The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
There's no one way to react to parent death, but when I see a guy troon like the Gunt...

...Here's a guy who prides himself on having his dipshitty inbred Southern Man Code that was repeatedly rammed in his ass instilled in him by his dad. No simping, no crying, you're the slutmaker, be a man blah blah blah.

If it's at the point where you're trying to cry on air after lashing out at people who give you money and validate your existence, then nigga fuck you. Right between your tits and in your fat ass. You shouldn't be on air and your reasons for doing so are disingenuous at best. Attention whore-ass fat faggot. I now no longer empathize with you, but look forward to what will be not one but many Pillstreams.

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
I'm usually sympathetic to people's pain but I bristle whenever people are putting it intentionally on display and are making a show of it. I credit Ralph enough humanity that he is being affected by his mother about to die but I can't bring myself to feel bad for him.
I think we all know that he didn't treat his mother too great. We all remember how he drunkenly screamed at her when she needed to go to the hospital and how she had surgery while he was in prison for drunkenly assaulting a female cop. Instead of saving the money he made from the killstream haydays on youtube and getting her out of that fucking crack shack that his father probably beat her in, he drank it all away. He went IRL streaming despite the fact that it could expose her and his pregnant girlfriend to covid, he fought with her constantly and stole her pain medications to get fucked up. There is probably much more we don't know about than what we do.

I don't begrudge him for looking for asspats though. When normal people can go to friends or family, Ralph can't. He has absolutely no one except his paypigs and his cohosts and none of them are close enough to give him a pat on the back and tell him to get through it and he only has himself to blame. The show is the only thing that lets him escape from the fact that he is completely alone and it's not like he can get any closure from his mum now. If you don't feel sorry for Ralph, feel sorry for his mother who loved him enough to spend his entire life taking care of him and he never did a single fucking thing to pull her out of the absolute fucking poverty she was in, even when he had the chance.

I think we all know that he didn't treat his mother too great. We all remember how he drunkenly screamed at her when she needed to go to the hospital and how she had surgery while he was in prison for drunkenly assaulting a female cop. Instead of saving the money he made from the killstream haydays on youtube and getting her out of that fucking crack shack that his father probably beat her in, he drank it all away. He went IRL streaming despite the fact that it could expose her and his pregnant girlfriend to covid, he fought with her constantly and stole her pain medications to get fucked up. There is probably much more we don't know about than what we do.

I don't begrudge him for looking for asspats though. When normal people can go to friends or family, Ralph can't. He has absolutely no one except his paypigs and his cohosts and none of them are close enough to give him a pat on the back and tell him to get through it and he only has himself to blame. The show is the only thing that lets him escape from the fact that he is completely alone and it's not like he can get any closure from his mum now. If you don't feel sorry for Ralph, feel sorry for his mother who loved him enough to spend his entire life taking care of him and he never did a single fucking thing to pull her out of the absolute fucking poverty she was in, even when he had the chance.
I thought Mrs. Ralph (assuming she didn’t go back to her maiden name) was an accountant. Aka she should be making fairly decent money.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
There's no one way to react to parent death, but when I see a guy troon like the Gunt...

...Here's a guy who prides himself on having his dipshitty inbred Southern Man Code that was repeatedly rammed in his ass instilled in him by his dad. No simping, no crying, you're the slutmaker, be a man blah blah blah.

If it's at the point where you're trying to cry on air after lashing out at people who give you money and validate your existence, then nigga fuck you. Right between your tits and in your fat ass. You shouldn't be on air and your reasons for doing so are disingenuous at best. Attention whore-ass fat faggot. I now no longer empathize with you, but look forward to what will be not one but many Pillstreams.
But he really doesn't have the Southern Code. He thinks he does. The Southern Code is about honor, dignity, honesty. You are supposed to be a good, strong, stoic, righteous man and you defend yourself because you are those things and someone has lied about you and said you aren't. Instead he misinterprets it as doing whatever you want and defending any criticism of him.
I thought Mrs. Ralph (assuming she didn’t go back to her maiden name) was an accountant. Aka she should be making fairly decent money.
Their house was foreclosed on, someone else had bought it, and they were renting the house by the end,. I think she had declared bankruptcy at some point too.

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1614290448823.png
Even his chat is wondering what happened to his 3PM show.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
It's legitimately sad to think that once his mother is gone he will be alone. What does he have besides his brother which he doesn't even mention anymore? That big new house all empty. I would probably move to West Virginia and chill with Gayder at this point if I was him, at least you'd be around someone that wont anger you and you can go drinking with.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
It's legitimately sad to think that once his mother is gone he will be alone. What does he have besides his brother which he doesn't even mention anymore? That big new house all empty. I would probably move to West Virginia and chill with Gayder at this point if I was him, at least you'd be around someone that wont anger you and you can go drinking with.
He's got that chick with the body of a 12 year boy? Probably? I mean they haven't talked about each other in forever so I imagine that lease they signed is going well.

