The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

He can always stream on Bitwave.tv :lit:
He actually could. I talked to Kaz and told him Dispatch said that if Ralph apologizes he could stream on Bitwave. Kaz thinks Ralph would get too controversial and lose his patreon if he ever joined.

Also I let Ralph know he has this option in the Dlive discord and my comment got jannied. :(
7B1445FC-BE1E-4719-880C-5CFBCA24A116.jpeg48D1D261-6120-4FDC-AEAA-4BFBEB0E77B5.jpeg🧹

It's a 30-day suspension but Ralph and Gator have confirmed it's because of Dlive's stance against political topics on the platform. He basically can't do his show anymore as it is, unless he just uses it to stream gameplay.
I'd be impressed if Dlive bans all politics. Twitch is essentially a haven for Left-wing political streams. Even the non-political streamers have to toe the line. A non-political gaming website is rare nowadays.

Granted, Dlive probably knew it was the Right-wing haven and is proactively booting the Right off the site before the gaze of the mob turns on them.

Well, this particular corner of the internet is now done isn't it? What other bleeding edge spergery exists anymore? It's kinda sad losing the last bastion of the internet wild west to glorified soccer moms and the ever growing banking systems. I rooted for Ralph because he is the morlockiest of the morlock, and we need that in our lives. I'm not sure I can go back to what normies consider trash fires.

This has got to be it. Not gonna lie I'm kinda sad about it.

I was laughing about Ralph having to uber eats like Jarbo but then I realised that he's a felon and isn't allowed to work for uber or lyft or anything like that right?

I also find it odd about this watchlist. I know that Ralph is irrelevant, a fat retard and a gimp to whatever platform he is on, but he is also semi connected to almost everyone on that list and has had fucking David Duke on his show for fucks sake. If anything is going to get you on a watch list, it's having a connection to one of the fucking grand dragons of the KKK.

Looking at Trovo, I don't think it's an option. What about the website that Keem uses as an alternative to youtube? I can't remember what it's called or anything about it but I guess that's one way to maintain a little bit of relevancy, if he were to go recorded over streaming. At this stage, Ralph has lost all potential for growth and attracting new viewers. If he gets yeeted from Twitter he is pretty much completely fucked.

I was laughing about Ralph having to uber eats like Jarbo but then I realised that he's a felon and isn't allowed to work for uber or lyft or anything like that right?

I also find it odd about this watchlist. I know that Ralph is irrelevant, a fat retard and a gimp to whatever platform he is on, but he is also semi connected to almost everyone on that list and has had fucking David Duke on his show for fucks sake. If anything is going to get you on a watch list, it's having a connection to one of the fucking grand dragons of the KKK.

Looking at Trovo, I don't think it's an option. What about the website that Keem uses as an alternative to youtube? I can't remember what it's called or anything about it but I guess that's one way to maintain a little bit of relevancy, if he were to go recorded over streaming. At this stage, Ralph has lost all potential for growth and attracting new viewers. If he gets yeeted from Twitter he is pretty much completely fucked.
The funny thing is David Duke only talked about weight lifting and self improvement. It was.. Unexpected

I'd just like to point out how Ralph's move to Trovo, an occurrence that significantly impacts his show and that should attract huge support from his audience, managed to get less interaction than this tweet announcing a throwaway episode during StreamMe's infancy. Really going down the pipes!
and he has to beg to get that, and still couldnt even break 1k despite having a kang debate AND a deplatforming in the same night.

I rooted for Ralph because he is the morlockiest of the morlock, and we need that in our lives. I'm not sure I can go back to what normies consider trash fires.
nah not even for that do we need ralph, i get theres always going to be one greasy dickhead who says fuck anything, even things i or you like, about current societal standards but surely even the most hypocritical gadflies could at least keep their hypocrisy from being this blatant and this comedically pitiful. its like if diogenes had a tyrant patron he got fat off of and then banned plato from calling him a mangy cunt in the town forum.

The funny thing is David Duke only talked about weight lifting and self improvement. It was.. Unexpected
well i mean what else can you talk about without being banned either from ralphs show or by dlive itself?

Before I actually saw him talk to people I had this really awful, biased idea of the guy. To hear him talk about eating well, walking your small sized dog and taking cold showers I just thought man, you have this idea of the white race based on how you choose to carry yourself as a person and hold white people to the same standard, but you're talking to fat, short, retarded white niggers with genetics you would gas.

Before I actually saw him talk to people I had this really awful, biased idea of the guy. To hear him talk about eating well, walking your small sized dog and taking cold showers I just thought man, you have this idea of the white race based on how you choose to carry yourself as a person and hold white people to the same standard, but you're talking to fat, short, retarded white niggers with genetics you would gas.
I thought the same thing about Richard Spencer. I heard him talk about his platform and I just thought.... Oh this guy is just a nerd with a hyperspecific world view devoid of reality

It was neat.

I thought the same thing about Richard Spencer. I heard him talk about his platform and I just thought.... Oh this guy is just a nerd with a hyperspecific world view devoid of reality

It was neat.
David Duke and Richard Spencer are dangerous and should never have a platform.

Don't you dare do a background check on that Drag Queen for Story Hour or you're transphobic.

David Duke and Richard Spencer are dangerous and should never have a platform.

