The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

The Demon Baby

Where's my fucking child support, dad?
Is this list for real? Most on the list aren't even remotely right wing, let alone far right. I know the right to Joseph Stalin = Nazi is a dumb meme... but...
Screams a larp to me but the list is far too big.
Sadly, it's real.
One of the guys who wrote it was that @DaveMicRot (David Rothschild) on Twitter who is constantly sperging about Trump and has direct ties to the Biden Administration. I think Kamala Harris even follows him on Twitter.
This is the study that both the government and big tech will use to deplatform and arrest dissidents in the coming months, and that's why it's so horrifying. These people did not give a fuck about being accurate, they just wanted to create an enemies list.

Last edited:

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
Shoe and Skeptic, Shoeonhead is far right???!!!View attachment 1842393
lol Dame got named dropped
dame named.PNG

The Demon Baby

But comicsgate grifters like tug is? At least I'm not on the list so I can write my parodies still.
Rekieta is actually on the list, but he under "centrist" for some reason.
Yeah the comicsgate shit is a real head scratcher. They put Tug AND Ya Boi Zack in the "far right extremist" section. Those guys literally just complain about comics and the retards who run the comics industry now.

Pretty epic thread thumbnail from this /pol/ post
Archive
I laughed harder than I thought I would.

The Demon Baby

Shakka Ahmose

2021 The Year of the Black Man
Do you think Ralph is a little butthurt that Jarbo made the list and he didn't? I mean, it's a bad list to be on, but I get the feeling that Ralph is more than a little assmad over not being included when Jarbo was.
If fucking ToadMcKinley of all people is named dropped and Ralph isn't, either Ralph had some DSP luck or he's a fed. Oddly, Coach Red Pill isn't named.
names.PNG

Also, found Dick, Vee and for some reason, Repzion and Hi I think I'm Real (a guy who did not like Warski) was called far-right.

dick.PNG

@Kraut congrats your considered the center
moar.PNG

Oddly mouthy Buddha is considered center. Wasn't he alt-right?

Last edited:

The Demon Baby

If fucking ToadMcKinley of all people is named dropped and Ralph isn't, either Ralph had some DSP luck or he's a fed. Oddly, Coach Red Pill isn't named.
View attachment 1844894
Hmm.. When did Ralph get out of jail? Was it an early release? Don't they sometimes offer low level convicts a "deal" if they help out the Feds for a set period of time? I'm just schitzo posting, but I wonder about stuff like this.

Weird Ages

I thunk, therefore I am
View attachment 1844894
Hmm.. When did Ralph get out of jail? Was it an early release? Don't they sometimes offer low level convicts a "deal" if they help out the Feds for a set period of time? I'm just schitzo posting, but I wonder about stuff like this.
I have honestly suspected Raph of being a fed for a while. It would definitely explain why his probation officer is so lenient on him, and he would have no moral qualms selling out his "friends" and his supporters. The only reason I'm not 100% convinced of it is that he wouldn't really have anything of worth to offer the feds.

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
dumb faggot could have been making 3x what he was. Trovo basically decided to go full Stream.me back in June. also fuck @Null for not seeing this. https://cdn.trovo.live/page/events.html?eventid=5ef172501014a876bc56cce0

for those not paying attention, essentially Trovo will give out a 60k a year salary if you can maintain a 4200 watch hour target monthly. [8 hour minimum] which would have been easy for the gunt to achieve. and especially for null. even better is Ethan could basically limit his streams too. instead of trying to fill 60 hours a week. he could knock out 2 shows a week one hour each and have a legitimate show.

just like stream.me you're the big cock if you can hit 250 viewers. for guys like ethan who can manage double or josh who can hit 8x that. its literally leaving money on the table. its literally your fucking job and you retards dont look for these job opportunities, if every year some different guy decided to give me 4x my salary for a quarter of the work. i would be looking for these types all the fucking time. how did this literally go missing by this entire realm of the internet; its literally free money. PPP/Warski/Null/ralph/spcc/metokur/even that kermit bitch just saw 60k guaranteed and said they're too good for it.

ninja edit: its been 6 months and this is the tiers right now
(100k-50k watch hours gets 5k,
50k-20k gets 3k
20k-10k gets 2k
and around 10k watch hours gets 1k)

so that does knock out most of the dlive crew from the top spot. still Ethan could conceivably make 3k a month or 2k. which is still more than minimum wage. honestly though null could just stream him playing his favorite game and probably hit the high point. Null certainly plays enough, I remember back in 2018 Null blowing his load for managing to nab 1k a month on stream.me. imagine what he could do with 5x that? {he could do at least one of these probably https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-Serbia-2019-Delegates-Contestants-Finale-Miss-World-2019/47861}

but seriously does no one on the internet really treat their main source of income as their career? especially one thats whines as much as our own feeder. 60k goes a long way in serbia.

and mind you thats the floor. the chinese internet overlords treat their us outreach like saudi teens treat their own stupid ventures. with their weekly contests and giveaways you could easily be looking at making double. and thats before any paypig gives a single dime to you.

