The JCaesar Senate - Meta thread.

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
Sure, I get it. It's just ridiculous to have so many threads when it's connect to an on-going event, and the daddy gym fingerbang thread name is funny for how it's as hyperbolic as the insane shit piggy is squealing about.

Might be me not keeping up with Ralph as much, but how are non-regulars and newfags suppose to read all these updates ?

Edit: At least we can add back the "Property of Nick Fuentes" part to the board description ?

Last edited:

Wine em Dine em 69 em

White People Pay Up
kiwifarms.net
A proposition-
A dedicated reference thread, for dispelling specific Ralph lies with documented proof.
For example- I didn’t eat da poopoo
Reference thread post #1- the video evidence.
There would be no shitposting, just the facts, streamlined for easy reference.
The Ralph subforum is such a sprawling mess, and I think an archive would be an asset. Might even be useful for non-KFers.
The contributors and administration of proposed evidentiary archive I leave to the experts.

Gunterator

kiwifarms.net
A proposition-
A dedicated reference thread, for dispelling specific Ralph lies with documented proof.
The Ralph subforum is such a sprawling mess, and I think an archive would be an asset. Might even be useful for non-KFers.
The contributors and administration of proposed evidentiary archive I leave to the experts.
If someone made a reference thread there would be a flood of dumb iceberg and rise and fall youtube videos of the gunt a week later lmao

John Andrews Stan

Call 608-566-9287 to order my famous pepperoni! 🍕
kiwifarms.net
I like the vs threads, the rekieta and metokur threads have proved they're worthwhile, as feuds continue they get bumped.
If it's not an ongoing feud the thread will die and drop off.
Same. The dedicated threads also help me catch up when I’m away for a day or two, since this fat fuck starts new feuds daily. Trying to keep up on one master thread would be a nonstarter.

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A proposition-
Not only am I not opposed to this, I've been wanting to put together a concise timeline history of him for quite a while, just haven't had the time to gather everything and put it together. Basically a bullet list timeline with very brief descriptions and then links to where it's documented.

If someone, or a group, want to put something together, we can add it to the Navigating the Gunt Board thread.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A proposition-
I wanted to rework that pinned thread but I'm a lazy fuck and didn't really know the correct approach. I was thinking about linking to all those vs. threads, loose rules on when to make a lolcow themed orbiter thread versus when to make a vs. type thread, and some Gunt related terms, newer a-logs might not know some of the weird stuff being said like constant height references.

RickestRickCriminal

J凯撒187
kiwifarms.net
A proposition-
You would take years to fact check most lies Ralph says, I'm a fan of a facts-based thread. Ralphafacts sounds great. In fact, it's 5 STARS like the Ralpharing.

I'm loving the constant influx of Ralph- and Gunt- titles for new threads, hope Ralph is more appreciative of our fan fictions. We're all huge Killstream fans.

Account

A nondescript anime avatar account
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna real with you people
I think we really should just make a thread for all the times Ralph get's himself into a fight. It would mitigate the needs for all of these types of threads
I would call it Ralph Vs The World or Ralph Vs E Celebs
No, that defeats the point of having a subforum.
Categorizing everything into several big threads makes finding shit just as much of a pain as having one megathread.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For future feud threads, minor ones that likely won't go pass 2 pages can be put in some sort of general thread (one's already been made).
An example of a minor feud that will likely not go anywhere was some ginger wiccan whatever donating pork rind to the crackshack. It was funny but this isn't going anywhere, unless Ralph actually tries to sue her.

Ones which are quite major, such as feuding with a guy who has a following of millions, Mutahar for example, warrants its own thread.
If a "minor" feud turns major, someone can just make a thread and relocate information.

Any thoughts? @Sam Losco

Sam Losco

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For future feud threads, minor ones that likely won't go pass 2 pages can be put in some sort of general thread (one's already been made).
An example of a minor feud that will likely not go anywhere was some ginger wiccan whatever donating pork rind to the crackshack. It was funny but this isn't going anywhere, unless Ralph actually tries to sue her.

Ones which are quite major, such as feuding with a guy who has a following of millions, Mutahar for example, warrants its own thread.
If a "minor" feud turns major, someone can just make a thread and relocate information.

Any thoughts? @Sam Losco
Yeah that sounds good to me. Most of the time he's just lashing out and might get a little bite back but that's it.
I've never heard of Mutahar. Still not sure it's going to go anywhere, but we'll see I guess.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
*sniff* *sniff* Do you smell that, boy? I smell vile Jewry at work in this here thread only the most depraved black Jewish magic could necro a thread this dead.