The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Killstream TL;DW Recap:
  • Ralph is late! Do I even need to put this? Only 8 minutes late though. That’s almost on time.
  • Opens the show with two Clint Eastwood movie themes. I see what you’re doing, trying to get me autojannied.
  • Ralph giving a shoutout to culture war criminal the new cohost.
  • Gator out the gate with a piss warm take as is tradition.
  • Gunt goes on about how much he loves writing and how it’s “cathartic” while he proceeds to pull his article up to show his little sheeple
  • Culture war criminal does not have a link to the call. Wow.
  • CWC comes on. He’s eating dinner I guess. Killstream muckbang?
  • Ralph mentions he’s back on the OG entropy account.
  • NOW he goes into his article and jerks himself off over the alliteration in the headline.
  • He mentions the twitter purge and acknowledges that he’s probably not long on twitter. Gunt tells us to get on Gab and telegram. Yeah get on the fed honeypods that are hacked on the regs.
  • They talk about the gab hack a bit, gator giving us some advise on opsec.
  • They do planning live on air for a bloodsports between some thot and some literal who “William Chamberlin”.
  • Ralph presses CWC to hurry up, he replies with a mouth full of food
  • They talk about some autistic girl’s knockers and how him and gator want to motorboat them. CWC gave up booba for lent
  • He starts talking about that hedge fund guy Jacob Whol ‘er whoever.
  • Goes into some nick the spic drama... Who cares about the gay Mexican kid
  • He’s slurring a bit, I think his xannies kicked in.
  • He brings up some random Twitter DMs of literally whos
  • Talks about some other literal who that raked him over the coals for ripping on autism
  • Gator cuts in with a meme he probably got from the MATI discord
  • Ralph and Gator admit they both had trainsets, Ralph’s had a little train with a smoking stack. “That was the real, top-notch shit”
  • They get side tracked and get back to what they were trying to talk about. Gunt shills Waco Wednesday, and he mentions the RIP ATF agent twitter post that got roasted
  • They’re talking about random articles on twitter nobody cares about, something about Fuentes. It seems to be a whole bit. They have a onetab open with over a dozen things in it... joy
  • Camera cuts to CWC. He’s eating. He sees he’s live and awkwardly folds his hands then goes back to eating. Killstream muckbang it is
  • A super chatter calls Culture war criminal CWC, its catching on!
  • He looks so wrote. He can barely keep his eyes open and he’s super flushed.
  • Ralph has been coughing all night, possible covid re-infection
  • Will Chamberlin still hasn’t gotten back to him.
  • Ralph cuts at around 01:46:30ish might be a few seconds off... possible literal pillstream
  • TARDSKI! Wanders in just shy of the 2 hour mark.
  • Ralph forgot the Pharaoh spergout... surprise surprise...
  • He’s doing a special pateron stream with aids moby about “personal stories”
  • A super chatter says they watched the heal stream not too long ago, and the stream is PC now
  • Ralph oh so wants to want to get on odysee streaming with LBRY coin super chats. Forever trapped in 2018
  • I think Odysee announced streaming but I don’t see anything about it anywhere
  • More reminiscing from Gator...
  • At around 02:02:05ish Gunt might have admitted he was high
  • He goes on to talk about how he’s re modelling the studio
  • Gunt spergs about the new “strike system” for “covid misinformation” on twitter. Twitter is a shit platform. Get off it and you will only be happier
  • Andy goes on about the twitter purge
  • Ralph flexes his 1900 banned twitter followers
  • Ralph admits he will take super chats by PO box
  • CWC says he’s in talks with a few “programmers” about making a true peer to peer streaming site.
  • Smoke pours from Warski’s ears as he has a meltdown about how streaming platforms should run themselves
  • Cuomo ‘er whoever runs NY got poundMeToo’d. Chat admits ralph said worse to females and he agrees.
  • Ralph starts to read the article he just read again but realizes his fuck up and goes onto the next one about some dark web douche bag.
  • Andy talks about the covid camps and CWC offers to hide him in his attic.
  • Ralph thinks Cuomo fucked half of his staff male and female
  • They play some woke tribunal clip but pause to check for gamer words.
  • Ralph yells at his chat for telling him to not be so scared. He spergs for a good minute. The chat guy called him out with “ban me” and ralph drops the hammer. Welcome to banworld, redneck!
  • Ralph calls the guy on trial a cuck. Bold of Jceasar187 to call anyone a cuck
  • More news clips of a literal CIA nigger.
  • He hopes to get the hats people bought the last couple weeks get there by the end of March. Wow, way to not deliver merch.
  • Ralph talks about some article about Oreo tweeting “trans people exist” Ralph seems to think its some sort of good move for them, possibly for good publicity.
  • Gator unironically says “we live in a society”
  • CWC says the alt-white should make their own crypto economy to avoid paying taxes, Reethan cucks out and begs everyone to pay taxes
  • Warski fucks off, shilling his gay cat show
  • Gunt moves onto play the clip of the dems cucking out on the minimum wage hike
  • He has a caller come in but the caller has the stream playing and his audio is all fuckered. He goes in to talk about some literal who. He sounds like he’s consumed a lethal amount of soy! He went to FUJPAK with fuentes, possible fed? He goes on to rail on trump. He goes on to ramble on about the white genocide but says nothing about the green genocide. Patrick Howley goes on to sperg about the demonrats enough for SIG to get a tear in his eye
  • Gator and Ralph shill their guest page on their pillstream.dead website. “He’s an excellent custodian” Gator confirms he’s king custodian. Head janny more like it! And we all know it’s “fuck jannies”
  • “Can’t abort the retort” this time from Gator
  • Ralph really wants Will Chamberlin on the show.
  • Gunt goes on to talk about some vice article about anal swab covid tests for diplomats. Anal fixation much?
  • CWC makes a joke about the diplomats having blown out asses and gunt starts pounding on the table, dying laughing.
  • A super chatter said his date with an egirl went well. Ralph says you should smash whatever you can
  • Gator with a piss warm take to end the show. Thank God its over.

