make kids to save the White Race™, deep dives into demonology
IP2chads: real time updates on the Nano titties question, based Shawn Phase
All other posters: shitflinging, neghole pozzing, rampant homosexuality and widespread heroin use

Laquisha Guntermensch

Three bucks a shart, need diapers, plz help HUAGGH
kiwifarms.net
Well, the chat caused these:
- 1 Nissan Sentra on a 83675-month-plan totalled
- An entire motorway closure due to one of those pesky a-log Serbian pigeons using Blizzard

Clearly if China or Russia got a hold of it, they'll turn Washington into Siberia.
I guess we're back to posting spoilered flashing .gifs if we want to fuck with Ralpha-streams again. So be it, but thanks for trying Null. I truly enjoyed the chaos, and would like @vulg to post in the BP chat and see how they'd handle the first fucking date.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess we're back to posting spoilered flashing .gifs if we want to fuck with Ralpha-streams again. So be it, but thanks for trying Null. I truly enjoyed the chaos, and would like @vulg to post in the BP chat and see how they'd handle the first fucking date.
Well my personal thoughts are it's better to try and refine a system further instead of killing it. However, I haven't sent a single directed message since the Hey Babe rubbish so I'm not affected and won't care to comment one way or another.

The two undirected messages were something along the lines of:
Yeah the word "vaccine" originated from some cowpox study in 1800s "variolae vaccinae". Vaccinae meant cow in latin.
I think they infected some kid with cowpox, treated him, and then infected him with smallpox which the kid was then immune to. The word originated from human experimentation.

(Feel free to let those pesky pro-vax politicising leftists know this, the thing they are hellbent on forcing people getting originated from a kid being used as a lab rat)
Found a reputable source: https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/vaccine-the-words-history-aint-pretty

I don't know the context of the chat, they were talking about the word's origin so I thought I'd just chime in. This doesn't belong in any IF/EOR thread unless the cow brings it up.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
The chat not existing sucks. No one stream snipes the gunt because they’ll die of boredom & there would have been at least a couple of ppl getting the Gunt’s attention to seethe live in it.

Iamthatis

Trans rights are Janny rights!
kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly not sure how I feel about this.

Also, I agree the second guy looks more the part and his nose looks more like a Ralphamale nose. The first guy looks competent enough mentally but could be wrong. Ralph got guardianship because Evan is not mentally competent enough to make decisions. The second guy fit that more since he doesn't even look like he knows where he's at.
So you’ll delete an off color comment but doxing random tards that look like Ethan is a ok? I don’t think I’ll ever understand the rules of this board. I’m sure I’ll be reprimanded for backseat moderation for just saying this so I guess the only real rule is don’t offend the jannys……sigh

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So you’ll delete an off color comment but doxing random tards that look like Ethan is a ok? I don’t think I’ll ever understand the rules of this board. I’m sure I’ll be reprimanded for backseat moderation for just saying this so I guess the only real rule is don’t offend the jannys……sigh
What off color comments have I deleted? I'm not denying I have, but which ones do you think I've deleted?
I'll freely admit I've deleted one or two prison rape posts because I felt they went into way too much detail and it just came across as someone writing out their fantasy. Plus, prison rape jokes suck. It's easy and way, way over used so they aren't even funny anymore, IMO.

There's some things you need to understand about sweeping.
  1. The most important thing to know is,there is very little guidance on how we should sweep, which means it's largely left up to our own judgment. This is by design, I believe, because of #3.
  2. @AltisticRight and I are not the only ones that can sweep this board. For example, @Ellesse_warrior has a privileges here too and is actually the one that seems to handle most of the reports. I never even see most of them because he's worked them and closed them before I see the notification. Once they are closed, I have to go look for them.
  3. Things are not always black and white. For example, I've deleted posts that I considered to be trolling plans and rejected reports for others because it seemed obvious to me it was a joke. This also goes back to #1.
  4. There are no rules against doxing. Faildoxing may be deleted, I guess, but refer back to #1. In this specific case we know the name and location is correct and it's likely just the picture to put a face to the name is incorrect. That's barely even a faildox since we don't know who is actually in the photo. Doxing is not run by staff before its posted. Also in this specific case, so what if the wrong person is named as Evan? Is that going to impact someone that lives in a nursing home and can't take care of themselves anyway? My slight uneasiness about the thread isn't because of potential faildox photo, but because I don't see why we need a thread on a non-player in the Ralph sphere. I feel the same way about the thread for Ronnie. And this is where #1 comes into play again. I don't have to delete it. Some stuff I may delete to put a stop to it, other stuff I prefer to let die on its own or leave it to be mocked.

