• ”Excuse me, Marine coming through!”

The Julays Third Annual Lolcow Awards 2017 + Lolcow of the Year 2017 (WINNER: RUSSELL GREER)Rolling the red carpets.... with a hopefully larger attendance!

Discussion in 'Lolcow General' started by Alan Pardew, Jan 4, 2018.

?

Best Heavyweight Lolcow of 2017

Poll closed Jan 29, 2018.
  1. Russell Greer / @ilovebeingme26666

64.7%
  2. Christian Weston Chandler/Christine Weston Chandler/CWC

6.7%
  3. Ahuviya Harel/ADF/Phillip V. Haskins-DeLici

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Amberlynn Reid

4.2%
  5. DarkSydePhil/DSP/TheyCallMeDSP/Phil Burnell

7.6%
  6. Brianna Wu/John Flynt

16.8%

1. cooltext271510640681079.png
    It's that time again, and unlike last year where we have the Julays and Lolcow of the Year separately, I'm gonna combine them to a single event to make it easier. :julay:

This event will last for about 3 weeks: First week for nomination, second week for voting, and third week for Lolcow of the Year 2017!

cooltext271510826488679.png

First event: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-julays-first-annual-lolcow-awards-2015-results-are-out.15055/
    Second event: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-julays-second-annual-lolcow-awards-2016-results-are-out.27215/

If you really want an explanation of this event again, here goes:

So of course, you're wondering: What is this ceremony about?

You know the Academy Awards, where there's awards with different categories, with five nominees for each category? Well, this Lolcow Awards does the same thing, except it's Lolcow-related!

There will be different categories with me choosing the five nominees for each category, and I will put up the polls.

So who will be the winners for the categories? It's time to find out!

cooltext271510894598460.png
    There will be huge changes to this event to make this 3rd event easier to vote as well as nominating:

• Best Newcomer Lolcow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a thread here, and the thread must be started in the year 2017. If the lolcow has a second/third etc. thread but the first one is started before 2017, it does not count.
    • Best Loveshy of 2017: The best loveshy who has a thread with the prefix Manosphere and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Tumblrina of 2017: The best Tumblrina who has a thread in the Tumblr subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Halal of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Halal prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Lolcow Group of 2017: The best lolcow group who have their thread in the Community Watch subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Artcow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Artcow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Careercow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Careercow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Dramacow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Dramacow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Horrorcow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Horrorcow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Skitzocow of 2017: The best lolcow who has a Skitzocow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best General Lolcow of 2017 : The best lolcow who has a Lolcow prefix thread in the Lolcow subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Rat King Lolcow of 2017 : The best lolcow who has a thread in the Rat Kings subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Beauty Parlour Lolcow of 2017 : The best lolcow who has a thread in the Beauty Parlour subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Back From Obscurity Cow of 2017: The risen to glory lolcow who has his/her own thread here for 2017 after being obscure for a while. Best for lolcows who had their threads made before the year 2017 but had lots of activity in 2017. The thread must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Lolcow FanWork of 2017: The best fanwork for lolcows made by members in the year 2017 . Can be fanart, or readings. You must post the link to them though.
    • Best TGWTG Lolcow of 2017 (NEW!): The best lolcow who has a TGWTG prefix thread and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Cultcow of 2017 (NEW!): The best lolcow who has a Cultcow prefix thread and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best DSP-Related Lolcow of 2017 (NEW!): The best lolcow who has a thread in the DSP subforum and must be last replied in 2017. DSP cannot be nominated for this particular award.
    • Best Furfag of 2017 (NEW!): The best lolcow who has a thread in the Animal Control subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Salt Mine of 2017 (NEW!): The best drama which has a thread in the Salt Mine subforum and must be last replied in 2017.
    • Best Lolcow-Related Pic of 2017 (NEW!): Scrapped the previous Lolcow Writing/Lolcow Post awards and decided to make this as an award instead. Basically, just any picture from a lolcow itself posted in 2017 that makes you laugh. Picture itself must be done in 2017. The picture can be anything, be it a selfie from the lolcow, or fanart from the lolcow.
    • [Custom Award of 2017] : Because I'm too lazy and decided to rip off the Steam Awards This time, you can get to choose what will be the new custom award to be held for this event! Just post your preferred award name and your nomination for that award.
    • LOLCOW OF THE YEAR 2017: The main event for this ceremony. CWC, ADF, DSP, Amberlynn Reid, Brianna Wu and the winners for the above awards (except Lolcow Group Lolcow FanWork, Salt Mine and Lolcow-Related Pic), will be the nominees for this award to see who will win this grand prize! You don't need to nominate any lolcow for this category btw.
    cooltext271512592593409.png

Same as last event, To vote for the nomination round, you must PM me your votes (your votes will not be included if it's not in a PM) . No strawpolls, you have to PM me for it. You can only vote for one lolcow/event for each category. You don't need to vote for all the categories, you can choose the ones you want to. Once again, you do not need to nominate any lolcow for Lolcow of the Year 2017.

I will then collect the votes and choose the five nominees (at most) for each category. If there's some point I'm unable to get sufficient nominees for some categories, the category may be cancelled. If your vote for some categories are invalid, you will receive a PM from me about it to fill in it again.

You can try clicking here to PM me your votes.

Example of a vote:
    • Best Newcomer Lolcow of 2017: Randy Stairs
    • Best Loveshy of 2017: Eatdatpussy445
    • Best Tumblrina of 2017: rcdart
    • Best Halal of 2017: Screaming Llama
    • Best Lolcow Group of 2017: Gun Spergers
    • Best Artcow of 2017: Jenffer A. Jay
    • Best Careercow of 2017: Andrew Dobson
    • Best Dramacow of 2017: Zoe Quinn
    • Best Horrorcow of 2017: James Terry Mitchell Jr.
    • Best Skitzocow of 2017: Nate Spidgewood
    • Best General Lolcow of 2017: David Hill Jr.
    • Best Rat King Lolcow of 2017: Richard Terra Jones
    • Best Beauty Parlour Lolcow of 2017: Alison Rapp
    • Best Back From Obscurity Cow of 2017: DarkSydePhil
    • Best Lolcow FanWork of 2017: Fanta-chan
    • Best TGWTG Lolcow of 2017: Spoony
    • Best Cultcow of 2017: Mikemikev
    • Best DSP-Related Lolcow of 2017: Fred Fuchs
    • Best Furfag of 2017: Chibiyama
    • Best Salt Mine of 2017: Magic the Gathering Cosplay/Deplatforming Salt
    • Best Lolcow-Related Pic of 2017: The Oh Joy Sex Toy Cuck Comic
    • Custom Award of 2017: Best Twittercow of 2017: MovieBob

You can have this one as a base line:
    • Best Newcomer Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Loveshy of 2017:
    • Best Tumblrina of 2017:
    • Best Halal of 2017:
    • Best Lolcow Group of 2017:
    • Best Artcow of 2017:
    • Best Careercow of 2017:
    • Best Dramacow of 2017:
    • Best Horrorcow of 2017:
    • Best Skitzocow of 2017:
    • Best General Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Rat King Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Beauty Parlour Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Back From Obscurity Cow of 2017:
    • Best Lolcow FanWork of 2017:
    • Best TGWTG Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Cultcow of 2017:
    • Best DSP-Related Lolcow of 2017:
    • Best Furfag of 2017:
    • Best Salt Mine of 2017:
    • Best Lolcow-Related Pic of 2017:
    • Custom Award of 2017:

NOTES WHEN NOMINATING:
    1. You can vote for a lolcow for a lolcow prefix award which is different compared with the prefix of the lolcow's thread (e.g. voting Andrew Dobson for Artcow even though Andrew Dobson has the tag Careercow), it's also okay to vote for a lolcow who has a thread in a different subforum for a lolcow prefix award (e.g. voting Michael Hirtes for Halal award even though Michael Hirtes has a thread in Animal Control subforum). You can even vote a random lolcow for a random prefix, but keep in mind you're pretty much wasting your vote which you can skip it instead.
    2. CWC and ADF are not allowed to be nominated for any of the awards except Best Back From Obscurity Cow of 2017, Best Lolcow FanWork of 2017, Best Lolcow-Related Pic of 2017. You don't want to see them sweeping the awards right?
    3. Your lolcow nomination for a category will be automatically illegible if the thread is last replied before 2017, which I will notify you about it.
    4. It's recommended to vote a lolcow for a category based on his activity overall in 2017.

Nominating will end at 12 January 2018, at 4:00 PM UTC, so get ready! :julay:

So how will I choose the nominations for each categories?

For individuals, the nominations are chosen by order of this priority:
    1. Number of votes
    2. Number of posts in said lolcow's thread
    3. Whether the lolcow has an active subforum (This is to ensure that it will give other lolcows chances to qualify since bigger lolcows which are ADF and CWC dominating the awards is really unfair.)

For works, the nominations are chosen by number of votes, then followed by my opinion of them. If a lolcow has more than 2 nominations for an award, only the top 2 are chosen for fairness (unless you want to see all 5 of his works being nominations)

cooltext271514618775367.png
    Voting ends at 19 January 2018, at 4:00 PM UTC!

cooltext271514660778663.png
    Julays the Third: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-j...-awards-results-out.38067/page-7#post-2973547
    Julays The Third Most Entertaining Shooter 2017 Results: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-j...-2017-voting-starts.38067/page-7#post-2978902
    Lolcow of The Year 2017 Results: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-j...yweight-2017-starts.38067/page-7#post-2993992
    Best Heavyweight Lolcow 2017 Results: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/the-j...inner-russell-greer.38067/page-7#post-3007734

• Winner  x 41
    • Semper Fidelis  x 11
    • Like  x 5
    • Informative  x 4
    • DRINK  x 2
    #1 Alan Pardew, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2018
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew Five-Percenter
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Just wanna suggest people to vote for Kevin Havens as the comeback player of the year. He was a legend on SA and ED for damn near a decade. Didn't have internet for a while cuz he's been living under a bridge smoking meth. When he emerged he was a tranny and has been producing a good amount of content the past few months

• Agree  x 8
    • Informative  x 4
    • Like  x 3
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Flowers For Sonichu

Flowers For Sonichu 2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  3. I nominated him for best Horrorcow of 2017.

sbm1990

sbm1990 BREAK IT DOWN!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Ya that too

• Like Like x 1
    Flowers For Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's been a great year for Phil Burnell.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Informative Informative x 1
    ForTheHoard

ForTheHoard Mocha Butt Fleshlight
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. i nominate stephen winchell for best artcow 2017

• Agree Agree x 3
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  7. Michael Hirtes gets my halal vote for eclipsing even A-log himself.
    @coolbreeze88 is a cool second for his abomination of a first post and the following "War on Kiwifarms" he launched by assembling a ragtag group of lolcows himself.

2017 has been a great year for halals in general.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    Squealer the Animalist

Squealer the Animalist Can turn black into white

kiwifarms.net
  8. This is exciting, it's like the AVNs but with less herpes because of incels.

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Mariposa Electrique

Mariposa Electrique In 2021, Chris will leave 14 BC.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Jake Alley aka Secretgamergirl for best rat king. Other trannies are grosser but nobody spergs and creates content like this guy.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Ruin

Ruin Mercenary Slut
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Oh wow I thought this was not coming back. Pleasant surprise.

• Feels Feels x 3
    dunbrine47

dunbrine47 Rumpy Fish's Brother: Grumpy

kiwifarms.net
  11. Custom award: Best Lawcow, Maddox (George Ouzounian)

For his $20+ million lawsuit, for getting cucked by his ex-co-host

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 1
    Fleeb

Fleeb Spooky

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think the cultcow of the year has to be Russell Greer.

• Agree Agree x 34
    Rabbit Bones

Rabbit Bones If he fuck me good I take his ass to Red Lobster
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Can I nominate the custom award to be an honourable one?

"Worst casting couch interview ever" and @FuckYou.

• Winner  x 15
    • Like  x 6
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • DRINK  x 1
    Ponderous Pillock

Ponderous Pillock I have no mouth and I must meme
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. Custom award, huh?

Overall greatest moment of 2017?
    Worst lolcow art of 2017?
    Most disappointing lolcow of 2017?

What to pick...

• Agree Agree x 3
    A Witty Name

A Witty Name A Witty Title
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Furry of 2017: Hottieman
    Halal of 2017: Mix Master Ketchup

I unno that's all I got.

Edit because I posted this half paying attention and half listening to a video on Logan Paul:

I'll PM it of course, but I'd like some input on my choices as well.
    Edit #2: Wow, I really wasn't paying attention to the OP...

#15 scared sheep, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    scared sheep

scared sheep fluffy sheep
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. I really do think this was Brianna Wu's and Bob Chipman's best year so far. Bob went absolutely nuts, but Brianna has been in it for the long haul; I don't think any of us expected her to keep up with the running-for-office stuff all the way through 2017.

• Agree Agree x 4
    Slowboat to China

Slowboat to China Drinking Toilet Duck

kiwifarms.net
  17. Oh also a special memorial to John S Bulla who was my favorite cow until getting I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME off the internet

• Feels Feels x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Flowers For Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
  18. Seconded, @Allen John Jones III is an excellent candidate for Best Newcomer Lolcow of 2017.

• Agree Agree x 10
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Having dinner with an old friend

kiwifarms.net
  19. If only Logan Paul had managed to be a dumbass a couple days earlier...

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    SteelPlatedHeart

SteelPlatedHeart Here far longer than I should have been
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. Both of them, especially Jake, have been making an ass out of themselves for a while. This is just the masterpiece

• Agree Agree x 3
    Flowers For Sonichu

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.