The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Arm Pit Cream

5%er, Jupiterian Philosopher, Anglophobe, CSIS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has been having a big fall-out with the right wing, he told Dingo to eat shit first, now he's going after Rand and i'm pretty sure based on how Larry was speaking today(and refusing to name the Killstream,) he told him the same. It's funny that somebody as racist as Ralph is trying to cast others out essentially for how offensive they are. On the upside, Dingo and Larry are hosting a show on TRS called "Hatehouse" that's way more entertaining than anything Ralph has done for years. Larry has also stopped drinking as a result, the Gunt drags down everybody around himself seemingly.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has been having a big fall-out with the right wing, he told Dingo to eat shit first, now he's going after Rand and i'm pretty sure based on how Larry was speaking today(and refusing to name the Killstream,) he told him the same. It's funny that somebody as racist as Ralph is trying to cast others out essentially for how offensive they are. On the upside, Dingo and Larry are hosting a show on TRS called "Hatehouse" that's way more entertaining than anything Ralph has done for years. Larry has also stopped drinking as a result, the Gunt drags down everybody around himself seemingly.
I can't help but think of this:
1614616664456.png

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So he finally wants to (try to) ditch the alt-right audience and to do drama?
It only took him two years to realize that the whole politics angle was hurting the show and the only reason people watched back on YT was because of the drama/Metokur.

It was pointed out to him when he decided that the show was "not a drama show" around the move to stream.me when viewership started to decline, but they really clung onto that sinking ship for two more years, and now when he really has burned all bridges, he wants to do drama again.
Ralph must be hurting financially if he really thinks he can distance himself from the alt right image.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
So he finally wants to (try to) ditch the alt-right audience and to do drama?
It only took him two years to realize that the whole politics angle was hurting the show and the only reason people watched back on YT was because of the drama/Metokur.

It was pointed out to him when he decided that the show was "not a drama show" around the move to stream.me when viewership started to decline, but they really clung onto that sinking ship for two more years, and now when he really has burned all bridges, he wants to do drama again.
Ralph must be hurting financially if he really thinks he can distance himself from the alt right image.
He's got Dick's Super Great SEO bidness to rely on to help him fix his image! It's his own damn fault for the mistaken belief that he can't be wrong. Possibly Sandra's.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
When he read your shirt, did you ask him if he wanted to try his luck at fixing it?
Don't forget to slur your words while doing it to get the real ralphamale charisma going

thats fucking great might watch it just to spite gunty, also lmfao the right wing purge from the gunt guard begins! abandoning nick fuentes, purging larry dingo and rand, fuck he just has butters and maybe gaytor now

GL09

kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
#PillstreamUncircumcised - 03  01  2021 - GUNT WARS - Episode VI RETORT OF THE JUDEI 1983 - Yo...png
ethan ralph looks terrible and seems to be over the mother he so dearly loves dying, shes going to be spit roasted by rand and sargon jr in hell and ralph is here kvetching about the media aylawgging him and fagtues

better view of his bald spot:
#PillstreamUncircumcised - 03  01  2021 - GUNT WARS - Episode VI RETORT OF THE JUDEI 1983 - Yo...png

ralph talking shit about someone elses inactive followers on twitter like that matters or that he doesnt have the same issue, ralph also sluring the word jjjjjjowwwwwlllls whilst talking shit about a mid tier woman leagues above him and his own piggy jowls

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I can't see shit thru all the restream autism on your screen.
but its blocking nothing of ralphs stream accept a sliver of the upper right chat and a sliver of the upper right media section ralph uses for images and videos he throws on

lmfao cwc is just eating dinner on stream because fuck you and your broodmare gunt

look at his jowls expanding its clearer in this cap:

ralph just said his normal shows in the so called golden era were just the same as now in terms of being censored but then says if chat helps him set up live stream crypto currency superchats he can go back to that era in terms of censorship

Last edited:

Niggernerd

Hiya pops, long time no post.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
he just yelled at a caller for saying hes too scared, apologized because he was actually right and gaytor said there was no nigger slurs in the video right after he got done saying he was big brained about being the correct level of cautious, bans him anyway because the guy said ban me then as an excuse to feel like less than a retard