The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Null

Ooperator
While the grasshoppers like Spoony, Jim, Chris and Null suffer because they can barely work more than once a month and find every excuse not to help themselves. If you're going to be a streamer or content creator, then do it. Dont say you will and then feel down on yourself.
I stream every week like I say I will, wtf is wrong with you

If I join this dead gay platform I'll get banned because the gunt is definitely schmoozing behind the scenes to cover his ass already. I don't mind getting banned again so I'll try it but the stream me shit was stressful, more than it was worth.

So after a little bit of searching about these "Elixirs" that Trovo uses like Dlive uses lemons, this is what I've found so far:

This comes from here | archive
actually they talk about streamers cashing out gems earned via elixirs so the exchange rate to buy elixirs isnt the same as ralphs final earnings, its worth noting they take a 50 percent cut out of all elixir gifts. anything sent with mana like the stay safe spell is worthless monetarily and only acts a vote system for front page status

actually they talk about streamers cashing out gems earned via elixirs so the exchange rate to buy elixirs isnt the same as ralphs final earnings, its worth noting they take a 50 percent cut out of all elixir gifts. anything sent with mana like the stay safe spell is worthless monetarily and only acts a vote system for front page status
Yeah. It's just a matter of finding out what the ratio is of elixir to gems which is what's not very clear.

I stream every week like I say I will, wtf is wrong with you

If I join this dead gay platform I'll get banned because the gunt is definitely schmoozing behind the scenes to cover his ass already. I don't mind getting banned again so I'll try it but the stream me shit was stressful, more than it was worth.
Please bring up this list written by a Rothschild and explain to us why you aren't on that list of right and far right internet personalities the next time you stream.

You might have to consider a political stream taking into consideration what had happened post January 6th.

Attachments

• 2011.12843.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 47

PhoBingas

Discount Surfer
So he's saying staff is laughing and joking with him and the killstream krayon krew; sort of just confirms that this Trovo website is gargling the gunt grease like bitchute. (:_(

Please bring up this list written by a Rothschild and explain to us why you aren't on that list of right and far right internet personalities the next time you stream.

You might have to consider a political stream taking into consideration what had happened post January 6th.
Isnt that list youtube focused?

PhoBingas

Discount Surfer
Holy fuck this Trovo platform is slow and buffering for me - I have great internet so I don't think it's me....anyone else experiencing it? Unwatchable LMAO
I'm running it fine but I have like a gigabit and a half down and like 950 Mb/s up

Edit: However, it is glitchy setting up the stream, sometimes I have to refresh mutiple times and the video dropped out to just black a couple times.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
So he's saying staff is laughing and joking with him and the killstream krayon krew; sort of just confirms that this Trovo website is gargling the gunt grease like bitchute. (:_(
Ethan lies. He's likely lying about that like he did that Phoenix cop that is totally a subscribed fan of his now, but for sure he's lied to Trovo staff. It'd be interesting to see the convos he has with these site staff to butter them up. I'm sure it doesn't take long for him to mention that there will be haters trying to fuck with him and that anything they say is nawt truuu.

itsallsotiresome

"one must imagine Sisyphus happy."
Just tuned for a sec to take a look and Ralph is pretty fucking sloshed. The chat views dropped from 1k to 273 then back to 1k so Trovo views are totally legit. Was about to screencap but I fucked it up the screencap ffs.

Just tuned in to take a look and Ralph seems pretty fucking sloshed. I also noticed the chat views dropped from 1k to 273 then back to 1k. So Trovo views are totally legit. Was about to screencap but I fucked it up the screencap ffs.
i also noticed ralph just happened to notice when he was inching towards 1k the very second of and then he hit 1k right after saying that, last night he only peaked near 1k but never touched it and he sounded really irritated instead of happy, like you do when youre near a milestone but not actually grasping it, hes botting 100 percent

Are people still having trouble with this site? It actually runs really well for me. Maybe they spun up some more servers.

Jesus, Diego is such a pissy little bitch.

Well, this particular corner of the internet is now done isn't it? What other bleeding edge spergery exists anymore? It's kinda sad losing the last bastion of the internet wild west to glorified soccer moms and the ever growing banking systems. I rooted for Ralph because he is the morlockiest of the morlock, and we need that in our lives. I'm not sure I can go back to what normies consider trash fires.

This has got to be it. Not gonna lie I'm kinda sad about it.
Why the fuck does dlive, owned by the Chinese lemon emperor, have to bow to Jack's sensibilities anyway? Wouldn't it serve them politically to make sure that groypers and their ballwashers have a platform for whatever sedition they want to drip into baked Alaska's ear?

Fun fact, groyper autocorrects to groomer. Seems poetic
Lol, Ethan will be barely hiding his contempt discussing mana and elixirs, while gator will sound engaged with the proceedings for the first time in years. Flamenco might even come back for the nerdery
Not to brokendickguard, but I bet it has a little to do with the number of times Josh says "I love jews and Israel" on his streams