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Fuck all these limp dick prosecutors
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Killstream TL;DW Recap:
  • Ralph is late! Do I even need to put this? Only 8 minutes late though. That’s almost on time.
  • Opens the show with two Clint Eastwood movie themes. I see what you’re doing, trying to get me autojannied.
  • Ralph giving a shoutout to culture war criminal the new cohost.
  • Gator out the gate with a piss warm take as is tradition.
  • Gunt goes on about how much he loves writing and how it’s “cathartic” while he proceeds to pull his article up to show his little sheeple
  • Culture war criminal does not have a link to the call. Wow.
  • CWC comes on. He’s eating dinner I guess. Killstream muckbang?
  • Ralph mentions he’s back on the OG entropy account.
  • NOW he goes into his article and jerks himself off over the alliteration in the headline.
  • He mentions the twitter purge and acknowledges that he’s probably not long on twitter. Gunt tells us to get on Gab and telegram. Yeah get on the fed honeypods that are hacked on the regs.
  • They talk about the gab hack a bit, gator giving us some advise on opsec.
  • They do planning live on air for a bloodsports between some thot and some literal who “William Chamberlin”.
  • Ralph presses CWC to hurry up, he replies with a mouth full of food
  • They talk about some autistic girl’s knockers and how him and gator want to motorboat them. CWC gave up booba for lent
  • He starts talking about that hedge fund guy Jacob Whol ‘er whoever.
  • Goes into some nick the spic drama... Who cares about the gay Mexican kid
  • He’s slurring a bit, I think his xannies kicked in.
  • He brings up some random Twitter DMs of literally whos
  • Talks about some other literal who that raked him over the coals for ripping on autism
  • Gator cuts in with a meme he probably got from the MATI discord
  • Ralph and Gator admit they both had trainsets, Ralph’s had a little train with a smoking stack. “That was the real, top-notch shit”
  • They get side tracked and get back to what they were trying to talk about. Gunt shills Waco Wednesday, and he mentions the RIP ATF agent twitter post that got roasted
  • They’re talking about random articles on twitter nobody cares about, something about Fuentes. It seems to be a whole bit. They have a onetab open with over a dozen things in it... joy
  • Camera cuts to CWC. He’s eating. He sees he’s live and awkwardly folds his hands then goes back to eating. Killstream muckbang it is
  • A super chatter calls Culture war criminal CWC, its catching on!
  • He looks so wrote. He can barely keep his eyes open and he’s super flushed.
  • Ralph has been coughing all night, possible covid re-infection
  • Will Chamberlin still hasn’t gotten back to him.
  • Ralph cuts at around 01:46:30ish might be a few seconds off... possible literal pillstream
  • TARDSKI! Wanders in just shy of the 2 hour mark.
  • Ralph forgot the Pharaoh spergout... surprise surprise...
  • He’s doing a special pateron stream with aids moby about “personal stories”
  • A super chatter says they watched the heal stream not too long ago, and the stream is PC now
  • Ralph oh so wants to want to get on odysee streaming with LBRY coin super chats. Forever trapped in 2018
  • I think Odysee announced streaming but I don’t see anything about it anywhere
