The Julays Third Annual Lolcow Awards 2017 + Lolcow of the Year 2017 (WINNER: RUSSELL GREER) - Rolling the red carpets.... with a hopefully larger attendance!

Best Heavyweight Lolcow of 2017

• Ahuviya Harel/ADF/Phillip V. Haskins-DeLici

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cilleystring

"Taylor Swift will soon be my maid servant"
kiwifarms.net
Ohhhh shit Russell Greer is the dude who wanted to sue the stripper for blocking him on facebook? I just saw that in a Nice Guys compilation the other day.

Guess I have a 600+ page thread ahead of me.

The thread has a lot of filler information, pointless posts (I have been guilty of a couple of these), and repeats and run ons. There has been work put into a wiki for Rus which hopefully comes out soon, but I am not working on it so I can't say when that will be

Grumbles

kiwifarms.net
The thread has a lot of filler information, pointless posts (I have been guilty of a couple of these), and repeats and run ons. There has been work put into a wiki for Rus which hopefully comes out soon, but I am not working on it so I can't say when that will be

we had a board for him, but since his content is all just piecemeal random fb updates it's hard to get it in not its own thread. Like Chris' random social media shit is all on one thread, but he does so much other eccentric stuff that it's easier to spread it out.