FM Bradley

3 Beer Queer
kiwifarms.net
But he really doesn't have the Southern Code. He thinks he does. The Southern Code is about honor, dignity, honesty. You are supposed to be a good, strong, stoic, righteous man and you defend yourself because you are those things and someone has lied about you and said you aren't. Instead he misinterprets it as doing whatever you want and defending any criticism of him.
I mean, it's a given, him having ANY Man Code is a shoddy farce, if it's not mentioned explicitly.

He should not be doing shows. He shouldn't be on here reading any of this. He shouldn't be blowing up at paypigs, above all. They're all he's got, even if I think they're a bunch of rapey, smelly, virgin faggotasses.

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's a given, him having ANY Man Code is a shoddy farce, if it's not mentioned explicitly.

He should not be doing shows. He shouldn't be on here reading any of this. He shouldn't be blowing up at paypigs, above all. They're all he's got, even if I think they're a bunch of rapey, smelly, virgin faggotasses.
Most accurate description of Butters ever.

Mundane Ralph

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad he finally decided to put a pause on the show. Hopefully he doesn't just do it for one night and then fuck off from the hospital. He's going to regret it if he goes back to doing the show and something happens to her and nobody needs that kind of regret weighing on them.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Sandra supposedly worked for the IRS. Would of taught Ralph the ins and outs of not paying taxes.
She was trembling in fear that you were back to finish off the Job Ralph.
I'm glad he finally decided to put a pause on the show. Hopefully he doesn't just do it for one night and then fuck off from the hospital. He's going to regret it if he goes back to doing the show and something happens to her and nobody needs that kind of regret weighing on them.
I ponder if he's not just extremely drunk tonight. He must be terrified of being alone.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
he could have at least censored dick as duck so that
1: people can fucking wear the shirts outside and not just at ...... i dont know a killstream private meet up without it being (as) embarrassing or inappropriate and off-putting
2: it shows at least some more flavor or artistry than just "LOL PENIS, PENIS OF THE NULL" by containing more elements related to the site and give something to this shirt you can easily make at home and with a better design,

this is why hes lucky to sell high single digits.

ah thats nice ralph took advice to heart or maybe had the best solution in his head independently. now get to shortening your fucking intros and improving your merch when you get back pig, maybe have one shirt that isnt just text or a million shitty fonts with wider appeal instead of a million shitty ones

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So much sympathy for good ol' Ralph. I'm usually sympathetic to people's pain but I bristle whenever people are putting it intentionally on display and are making a show of it. I credit Ralph enough humanity that he is being affected by his mother about to die but I can't bring myself to feel bad for him. He's so obviously trying to actively garner sympathy and throwing a pity-party for himself. Whenever he talks about all these big names reaching out to him in sympathy it feels more like he's bragging rather than showing gratitude.

I don't wish the gunt any pain, but this arc in all honesty is super gay and boring. There's nothing funny about an old lady dying of illness, and Ralph is such a phony fraud that all his wailing on air just makes me cringe because he's quite obviously and intentionally squeezing the juice from it as much as possible to use as a display for gullible softhearted people.

It's like people forget who Ralph actually is, he has wished much worse on his enemies, their families/children/spouses/etc. and has never felt bad about it. If the situation were reversed and this was Null or one of his enemies going through a similar situation he would be celebrating it and broadcasting it on his show to try to get his remaining spergs to join in.

I cannot celebrate something like this happening and I don't get any joy out of it, but I cannot have any sympathy for Ralph, especially when he is using the situation to try to get pity donations.

Jeff Gerstmann

The computerized man of the 1990s
kiwifarms.net
It's like people forget who Ralph actually is, he has wished much worse on his enemies, their families/children/spouses/etc. and has never felt bad about it. If the situation were reversed and this was Null or one of his enemies going through a similar situation he would be celebrating it and broadcasting it on his show to try to get his remaining spergs to join in.

I cannot celebrate something like this happening and I don't get any joy out of it, but I cannot have any sympathy for Ralph, especially when he is using the situation to try to get pity donations.
Everyone forgets this is the same man who dunked on Sargon suffering through a miscarriage and actively controls Rand with audio about a miscarriage when Rand was particularly emotional and confided in the gunt.