The Killstream / Chillstream / Saturday Sunset / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
"New house"
View attachment 1867802
I'll give it 3 months before the front yard greenery turns into shrubs because the pig is lazy.

"More bitches"
:story::story::story::story::story:
You are 100% right. Direct quote from one of the email exchanges I had with him:
Now, looks wise! Ok, not that great on the outside. But so what, I rent this place. What kind of moron would spend a ton of money to fix up the outside of a place he doesn't even love in?

As soon as winter gives way to spring, it'll go to shit. He's not going to spend money on watering it. Unless maybe it's part of the lease agreement and the landlord gets on his ass about it.

View attachment 1867552 View attachment 1867555

Ralph really hates Vito but keeps having him on for two reasons: He's the only "voice of the left" willing to come on the show anymore and he's close to Daddy Dax.
Piggy isn't going to like having the "surreptitiously recorded" card played against him - That's HIS move! Ralph will be spending the next few days sniffing around looking for anything he can use to take Vito down. 6 months ago Vito's pedo defence would have been enough but bringing Pantsu on-board has nullified that particular bullet.

Edit: Still going
View attachment 1867600 View attachment 1867603
View attachment 1867618
View attachment 1867631
Vito is one of the last ones that are worse then Ralph and crew. Hes a typical la suburbanite: a pedo apologist and a jew that hates masculinity and white people. Hes the perfect foder for his audience and thus the perfect villian.
You are 100% right. Direct quote from one of the email exchanges I had with him:

As soon as winter gives way to spring, it'll go to shit. He's not going to spend money on watering it. Unless maybe it's part of the lease agreement and the landlord gets on his ass about it.
Gator! Gator get a bucket the roof is leaking gator.

Thundermania

Yaniv’s Surgeon
Forever freed from her burden of helping him with "the lotion"every day
I actually hope she gets to enjoy what little time she has left with her fuktrash son out of the house.

Wait for COVID to fuck off, have some girls over for knitting night, take an elderly lover and pay a young man to drive her to dialysis and call him Ethan. The dementia will retroactively make that Uber driver into her son and she’ll die happy.

Bonus points if her Uber driver/dementia son is Jarbo.

Real Precious Leaf

schizophrenic bipolar anxiety depression asperger
From memory, that looks kinda similar to his childhood home. The bank took that home as they declared bankruptcy since sandra and ronnie are alcos and can't keep up with repayments. It was the only kinda passable house he's ever lived in.
Eh it's similar in that it's a house and not a crackshack. Here's some debt stuff for you fags anyway.
sandra debt.png942cg1RvXB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Barker

Bob Barker
True & Honest Fan
what zero self awareness do to a nigga

vito bad for defending cuties, but dick good for defending cuties, and pantsu good for wanting to fuck lolis, and ralph good for wanting to fuck pantsu

look all you gotta know is
ralph = good
people ralph like = good
people no like ralph = bad

understand?
Ralph always does this. He's super nice to those friendly with him, never objects to their flaws and goes out of his way to defend or deflect when they get called out in front of him.

Then, the second they upset him, he repeats every bad thing he has ever heard about them, with a bitter spitefullness that tells you he is thinking "how dare this person insult me when they have their own drama. They should be thanking me for turning a blind eye to their faults. They owe me for that."

Its one of the most consistent ralphisms he has. If you are his friend, he will never entertain negative things said about you. But he will remember them for when the time comes...

Vetti

stupid
Local Moderator
Ralph always does this. He's super nice to those friendly with him, never objects to their flaws and goes out of his way to defend or deflect when they get called out in front of him.

Then, the second they upset him, he repeats every bad thing he has ever heard about them, with a bitter spitefullness that tells you he is thinking "how dare this person insult me when they have their own drama. They should be thanking me for turning a blind eye to their faults. They owe me for that."

Its one of the most consistent ralphisms he has. If you are his friend, he will never entertain negative things said about you. But he will remember them for when the time comes...
I'm sure Josh has picked up on this. Last March Ralph was buddies with the guy and inviting him to shit like the roast of Dick Masterson and by May Ralph was calling him a pedophile.

Thundermania

Yaniv’s Surgeon
I'm sure Josh has picked up on this. Last March Ralph was buddies with the guy and inviting him to shit like the roast of Dick Masterson and by May Ralph was calling him a pedophile.
And going on weird diatribes about how his cock apparently doesn’t work....... amazingly that’s not the only time he’s done that which is fucking astounding.

Get into a fight with Ralph and he’ll call you a pedophile who’s duck don’t work so good. It happens every time someone displeases the Gunt.

I love this aspect of Ralph. He burns bridges like no one else I've ever seen, it's genuinely fucking remarkable. How many members of his community, that he has frequently praised and promoted, has he ended up feuding with? Just this week alone we've added Vito and Dingo to the list.

How the leftovers of his community haven't picked up on this is baffling to me.
At this rate, we should start a thread listing the names of a special group of people that he was all chummy and friendly with then started burning bridges with. So many names come to mind like:

@Null
Zoom
Plate Gang
Ade
Faith Vickers
Digibro
Dame Pesos

Calls Null a paedophile even though he hosted the show with him and didn't mind his help with setting up a forum.

Says that Dame Pesos is just a soundboard even though he never minded that when he kept on inviting Dame to his shows.

Sided with Digibro against Null before he started going out with Pantsu May then within a matter of months feuded with him so hard that Digibro refused to be in the same room with him.

The list goes on.

Thundermania

Yaniv’s Surgeon
At this rate, we should start a thread listing the names of a special group of people that he was all chummy and friendly with then started burning bridges with. So many names come to mind like:

@Null
Zoom
Plate Gang
Ade
Faith Vickers
Digibro
Dame Pesos

Calls Null a paedophile even though he hosted the show with him and didn't mind his help with setting up a forum.

Says that Dame Pesos is just a soundboard even though he never minded that when he kept on inviting Dame to his shows.

Sided with Digibro against Null before he started going out with Pantsu May then within a matter of months feuded with him so hard that Digibro refused to be in the same room with him.

The list goes on.
We can also make a list of his beaten housewives, Gator, Andy, Butters, Bibble, Flamenco, Nora, and the one who got away, Zidan.

@Null
Zoom
Plate Gang
Ade
Faith Vickers
Digibro
Dame Pesos

The list goes on.
Ralph almost burn the bridge with Nick Rekieta after Nick told Ralph he was no better then Jared Holt for wanting to deplatform Null for selling hoodies.

@Null
Zoom
Plate Gang
Ade
Faith Vickers
Digibro
Dame Pesos

The list goes on.
One day we will see Dick on this list. The seed has been planted ever since Dick picked Digi over him to go to his gay after party after the road rage.

2021Murder

SEVP of Outreach for Trovo.live
One day we will see Dick on this list. The seed has been planted ever since Dick picked Digi over him to go to his gay after party after the road rage.
no way in hell. Ethan may be a lot of things, but he understands he can't turn on some people. he still hasn't attacked Jim and i bet Dick won't fuck wit Ethan just based on how useful ethan is to him. As long as Ethan doesn't ask for anything from dick the relationship will remain the same. look at Asterios, Dick was ride or die with him until Asterios asked for money. Ethan can get away with anything except that in Dick's eyes.

no way in hell. Ethan may be a lot of things, but he understands he can't turn on some people. he still hasn't attacked Jim and i bet Dick won't fuck wit Ethan just based on how useful ethan is to him. As long as Ethan doesn't ask for anything from dick the relationship will remain the same. look at Asterios, Dick was ride or die with him until Asterios asked for money. Ethan can get away with anything except that in Dick's eyes.
He doesn't go after Jim because Jim has an army, the Sweetie Squad, who would be more than willing to make Ethan's life hell. He doesn't go after Dick because Dick probably knows his secrets and is a conduit to guests. Both are his daddy's in one way or another. Everyone else seems like people he's willing to use and burn when no longer useful.

He doesn't go after Jim because Jim has an army, the Sweetie Squad, who would be more than willing to make Ethan's life hell. He doesn't go after Dick because Dick probably knows his secrets and is a conduit to guests. Both are his daddy's in one way or another. Everyone else seems like people he's willing to use and burn when no longer useful.
Which was bigger? The Farms or the Killstream at its height? I always thought the Farms was and is bigger. Even more so than the show at its height.

@Null comes to mind when you bring up Dick and Metokur and how Ralph only maintains relationships when he sees them as useful.

I can't imagine why he thought it wise to antagonise him and the Farms. Even back then, long ago, when he hosted the show with Null and Nora, he knew the horrible reputation the Farms had and Null's history. As I said in the locked thread, the Farms are a source of endless content that the show could use especially when politics is becoming verboten in the foreseeable future under Biden.

Yet, @theralph burnt that bridge all because of a corn joke. It is just not wise cutting yourself off from the goldmine that is the Farms and becoming a target for Kiwis just like how Metokur's targets become targets for his Sweetie Squad.

Maybe he is jealous of Null especially with Null being almost a decade younger than him and having a successful site unlike his theralphretort.com. We observed that it is possible Ralph impregnated Faith because Null spoke about wanting to settle down and Ralph wanted to prove that he is better than him.

Or it could be as Null said that Ralph considers himself responsible for the success of the Farms. Null, not Ralph, is the ingrate here, and the corn joke was the excuse Ralph needed to burn that bridge. This smacks of delusion to me. I was introduced to @theralph because of the Farms. Not the other way round.

The thing is daddy gym has or had real influnce on our side of the internet everyone knew who he was and watched his vids. In early 2019 his presence on a stream ment 5-8k people watching you and thus bringing huge amount of cash with him. He also had an almost exlusivly positive reputation as an elegend. Its easy to see why he was revered by ecelebs everwhere.

What does Dick provide? His community is about the same size as Ralphs i would wager judging from Facebook, reddit, soundcloud and twitter. Sure he has a huge patreon but what does that mean to Ralph if none of dicks viewers will watch his shit or give him money? He now also has negative reputation with everyone outside his "comedy" bubble as a pedo.
If thats true (which it proably is) they proably have a close personal realtionship texting each other like teenage girls. Kind of like Dingo and Ralph used too.