So I guess in a sense you're right. It shouldn't be just because we get pissed off, though I have been pissed off. I believe Null selects local mods because they will have a better feel for what should or shouldn't be allowed in that particular section. However, you still do have other mods that may handle reports that don't pay any other attention to what goes on in that section. In that case, stuff may be deleted that I wouldn't have deleted.
Also, something I may have deleted, I will leave if I see Null has interacted with it. He is the ultimate rule setter and guide to what should or shouldn't be allowed.

Here's another big thing to remember: If you have a problem with how things are being modded, post in this thread for this section or in Talk to Staff. Don't derail other threads with complaining about moderation or a lack of moderation.

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
You are right, the 2022 rules are only positive vibes about gator and gatorchads. :null: the only lolcow allowed for discussion is this one :dienull: I freaking freak gator ! :feels:
  1. @AltisticRight and I are not the only ones that can sweep this board. For example, @Ellesse_warrior has a privileges here too and is actually the one that seems to handle most of the reports. I never even see most of them because he's worked them and closed them before I see the notification. Once they are closed, I have to go look for them.
@Null is active in the board, I've seen @José Mourinho and @Ride come by.

Cow Poly

Join my Facebook DM group
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What off color comments have I deleted? I'm not denying I have, but which ones do you think I've deleted?
I'll freely admit I've deleted one or two prison rape posts because I felt they went into way too much detail and it just came across as someone writing out their fantasy. Plus, prison rape jokes suck. It's easy and way, way over used so they aren't even funny anymore, IMO.

1. The most important thing to know is,there is very little guidance on how we should sweep, which means it's largely left up to our own judgment. This is by design, I believe, because of #3.
  2. @AltisticRight and I are not the only ones that can sweep this board. For example, @Ellesse_warrior has a privileges here too and is actually the one that seems to handle most of the reports. I never even see most of them because he's worked them and closed them before I see the notification. Once they are closed, I have to go look for them.
  3. Things are not always black and white. For example, I've deleted posts that I considered to be trolling plans and rejected reports for others because it seemed obvious to me it was a joke. This also goes back to #1.
  4. There are no rules against doxing. Faildoxing may be deleted, I guess, but refer back to #1. In this specific case we know the name and location is correct and it's likely just the picture to put a face to the name is incorrect. That's barely even a faildox since we don't know who is actually in the photo. Doxing is not run by staff before its posted. Also in this specific case, so what if the wrong person is named as Evan? Is that going to impact someone that lives in a nursing home and can't take care of themselves anyway? My slight uneasiness about the thread isn't because of potential faildox photo, but because I don't see why we need a thread on a non-player in the Ralph sphere. I feel the same way about the thread for Ronnie. And this is where #1 comes into play again. I don't have to delete it. Some stuff I may delete to put a stop to it, other stuff I prefer to let die on its own or leave it to be mocked.

So I guess in a sense you're right. It shouldn't be just because we get pissed off, though I have been pissed off. I believe Null selects local mods because they will have a better feel for what should or shouldn't be allowed in that particular section. However, you still do have other mods that may handle reports that don't pay any other attention to what goes on in that section. In that case, stuff may be deleted that I wouldn't have deleted.
Also, something I may have deleted, I will leave if I see Null has interacted with it. He is the ultimate rule setter and guide to what should or shouldn't be allowed.

Here's another big thing to remember: If you have a problem with how things are being modded, post in this thread for this section or in Talk to Staff. Don't derail other threads with complaining about moderation or a lack of moderation.
Rape is funny.
Buttrape is REALLY FUNNY.
Comedy 101

Gone Ham

Romeo oh Romeo, why won't you preform cunnalingus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

IM A JANNY SO I MUST SWEEEEEPP

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
I think this is a question worth asking here. Now that Warski has disassociated with Ralph, is his thread going to remain here or moved back to IF?

EDIT: I just don't want any surprises, mods.