Don't you dare do a background check on that Drag Queen for Story Hour or you're transphobic.
If the Feds knew what they were doing they would always make sure Ralph was able to host people like David Duke on some backwater shithole streaming site. Duke is someone that used to get brought up in sociology classes when they would talk about demagogues and shit. When the only place where he can go on camera and talk about helping whitey proper nutrition and a good workout routine is the fathead show, it does his cause more harm than good. Just point at him and say, "Look at how far this guy has fallen, the man on the other screen is chasing Makers Mark with day old coca cola. He had a conversation with Gator. Do not listen to this man."

It's a 30-day suspension but Ralph and Gator have confirmed it's because of Dlive's stance against political topics on the platform. He basically can't do his show anymore as it is, unless he just uses it to stream gameplay.
30 day ban is a death sentance for the KS. The only reason people turn in to the killstream nowdays is beacuse of a force of habbit. If new chink site rejects him or it doesnt work at all then oboy!
Well, this particular corner of the internet is now done isn't it? What other bleeding edge spergery exists anymore? It's kinda sad losing the last bastion of the internet wild west to glorified soccer moms and the ever growing banking systems. I rooted for Ralph because he is the morlockiest of the morlock, and we need that in our lives. I'm not sure I can go back to what normies consider trash fires.

This has got to be it. Not gonna lie I'm kinda sad about it.
Not the hero we need but the hero we deseve?

PhoBingas

Discount Surfer
So right now he's streaming a re-run of the killstream with CRP and the quartering. If people want I can fire a snipe up, or wait until his show time tonight.

So right now he's streaming a re-run of the killstream with CRP and the quartering. If people want I can fire a snipe up, or wait until his show time tonight.
its ironic hes still beating his chest over not being flagged by matt whilst snipers are forced to unlist and send links via dms to avoid the gunt crying to the manager about his agitated vag

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
You clearly need more Mark Collett in your diet. Duke has been on a health nut kick since the 80s. Everyone in the WN sphere saw that interview coming from a mile away. Even Mark treats him like a dementia ridden grandpa, using a squeaky toy to get him to shut the fuck up. He literally goes hours on broccoli.

Also say what you will about ralph. Hes getting that bag. Ethan will make $5k right before trial and will probably spend it on more teenage gash. What would @Null have spent that money on? The world wont ever know because he cares as little about his own life as his mom does.

People will shit on Ethan but at least he keeps making money, he tries out every fucking Avenue. There are Joshes with 10x the talent and morals who wont do as well as Ethan financially. And mind you, Ethan doesnt make minimum wage. People keep knocking Ethan for not clearing $120 a day. But what about the retarda that arent hitting $2500 a month? Do those people make you MATI?

The one thing I noticed about e-celebs is that the guys that make deadlines and actually treat it like a job (DSP, Linkara, Ethan) usually end up doing well by essentially brute forcing their way through life and tragedy. While the grasshoppers like Spoony, Jim, Chris and Null suffer because they can barely work more than once a month and find every excuse not to help themselves. If you're going to be a streamer or content creator, then do it. Dont say you will and then feel down on yourself.

That's why 99% of entrepreneurs fail, most idiots dont have what it takes to consistantly work even a 20 hour work week without some corporation forcing it on them.

So after a little bit of searching about these "Elixirs" that Trovo uses like Dlive uses lemons, this is what I've found so far:

What is Elixir?​

Elixir is the platform currency users purchase with cash. Currently there are six Elixir bundles available for users to buy.

100 Elixir = 0.99 USD

500 Elixir = 4.99 USD

1,000 Elixir = 9.99 USD

5,000 Elixir = 49.99 USD

10,000 Elixir = 99.99 USD

25,000 Elixir = 249.99 USD
This comes from here | archive

You clearly need more Mark Collett in your diet. Duke has been on a health nut kick since the 80s. Everyone in the WN sphere saw that interview coming from a mile away. Even Mark treats him like a dementia ridden grandpa, using a squeaky toy to get him to shut the fuck up. He literally goes hours on broccoli.

Also say what you will about ralph. Hes getting that bag. Ethan will make $5k right before trial and will probably spend it on more teenage gash. What would @Null have spent that money on? The world wont ever know because he cares as little about his own life as his mom does.

People will shit on Ethan but at least he keeps making money, he tries out every fucking Avenue. There are Joshes with 10x the talent and morals who wont do as well as Ethan financially. And mind you, Ethan doesnt make minimum wage. People keep knocking Ethan for not clearing $120 a day. But what about the retarda that arent hitting $2500 a month? Do those people make you MATI?

The one thing I noticed about e-celebs is that the guys that make deadlines and actually treat it like a job (DSP, Linkara, Ethan) usually end up doing well by essentially brute forcing their way through life and tragedy. While the grasshoppers like Spoony, Jim, Chris and Null suffer because they can barely work more than once a month and find every excuse not to help themselves. If you're going to be a streamer or content creator, then do it. Dont say you will and then feel down on yourself.

That's why 99% of entrepreneurs fail, most idiots dont have what it takes to consistantly work even a 20 hour work week without some corporation forcing it on them.
Who tf cares if Ralph makes money everyone does.. He isn’t making Nick Fuentes or Jim money that is for sure.

Literally the sadest piece of 💩 that I have ever encountered. Shocking levels and he just keeps getting worse, for a long time I just felt sorry for him but he branched out his self destruction to harm anothers. The most selfish person not even caring about the well being of his own child, he chose being with a pedo who could bring in money for his lazy ass.

Can’t convince me for a second he is happy and that he has any quality of life.