  • More reminiscing from Gator...
  • At around 02:02:05ish Gunt might have admitted he was high
  • He goes on to talk about how he’s re modelling the studio
  • Gunt spergs about the new “strike system” for “covid misinformation” on twitter. Twitter is a shit platform. Get off it and you will only be happier
  • Andy goes on about the twitter purge
  • Ralph flexes his 1900 banned twitter followers
  • Ralph admits he will take super chats by PO box
  • CWC says he’s in talks with a few “programmers” about making a true peer to peer streaming site.
  • Smoke pours from Warski’s ears as he has a meltdown about how streaming platforms should run themselves
  • Cuomo ‘er whoever runs NY got poundMeToo’d. Chat admits ralph said worse to females and he agrees.
  • Ralph starts to read the article he just read again but realizes his fuck up and goes onto the next one about some dark web douche bag.
  • Andy talks about the covid camps and CWC offers to hide him in his attic.
  • Ralph thinks Cuomo fucked half of his staff male and female
  • They play some woke tribunal clip but pause to check for gamer words.
  • Ralph yells at his chat for telling him to not be so scared. He spergs for a good minute. The chat guy called him out with “ban me” and ralph drops the hammer. Welcome to banworld, redneck!
  • Ralph calls the guy on trial a cuck. Bold of Jceasar187 to call anyone a cuck
  • More news clips of a literal CIA nigger.
  • He hopes to get the hats people bought the last couple weeks get there by the end of March. Wow, way to not deliver merch.
  • Ralph talks about some article about Oreo tweeting “trans people exist” Ralph seems to think its some sort of good move for them, possibly for good publicity.
  • Gator unironically says “we live in a society”
  • CWC says the alt-white should make their own crypto economy to avoid paying taxes, Reethan cucks out and begs everyone to pay taxes
  • Warski fucks off, shilling his gay cat show
  • Gunt moves onto play the clip of the dems cucking out on the minimum wage hike
  • He has a caller come in but the caller has the stream playing and his audio is all fuckered. He goes in to talk about some literal who. He sounds like he’s consumed a lethal amount of soy! He went to FUJPAK with fuentes, possible fed? He goes on to rail on trump. He goes on to ramble on about the white genocide but says nothing about the green genocide. Patrick Howley goes on to sperg about the demonrats enough for SIG to get a tear in his eye
  • Gator and Ralph shill their guest page on their pillstream.dead website. “He’s an excellent custodian” Gator confirms he’s king custodian. Head janny more like it! And we all know it’s “fuck jannies”
  • “Can’t abort the retort” this time from Gator
  • Ralph really wants Will Chamberlin on the show.
  • Gunt goes on to talk about some vice article about anal swab covid tests for diplomats. Anal fixation much?
  • CWC makes a joke about the diplomats having blown out asses and gunt starts pounding on the table, dying laughing.
  • A super chatter said his date with an egirl went well. Ralph says you should smash whatever you can
  • Gator with a piss warm take to end the show. Thank God its over.
Please don’t sully the name of CWC, otherwise thanks for the recap.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot from 2021-03-01 23-20-10.png