Last edited:

AgriDrThunder

Shameful
I have honestly suspected Raph of being a fed for a while. It would definitely explain why his probation officer is so lenient on him, and he would have no moral qualms selling out his "friends" and his supporters. The only reason I'm not 100% convinced of it is that he wouldn't really have anything of worth to offer the feds.

Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence. Some POs really care and proactively manage their clients but many don't and want to do just the bare minimum to get paid. I don't think Ethan Ralph is a fed asset because he's just not big and active enough on the right to net anyone worthwhile, just like you said.

Not related to your post but Gator and Ralph thinking that KF'ers are contacting the ADL/FBI/SPLC/Whomever to report the show is pretty delusional. I don't know about other kiwis but I simply enjoy keeping up with the shitfire that is ER's life. His actions, motivations, and his ability to constantly make his life worse are extremely entertaining. I just want to rubber-neck and laugh about it. I have zero interest in actively and personally poking the gunt in any way let alone reaching out to whine to some bureaucrat whose values I disagree with at a fundamental level. Dude doesn't even stir the waters enough for them to give a fuck. I can't imagine what a person would even say, "Hi FBI, there's a fat drunk on the internet who says the n word sometimes and enjoys impregnating mentally ill teenagers". lol, they're not going to care. There's nothing to even report.

Nobody is doing that Ethan. Many people dislike you, many more enjoy laughing at you, but don't think that any of that makes you important enough to warrant some kind of crusade against you. People don't even A-Log you nigga, it's a lot more "check out this retard" than it is anger, or spite or anything else. Every problem in your life is your fault.

Bush did USS Maine

Coal fires don't sink steel hulls
dumb faggot could have been making 3x what he was. Trovo basically decided to go full Stream.me back in June. also fuck @Null for not seeing this. https://cdn.trovo.live/page/events.html?eventid=5ef172501014a876bc56cce0

for those not paying attention, essentially Trovo will give out a 60k a year salary if you can maintain a 4200 watch hour target monthly. [8 hour minimum] which would have been easy for the gunt to achieve. and especially for null. even better is Ethan could basically limit his streams too. instead of trying to fill 60 hours a week. he could knock out 2 shows a week one hour each and have a legitimate show.

just like stream.me you're the big cock if you can hit 250 viewers. for guys like ethan who can manage double or josh who can hit 8x that. its literally leaving money on the table. its literally your fucking job and you retards dont look for these job opportunities, if every year some different guy decided to give me 4x my salary for a quarter of the work. i would be looking for these types all the fucking time. how did this literally go missing by this entire realm of the internet; its literally free money. PPP/Warski/Null/ralph/spcc/metokur/even that kermit bitch just saw 60k guaranteed and said they're too good for it.

ninja edit: its been 6 months and this is the tiers right now
(100k-50k watch hours gets 5k,
50k-20k gets 3k
20k-10k gets 2k
and around 10k watch hours gets 1k)

so that does knock out most of the dlive crew from the top spot. still Ethan could conceivably make 3k a month or 2k. which is still more than minimum wage. honestly though null could just stream him playing his favorite game and probably hit the high point. Null certainly plays enough, I remember back in 2018 Null blowing his load for managing to nab 1k a month on stream.me. imagine what he could do with 5x that? {he could do at least one of these probably https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-Serbia-2019-Delegates-Contestants-Finale-Miss-World-2019/47861}

but seriously does no one on the internet really treat their main source of income as their career? especially one thats whines as much as our own feeder. 60k goes a long way in serbia.

and mind you thats the floor. the chinese internet overlords treat their us outreach like saudi teens treat their own stupid ventures. with their weekly contests and giveaways you could easily be looking at making double. and thats before any paypig gives a single dime to you.
Don't listen to him @theralph. We at the Farms are untrustworthy and wishing the worst for you.
Calling Ralph a fed is funny and all, but the true reason for his exclusion is that list is YouTube focused so he’s completely irrelevant. The creators have probably never heard of him, because he’s on a platform no one has ever heard of. There’s a thread on the article in the Happenings board: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/every...-like-harvard-about-extremist-rhetoric.83161/
And the Killstream's best episodes never were about Ralph. No one wants to see his meat blob of a face. Ralph at his best was a good moderator and umpire overseeing bloodsports by being largely silent and making the bloodsports participants think that he is on their side. Sir Gern o' Fakkad would never have suggested Gamergate 2.0 on the Killstream if Ralph just rightfully laughed and mocked Sir Gern like Metokur did.

So it is not surprising that the Rothchilds who are still stuck at 2015 did not notice Ralph. Ralph at the height of bloodsports was just at the background. His show was prominent but the host wasn't. In fact neither were Gator nor even Zidan. I unknowingly tuned into the Killstream when I was really following Metokur.

Of course that changed when Ralph listened to that disgusting person called Dax Herrera and showed his face on stream, started giving his opinions on the news and thought that he is the highlight of the show.

Last edited:

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
just like he did with child molestation
And the sex tape release.

And the @#KillAllPedos Cancerless Jim show.

I mean as long as Daddy Jim says it's good Gator will back it up and/or try to memoryhole that he was initially against it.

But comicsgate grifters like tug is? At least I'm not on the list so I can write my parodies still.
Rekieta was in the "Center" column, not far-right.

Last edited: