The Julays Third Annual Lolcow Awards 2017 + Lolcow of the Year 2017 (WINNER: RUSSELL GREER) - Rolling the red carpets.... with a hopefully larger attendance!

Best Heavyweight Lolcow of 2017

• Ahuviya Harel/ADF/Phillip V. Haskins-DeLici

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The custom award would be best used as a forum based award, I think. Jen's suggestion of a best kiwi farm poster could work. I'd also add these suggestions:

OP is (not) a Fag: The best original post for a lolcow thread this year.

Autistic Pulitzer: Best 'scoop' uncovered and posted this year. Could be either someone who personally knows the cow spilling the beans or some dedicated kiwi who dug around the net and found some juicy content

Lol Calm Down Award: Biggest sperg or sperg out by a non-halal kiwi. Could be someone who frequently shits up a thread by getting mad about a lolcow or one supernova-level sperg post
Lol @kekz wins the last one no contest

Cherie Bomb

kiwifarms.net

Okay, I'll bite. I nominate Bryan "King of Pol" Dunn for Best Comeback Cow of 2017. After all, his thread was nearly dead and forgotten about like most of Gamergate. Bryan's thread hadn't been replied to for almost two years when it became active again.

And I propose a special award for Vidar "BrightSideViking" Elvi (since it seems like Fred Fuchs is the hands-down choice for Best DSP-Related Cow): Petty Betty of 2017. The prize is a Petty Hat for everyone to Photoshop onto their favorite BSV memes.

Petty.jpg

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I nominate @Allen John Jones III for best Furfag. His thread is completely dead at right now, but you have to give credit where credit is due. The little snot came onto the PurpleKecleon thread to rant about her not liking his shitty oc, outright admitted that he wanted KF to be his personal army, then declared Meme Jihad when he got his own thread. A thread which rocketed to over a hundred pages in only a week due to him coming on spaz out while calling everyone a communist or an Antifa supporter. I could go own, but we'd be here all day.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Most disappointing lolcow of 2017?

Gotta go with Alex Mauer. Started with SO much lulz and potential, and has trailed off to such depths of pathetic it's hitting Spoony levels.

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jake Alley aka Secretgamergirl for best rat king. Other trannies are grosser but nobody spergs and creates content like this guy.

greta started off the year threatening nol, we exposed the "charity" and now he's building a compound in the desert

Jaimas

HUP HUP HUP HUP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was a banner year for Lolcowdom and there's tons of legitimately great picks. Usually, one Lolcow just absolutely fuckstarts every category and at best we wind up voting for second place. That doesn't feel like the case this year, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

I really hope Brianna Wu cinches the prized Lolcow of the Year award she so clearly sought. She's earned it.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
The Mooby voting for 2017 is going to be like a disaster movie of :autism: personalities. Even a disappointing year by former champ El Primero ended up with that final face tat coffin nail in his future going forward.

I can't wait to see who will be left standing when the dust settles in this one! Let there be salt...

WhatNemesisMeans

HALLO
kiwifarms.net
I nominate Jan Harmond Dacion for best Skitzocow of 2017. The guy is completely bonkers but with a certain candor that I've always found refreshing.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was a banner year for Lolcowdom and there's tons of legitimately great picks. Usually, one Lolcow just absolutely fuckstarts every category and at best we wind up voting for second place. That doesn't feel like the case this year, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this pans out.

I really hope Brianna Wu cinches the prized Lolcow of the Year award she so clearly sought. She's earned it.

Couldn't agree more. 2017 was the year I moved from 'checking up on Chris-Chan every couple months' to 'OMG who is THIS and what the fuck is WRONG with him/her/it??? gotta check another one!'

The lolcow breeding has been unreal in 2017, shit got serious for the JULAAY awards.

StoneKnightMan

EVIL HITLER WHORE
kiwifarms.net
i nominate nate spidgewood for best skitzocow.

-he sends messages in all caps rage and does RP punching to people he hates and even sends death threats.
-hes currently sockpuppeting on wikia and getting banned multiple times like moleman. hes even using IP Proxies.
-when @GethN7 contacted nate's mom. she defended her son by literally using his autism to excuse his deranged insanity.
-since 2009, he's been sockpuppeting and raging on Wikipedia with ip proxies and is still doing this today
-he went to reddit to beg people to have some wikipedia accounts hacked. He was laughed at and freaked out about it
-he sockpuppeted on twitter to ask some people to unblock him and freaked out when they didn't and harassed them until his sock account got suspended.

Last edited: