The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Fuck all these limp dick prosecutors
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he could have at least censored dick as duck so that
1: people can fucking wear the shirts outside and not just at ...... i dont know a killstream private meet up without it being (as) embarrassing or inappropriate and off-putting
2: it shows at least some more flavor or artistry than just "LOL PENIS, PENIS OF THE NULL" by containing more elements related to the site and give something to this shirt you can easily make at home and with a better design,

this is why hes lucky to sell high single digits.

ah thats nice ralph took advice to heart or maybe had the best solution in his head independently. now get to shortening your fucking intros and improving your merch when you get back pig, maybe have one shirt that isnt just text or a million shitty fonts with wider appeal instead of a million shitty ones
Also, as a side note, Null’s shirts were a lot better. Not playing favorites, all things being equal, the fabric on the Broke Dick Farms shirt is thinner, kind of rougher, and the print is stiffer than the ones Josh sold as merch.

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
I hope someone records you crying like a bitch about your mom Ralph and how you're all alone now and plays it on air, just like you did with Rand's miscarriage. In fact, I hope Rand does do it. I know if I were in his position I'd be biding my time.
I hope Rand does bite back at the guy holding his leash. I don’t know why he lets Ralph control him. It was a fucking miscarriage he had a right to be fucked up over it, nobody is gonna be butthurt over a guy crying/freaking out about his dead kid. Might win him more supporters honestly.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, you delivered, this is for you.
ssss.jpg

So who wore it better?
1614345200881.png

1614346298612.png

Last edited:

Shiggy Diggster

You won't be the bride but you did get groomed
kiwifarms.net
Also, as a side note, Null’s shirts were a lot better. Not playing favorites, all things being equal, the fabric on the Broke Dick Farms shirt is thinner, kind of rougher, and the print is stiffer than the ones Josh sold as merch.
The Halloween hoodie is nearly the best made item of clothing I have.

Tranny Dick Noballs

Seedless grapes!
kiwifarms.net
But, if Momma Ralph pegs it, will she drop some purples? Will Ralph be getting a cash injection from her life insurance? I'm kind of interested to see how the "my mommy is dead" arc will play out.

At the very least, we should get a "world's best son" from the Gunt via MC Jarno.

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
The young Pharaoh interview was pretty horrible, he's funny and shit but when he started threatening to beat people up Ralph should've slapped Young Pharaoh on the wrist. He 100% would've if it was anyone less famous than himself. YP sperging out and whining for like 30 minutes about how his feelings were hurt while he literally talked shit about every religion/race was pretty pathetic. Andy is an immature brat at times but he was 100% right here.

Last edited:

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
The young Pharaoh interview was pretty horrible, he's funny and shit but when he started threatening to beat people up Ralph should've slapped Young Pharaoh on the wrist. He 100% would've if it was anyone less famous than himself. YP sperging out and whining for like 30 minutes about how his feelings where hurt while he literally talked shit about every religion/race was pretty pathetic. Andy is an immature brat at times but he was 100% right here.
You could tell that Young Pharaoh himself was getting sick of Ralph's bullshit interjections and constant hollering during the interview.
"HOLD ON HOLD ON"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH"
"CAN I JUST SAY- CAN I JUST SAY THAT..."
Any guest would find that grating, but especially if they're coming on to present a somewhat serious point. Ralph shouldn't be inviting fringe political guests on if he's too afraid to actually let them say anything without interruption.

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
It's what people have been saying for years. Killstream went downhill when our little piggy started seeing himself as the draw of the show. He always spergs and screams over guests these days to get his takes in that no one, not even his fans give a shit about. It's especially funny when someone says something on air that the Gunt finds clever, and he'll just repeat what was said in his own words to take credit for it.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
You could tell that Young Pharaoh himself was getting sick of Ralph's bullshit interjections and constant hollering during the interview.
"HOLD ON HOLD ON"
"WOAH WOAH WOAH"
"CAN I JUST SAY- CAN I JUST SAY THAT..."
Any guest would find that grating, but especially if they're coming on to present a somewhat serious point. Ralph shouldn't be inviting fringe political guests on if he's too afraid to actually let them say anything without interruption.
He might get kicked off Youtube, Streamme, Dlive...

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
I didn't see this didn't posted anywhere but @PhoBingas you got another night off.

View attachment 1953432
Tweet | Archive

EDIT: Ninja'd in the collected tweets thread.
I thought he was sperging earlier on twitter that they were pushing him to do something illegal because they won't let him stay with her? Now he's just going to casually drive up on friday night to stay there? Meh, sounds like horse-shit tbh. I'm convinced he's staying at home, especially if he's going to stay "plugged in". If he's already lying about not being allowed to see his mother I don't see why people keep getting suckered into believing his wailing.

Last edited:

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
I won't shit on Ralph for doing the right thing, and being with his Mom is the right thing to do.

I'll resume making fun of him when he does something retarded again.
I was leaning that way, then some kind folks here reminded me of all the times he was a cunt to people who had a tragedy. Get what deserve unfortunately.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I thought he was sperging earlier on twitter that they were pushing him to do something illegal because they won't let him stay with her? Now he's just going to casually drive up on friday night to stay there? Meh, sounds like horse-shit tbh. I'm convinced he's staying at home, especially if he's going to stay "plugged in". If he's already lying about not being allowed to see his mother I don't see why people keep getting suckered into believing his wailing.
So he tweets he has a flat tire but is going up to see Sandra :thinking: Did Ralph go suck a co-call you an uber? What a loving son though, making sure his momma doesn't miss Nicky the spicky giving a speech on saving the white race.

I was leaning that way, then some kind folks here reminded me of all the times he was a cunt to people who had a tragedy. Get what deserve unfortunately.
Not to mention all the times he told people he wished them and their family die slow long painful deaths. The fucker dishes it out but when it's happening to him oooh booo hoooo Ralphy is sad. Don't get it fucking twisted gunt, no one here has sympy for you they have sympy for your mother and the hell you put her through.

Context for sympy: