The JCaesar Senate - Meta thread.

JustSomeDong

My own dark side lower companion...
kiwifarms.net
1. I guess we pussied out on deleting TeaClips thread like the plan was in those totally real screenshots.
2. Who the fuck is Hazel?
3. Lmao imagine thinking I have the ability to edit site logs. I'm not Null you dipshits.

Not sure why they thought using the account that was posting cum tributes to Meigh was going to lend credibility to this. Discord really does rot the brain.
Plausibility aside, It was pretty funny.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
Lmao imagine thinking I have the ability to edit site logs. I'm not Null you dipshits.
It has to be annoying for you when these low-effort shenanigans pop up, but personally those screenshots made me lol. “Gosh I hope nobody screenshots this, our gay ops would be in big trouble then!”

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
It has to be annoying for you when these low-effort shenanigans pop up, but personally those screenshots made me lol. “Gosh I hope nobody screenshots this, our gay ops would be in big trouble then!”
My favorite part is when they mention the discord might be compromised but still talk about gay ops out in the open anyways. Totally believable behavior 10/10.

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I mean this isn’t exactly subtle:

4660BB32-77EB-42E5-93E7-AE3E59D27223.jpeg

But it’s cute they also imagine mundane convos like this:
25318EB9-71BD-4BFE-9C4E-BAFEC0DAF661.jpeg

Soulless Manniquin Esq.

Your Honor, this Murderer is not guilty
kiwifarms.net
If it's out there anyways it should be on the forum. If it's on the forum it better be correct.
It is my belief that you could reasonably get rid of doxx on the website and the main flavor of the website would be unaffected. Heck, I believe more people would be willing to defend the website as a whole if doxxing was removed.

It is also my belief that only a-logs seem to have an active interest in doxxes, and it only seems to encourage a-log behaviour. Archiving lolcows is good. if their doxxes happen to be there that is fine, but actively looking for or promoting the search for doxxes is appearing to actively be at the detriment of the website.

Exhibit A: Count Dankula being unable to support the website wholeheartedly (I am vaguely aware that Dankula has personal beef for some reason, but he would otherwise be forced by his beliefs to support the website).

Exhibit B: During the Byuu debacle nobody would give the website a full throated defense, silence speaks volumes about people's feelings. My thoughts is that overall Doxxes are just not fun, and nobody wants to support something they fear.