Top. Notch.

Sad.

Shit was probably a K-Mart special back then.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan's new capo CultureWarCriminal was really punching it out with a chatter tonight. The chatter did not like that Nick Fuentes was dealing with normie conservatives at AFPAC and accused Fuentes of selling out; CultureWarCriminal sperged out at him and a bunch of other chatters and positively compared Fuentes to both Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

mar_1_1.png
mar_1_2.png
mar_1_3.png
mar_1_4.png
mar_1_5.png
mar_1_6.png
mar_1_7.png
mar_1_8.png

Malaika

kiwifarms.net
Ethan's new capo CultureWarCriminal was really punching it out with a chatter tonight. The chatter did not like that Nick Fuentes was dealing with normie conservatives at AFPAC and accused Fuentes of selling out; CultureWarCriminal sperged out at him and a bunch of other chatters and positively compared Fuentes to both Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini.

View attachment 1962634
View attachment 1962635
View attachment 1962636
View attachment 1962637
View attachment 1962638
View attachment 1962639
View attachment 1962640
View attachment 1962641
Sorry if I'm late but is CWC an unironic Neo-Nazi? I don't mind whether or not he is, I'm just kind of curious considering some of the examples he chose to use.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1962634
View attachment 1962635
View attachment 1962636
View attachment 1962637
View attachment 1962638
View attachment 1962639
View attachment 1962640
View attachment 1962641
Is this guy seriously a new cohost? Bad move Ralph. I know Ralph has been trying for a while to cozy up to Fuentes but getting a Fuentes dick rider that is this much of an unapologetic nut job is not going to help the show become bigger. Quite the opposite. Also, lol at CWC thinking he's some political mastermind.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Sorry if I'm late but is CWC an unironic Neo-Nazi? I don't mind whether or not he is, I'm just kind of curious considering some of the examples he chose to use.
I'm not too familiar with CultureWarCriminal but I do know that he's worked with the Rise Above Movement who are often described as neo-Nazis. I'll definitely be looking further into him now that he's an official cohost. It seems like he was (very poorly) doxed by leftists a few weeks ago but I want to follow up on that and confirm it myself to avoid passing on illegitimate information.

Is this guy seriously a new cohost? Bad move Ralph. I know Ralph has been trying for a while to cozy up to Fuentes but getting a Fuentes dick rider that is this much of an unapologetic nut job is not going to help the show become bigger. Quite the opposite. Also, lol at CWC thinking he's some political mastermind.
Janny Shanny updated the website tonight to include him as a "kontributor":

mar_1_cwc_host.png

Site (archive)

Bixnood

I hope she sees this bro
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update on the shirt:
I wore it in front of my date, he laughed at it, I explained it was to make fun of a fat guy, he said it looks good on me and I’m very handsome.

Probably better than how anyone has ever reacted to Riley.
Sorry to hear you're gay king,
it can happen to the best of us.
😔

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
I'm not too familiar with CultureWarCriminal but I do know that he's worked with the Rise Above Movement who are often described as neo-Nazis. I'll definitely be looking further into him now that he's an official cohost. It seems like he was (very poorly) doxed by leftists a few weeks ago but I want to follow up on that and confirm it myself to avoid passing on illegitimate information.

View attachment 1962740

Site (archive)
Awh, he has his own little Spencer now. Minus the ability to wear the fuck out of a sweater vest.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Also, lol at CWC thinking he's some political mastermind.
only true big brained political masterminds call each other cucks like juveniles in online sperg chats

mar_1_cwc_host.png

Site (archive)
shanny should save himself some scrambling and just scratch mantsu and larry ahead of time, actually all of them even himself save everyone involved some effort.

Goddammit, Pey's actually smashable in that picture because she doesn't have the bottle blonde hair. If I didn't know she was crazy and riddled with diseases because she lives in Fall River I'd give her the most disappointing eight seconds of her life.
nigga please

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1614710738083.png

Might move the snipes back to the noodle house channel in a few days, but it will be nice to have channels to fall back on if the fat flaggot gets me another slap on the wrist.

Holy ol' fuck, last night's show was one of the worst killstreams I've ever seen. Fucker was so pilled he was fighting to stay awake, and failed to mention any drama in his sphere, just sucked Nicker's HRT withered cock for half the show.