The Julays Fifth Annual Lolcow Awards presents LOLCOW OF THE YEAR - Congratulations to our winner, Jonathan Yaniv! Full results inside.

Who will be crowned Lolcow of the Year?

• Dr. Rhys/Rachel McKinnon / SportIsARight

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Dana Marie Cain / Oracle of Venus

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Boogie2988 / Steven Jason Williams

Votes: 47 14.4%
  • ArchivistBecks / Rebecca Marie Hernandez-Gerber

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Christian Weston Chandler

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • Nick Rekieta / Rekieta Law

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Mumkey Jones / Tyler Millard

Votes: 17 5.2%
  • Jordan Peterson

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • The Spoony One / Spoony / Noah Antwiler

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Jonathan Yaniv

Votes: 185 56.6%
  • Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

Votes: 30 9.2%
  • Brianna Wu

Votes: 5 1.5%
  • Zoe Quinn / UnburntWitch

Votes: 12 3.7%
  • Stephanie Cianfriglia / Sapphire Crimson Claw

Votes: 11 3.4%
  • Brenton Tarrant

Votes: 19 5.8%
  • Steven Hopps / Simba Lion

Votes: 10 3.1%
  • Phil Burnell/DarkSydePhil

Votes: 66 20.2%
  • Onision / Gregory James Daniel Jackson Avaroe

Votes: 62 19.0%
  • Amberlynn Reid

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Russell Greer

Votes: 14 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I voted for Onision, because it got revealed that he groomed a bunch of underage girls, his patreon got removed, his own toddler fell out a window, and cracked her skull which he didn't even notice despite being in the garage right next to where it happened, and the actual Chris Hansen is investigating him.

I know Yaniv is the popular choice, but I think Onision actually has him beat in terms of how many hilarious, and horrifying ways you can screw up in one year. I didn't think he'd be able to out do himself from 2018, but he somehow has.

dinoman

I specifically requested the opposite of this
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yaniv has had an eventful year, but Lowtax gets my vote. That guy is very funny to me in ways he surely does not intend.
Lowtax huh? Hmm, he's definitely a contender, but I stand by my original vote for DSP. His bankruptcy saga is what got me into following him.
My dad knows about Yaniv.
The lulz he has generated have transcended our obscure corner of the internet and penetrated the mainstream.
Yaniv is pretty mainstream now tbh, I made this point a while ago during his meltdown where he visited the forums, just after going on various media sites acting like a sped.

LolRaccoon

Trash panda and trash boat
kiwifarms.net
I voted for Boogie and Yaniv, but I'd also give SimbaLion and Onision a mention because

Onision is finally getting mainstream attention for his degeneracy, and noticed by Chris Fucking Hansen of all people

As for Simba Lion... that niBBa is ded

I wonder if Chris Chan would now about this contest and feel gypped that he didn't win.

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
Simba Lion/Steven Hopps

He's the only death this year, isn't he? If he wins this, he'll actually have an accomplishment to his name. Something his folks could put on his tombstone.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is one of those contests where there's a great fight to be had with many worthy competitors - but they're all vying for second place because there's a very obvious winner.

Like, two's barely enough because there's several worthwhile contenders, but it definitely has to be more than one vote because Yaniv is a given. He's had such a banner year it's impossible not to put him in the winner's circle, even if you don't think he should take the top spot.

• Agree
Reactions: Arctic Fox

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think DSP for me, the man just can't grasp how real life and finances work, can't stop spending money with pixelated men fighting on his phone screen, filled a government paper with lies, went on stream to deflect attention by saying everything is his lawyer's fault, didn't upgrade his streaming equipment since 1300 but somehow claimed to spend like 5000 per mouth on his streaming business.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncanny Valley
Tags
None