The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Ralph still fantasizes that he is Tony Soprano.

i desperately want to see this remade with wigger ralph now,

I won't shit on Ralph for doing the right thing, and being with his Mom is the right thing to do.

I'll resume making fun of him when he does something retarded again.
Not to mention all the times he told people he wished them and their family die slow long painful deaths. The fucker dishes it out but when it's happening to him oooh booo hoooo Ralphy is sad. Don't get it fucking twisted gunt, no one here has sympy for you they have sympy for your mother and the hell you put her through.
the only real sympathy id say exists isnt really for him per se its more just the instinct that tells some no one should have to deal with losing a family member on these terms, even though rationally looking at it hes 99 percent likely either way it goes to tell someone he hopes their baby suffocates in a crib or grooming someones high school daughter or making his mam call her an uber like a day later, though him being calmer and less antagonistic about the whole thing is a bit off putting,

Update on the shirt:
I wore it in front of my date, he laughed at it, I explained it was to make fun of a fat guy, he said it looks good on me and I’m very handsome.

Probably better than how anyone has ever reacted to Riley.
so youre saying killstream merch is a big hit in the lgbt community

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Fuck all these limp dick prosecutors
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i desperately want to see this remade with wigger ralph now,

the only real sympathy id say exists isnt really for him per se its more just the instinct that tells some no one should have to deal with losing a family member on these terms, even though rationally looking at it hes 99 percent likely either way it goes to tell someone he hopes their baby suffocates in a crib or grooming someones high school daughter or making his mam call her an uber like a day later, though him being calmer and less antagonistic about the whole thing is a bit off putting,

so youre saying killstream merch is a big hit in the lgbt community
Exactly.
For context, he’s in the fashion industry and sent pics of his new drip, I sent pics of mine and he thought it was hilarious.
I then sent him this pic;
1614396612914.png
And he laughed at Riley.
I’ll send @Null proof.

Last edited:

Thundermania

Nick Fuentes is a glowing homosexual
kiwifarms.net
Update on the shirt:
I wore it in front of my date, he laughed at it, I explained it was to make fun of a fat guy, he said it looks good on me and I’m very handsome.

Holy shit that’s based.

BTW out of the three people who own one of those you are the straightest. How does that feel?

Shiggy Diggster

You won't be the bride but you did get groomed
kiwifarms.net
Update on the shirt:

Please use it to wipe the shit and cum date residue off of your dicks and assholes and mail it back to Gunt.