The Julays First Annual Lolcow Awards 2015 (RESULTS ARE OUT!) -

• I've reconfigured the webserver to better deal with the attack. If you experience 429 errors post in the tech support thread and very clearly describe what you were doing and what page you tried to access. Errors starting with 500 mean the server is down, error 429 means my net caught you. If you experience weird issues with images loading or uploading files, you should also report that. I've changed a ton of settings but the server is face-tanking 500 requests a second now.

Alan Pardew

Irate Gamer ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Lolcow Of The Year 2015 competition is coming soon, but why not we have a good ol' Lolcow Awards Ceremony to start it off before the main event? :popcorn:

So of course, you're wondering: What is this ceremony about?

You know the Academy Awards, where there's awards with different categories, with five nominees for each category? Well, this Lolcow Awards does the same thing, except it's Lolcow-related!

There will be different categories with me choosing the five nominees for each category, and I will put up the strawpolls.

So who will be the winners for the categories? It's time to find out!

Welcome to the 1st Annual Lolcow Awards 2015! The awards are as follows:
  • Best Newcomer Lolcow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a thread here, and the thread must be started in the year 2015. If the lolcow has a second thread but the first one is started before 2015, it does not count.
  • Best Loveshy of 2015: The best loveshy who has a thread in the Loveshy Therapy Center subforum and must be last replied this year. This includes Thonis.
  • Best Tumblrina of 2015: The best Tumblrina who has a thread in the Tumblr subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Halal of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Halal prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Lolcow Group of 2015: The best lolcow group who have their thread in the Community Watch subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Artcow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Artcow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Careercow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Careercow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Dramacow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Dramacow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Horrorcow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Horrorcow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Skitzocow of 2015: The best lolcow who has a Skitzocow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied this year.
  • Best Back From Obscurity Cow of 2015: The most improved lolcow who has his/her own thread here for this year. Best for lolcows who had their threads made before the year 2015 but had lots of activity this year. The thread must be last replied this year
  • Best Lolcow Art of 2015:The best art made by a lolcow in the year 2015 who has his/her own thread here. You must post the link to the said art.
  • Best Lolcow Writing of 2015:The best fanfic/writing stuff made by a lolcow in the year 2015 who has his/her own thread here. You must post the link to the said writing stuff/fanfic.
  • Best Lolcow Video of 2015:The best video made by a lolcow in the year 2015 who has his/her own thread here. You must post the link to the said video.
  • Best Lolcow Post of 2015: The best kiwifarms.net post made by a member in the year 2015 who has the Verified tag here. You must provide the link to the post.
  • Best Lolcow Selfie of 2015: The best selfie pic made by a lolcow in the year 2015 who has his/her own thread here. You most post the link to the pic.
  • Best Lolcow FanWork of 2015: The best fanwork for lolcows made by members in the year 2015 . Can be fanart, or readings. You must post the link to them though.

To vote for the nomination round, you must PM me your votes (your votes will not be included if it's not in a PM) . No strawpolls, you have to PM me for it. You can only vote for one lolcow/event for each category. You don't need to vote for all the categories, you can choose the ones you want to.

I will then collect the votes and choose the five nominees (at most) for each category. If there's some point I'm unable to get sufficient nominees for some categories, the category is cancelled. If your vote for some categories are invalid, you will receive a PM from me about it to fill in it again.

You can try clicking here to PM me your votes.

Example of a vote:

Nominating will end at 11 December 2015, at 3:00 PM UTC, so get ready! :julay:

Voting ends at 20 December 2015, at 3:00 PM UTC (Already ended)

Click here!

Last edited:

JergenFish

Nosy Asshole
kiwifarms.net
This kinda bothers me, it's "schizo" not "skitzo".

Nah, most tumblrinas are fake trannies. All the same, I don't know if we've got enough tranny cows for it to really count as a category.
There's at least enough to get the five nominees. Stefonknee, Brianna Wu, Wetflame, Christian, ADF (and maybe Kylie by extension). Not sure if they're all the greatest candidates, but it could be done.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin

David Miscavige

Voltmeter enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Would it be too weeny to have a "Best tard cum" category?

Edit: Never mind. I think it's redundant.

Last edited:

Alan Pardew

Irate Gamer ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How about "Shittiest Thread", i.e. crappy revenge threads, ones that devolved into shitposting, etc.?
That one would probably be on the Razzy Awards-like, but I'll consider it.

There's at least enough to get the five nominees. Stefonknee, Brianna Wu, Wetflame, Christian, ADF (and maybe Kylie by extension). Not sure if they're all the greatest candidates, but it could be done.
The Tumblrina Award is for lolcows who are in the Tumblr subforum.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
How about recognizing users?
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/congratulations-roger-rabbit-autist-of-the-year.14371/

How about "Shittiest Thread", i.e. crappy revenge threads, ones that devolved into shitposting, etc.?
While certain threads on the Kiwi Farms have attained near-legendary status because they're either so embarrassingly terrible or because they're awesome for all the wrong reasons (re : So, where do we go from here?), I don't think encouraging people to seek fame in shitposting and ruining threads is the correct course of action here. The ones worth remembering will live on in posters' memories, while the 999 forgettable garbage threads per 1 The Pickler quality thread will be forgotten.

Last edited:

Hades

kiwifarms.net
Best Spergout
Best Mental Gymnastics performance
Best Threat/A-log
Most Annoying
Most Pathetic
Most unattractive

Perhaps some awards on the astounding accomplishments these cows have made?
Best Writing
Best Art
Best failure
Most autistic idea
Most autistic movement
Best Lie
Best attention whoring
Best white knight
Best fucked up post

darkhorse816

WOOF!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most Lucid Lolcow Moment
The Special Snowflake Award (might go into tumblr territory though)
Best Lolcow Video
Best Lolcow Tirade/Rant (not about the lolcow but done by the lolcow)
Best (or worst) Dressed Lolcow

• Agree
Reactions: Mary Lee Walsh
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino