The JCaesar Senate - a/k/a board meta thread

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this is a question worth asking here. Now that Warski has disassociated with Ralph, is his thread going to remain here or moved back to IF?

EDIT: I just don't want any surprises, mods.
No idea, he might crawl back like Rand, or this thing might go further. I don't see a reason to move it, as of now.

RedRocket69

Just A Dog Looking For His White Girl
kiwifarms.net
Gunt deployed a team of highly skilled SQL injection artists from the Philippines to kill the chat.
>Take away the playpen
>Get mad when toddlers are running around, shitting all over everything
Why does Jersh want us to invade his Fat Women chat so bad?

Xx_Retard Faggot 1488_xX

I miss my old friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
RIP_Cow_Poly.png

Moliberry

kiwifarms.net
Oh man, screenshots! The most secure way to present theories of cabals.
how new are you? The tranny mods of KF are always engaging in some gay cabal shit. Like jewsh protecting that tranny haru. Deleting chats, deleting posts like this to protect haru's feefes. It's no surprise that the aboriginal and sam are doing gay discord ops considering the clique nature of the subforum.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
how new are you? The tranny mods of KF are always engaging in some gay cabal shit. Like jewsh protecting that tranny haru. Deleting chats, deleting posts like this to protect haru's feefes. It's no surprise that the aboriginal and sam are doing gay discord ops considering the clique nature of the subforum.
You can see the join date on every post. Open your fucking eyes.

RickestRickCriminal

marshmallow midget
kiwifarms.net
You have to make some explaining @Ralphamale for the retarded shit you asked @Null

edit:
Forgot to mention @Instapot making stupid questions and crying when confronted. I'm bothering to reply since I had no idea what they were talking about but you guys have to go on this rants explaining your gay op to the point that it tumbles down.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1. I guess we pussied out on deleting TeaClips thread like the plan was in those totally real screenshots.
2. Who the fuck is Hazel?
3. Lmao imagine thinking I have the ability to edit site logs. I'm not Null you dipshits.

Not sure why they thought using the account that was posting cum tributes to Meigh was going to lend credibility to this. Discord really does rot the brain.