The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Clean it up.

apr_9_dating_1.png
apr_9_dating_2.png

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Pillstream TL;DW Recap
  • Ralph is late...
  • Bans in chat before the show even starts
  • Ralph in chat coping he'll have a post 10pm start time because streaming all day is haaaaaaaaaaard.
  • He's finally live after fifteen minutes of intro at 10:15pm.
  • Ralph bitches that he did a bunch of work streaming.
  • Gator's there. We'll have piss warm takes and references to Cartoons that 70% of the people watching and reading this won't get. Joy.
  • Gator's audio is fucked.
  • Prince Phillip's death news. Getting into the Killstream celebrity hour early...
  • Ralph pulls up one article then switches to the official BBC article.
  • Ralph bitches the BBC video is a clip show montage...
  • Gator tries to give an example of what the video should be saying. He sounds like Chris-Chan trying to sound regal...
  • Onto another video...
  • But not before more super chats. Ralph goes back to the third video and plays it in full.
  • Ralph paused the video to talk about some netflix show and how some good some actor is...
  • Ralph skips around in the video looking for "the racist shit."
  • Ralph addresses his chat calling Prince Phillip a pedo. Ralph looks for a video shitting on him to be fair.
  • Ralph gives up and searches for Prince Phillip Racist
  • Gator wants him to go on a prince Phillip racist compilation... Ralph skips around the video and bitches that there's no actual clip of it in it.
  • Ralph gives up on the video... He pokes around the internet for the clip and is salty when he can't find it in the first few hits on google.
  • More super chats then onto another prince Phillip clip from the CBC.
  • Gator screams something about donga tribe and his mic shits the bed.
  • More cashapp super chats...
  • Back to the CBC clip.
  • Ralph moves to some youtube story of some queer waving a camera phone and babbling.
  • Ralph moves onto more fifty cent superchats.
  • Ralph browses more youtube videos and some Prince Phillip articles...
  • Andy wanders in as Ralph is reading some article about the outrageous stuff Prince Phillip said.
  • The panel all bray like retarded mules at the quotes from Phillip.
  • Onto some Alt Censored video about the nazi ties the British crown.
  • Ralph spergs about Queen Elizabeth doing a Nazi salute.
  • Andy says it's all new's to him "let's fuckin' go!"
  • More superchats... Ralph gives up on Prince Phillip news.
  • Back to Ralph's twitter. Some Shapiro tweet... Bibble's asking for the link.
  • Andy gives us news that this will be the last evening twisted mind.... He's going be doing pre kill streams and he stutters his way through he's got his 5pm start time nailed down.
  • Warski bitches that Kyler can't get a girl friend and Warski is neglecting his because of the show.
  • Warski bitches that people are still flagging his shit.
  • Warski says he's going to be crossing streams with rand more and stutters his way through saying he wants to hang with his g-g-g-g-girlfriend more.
  • Andy says he's moving to Portugal 4 hours ahead and stammers his way through the logistics of showing up on stream and doing his.
  • Andy's making a website like killstream.live to always point to where he's streaming.
  • Andy pimps his "friends" site that's like streamlabs loulz.tips or something... that IP2 and baked adjacent guy.
  • Onto the meh Ben Shapiro hot mic. Panel gives their two cents on the whole thing.
  • Gator accuses Ben Shapiro of fucking trannies.
  • Back to the NFL murder. The motive was discovered. His meds were taken away by the doctor.
  • Ralph finally admits he's ben saying wanton wrong all this time.
  • Onto reparations talk. Bibble thinks the people who owned the ships should pay.
  • Ralph makes a point to sloppily pour a beer on camera as Bibble tries to give serious comment about the slippery slope reparations and laws per race can lead to.
  • Gator and Ralph sperg out about Joe Rogan "lying" to his fans about what will be on spotify and what won't be.
  • Onto some twitter lesbians...
  • More super chats... this one from cashapp.
  • Ralph resorts to playing his own clips from the court retort.
  • Gator tries to make a joke about the guy in the clip should work for Hillary Clinton.
  • Onto some more Floyd murder trial stuff... Ralph complains there's only 2 alternates.
  • Warski starts squealing about the jurors and how they're tainted.
  • Onto some CNN article about one of the jurors having a book deal.
  • Onto more Tucker news. The ADL says he's gotta go for defending white replacement theory. Ralph plays the tucker clip in question...
  • Andy and panel get into a debate about what's racist and what's the truth... Andy wonders when racism became wrong. Andy stutters his way through not being allowed to talk about im-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-migration because its racist
  • Gator has a piss warm take that its because the demon rats want it that way.
  • More superchats. Some on chomo, some on Cashapp.
  • Back to the Tucker clip.
  • Tucker calls out flagging in the clip and Ralph looks pale and disinterested...
  • Bibble asks Ralph to back his stream up to catch what AOC says about Israel.
  • AOC word salad.
  • Ralph and Panel talk about their favorite DMX song.
  • They talk about Woodstock '99 event. Ralph says he saw it on Pay Per View with a friend ages ago.
  • More superchats.
  • Back to the Tucker clip.
  • Warski shills his shit; then fucks off. The collective IQ raises 10 points. He shills his new series with bibble on youtube. Game Lore
  • Bibble talks about the party game they're going to do some time... Bibble plugs his links and takes his leave.
  • Gator shills his links that nobody cares about.
  • Ralph begins to get the show wrapped up. He plugs his links and his pateron content.
  • Ralph tries to suck his dick over his dick over his gunt and fails. He says his guests were awesome but who did he have on besides the priest? He was an okay guest though.

Thank fuck its over. Warski could barely talk tonight and all they did was babble over clips. Does the killstream audiance really need b and c grade news stories spoon-fed to them?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
More superchats. Some on chomo, some on Cashapp.
I doubt the cash app ones piggy is going to have to show us they're real because iirc hes used "superchats" from beyond public view to say shit or do shit when its obvious no one wanted it. So until then I'm guessing he made 12 and 15 cents arbitrarily and declare any cash app chats as bs marketing astroturfimg

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I doubt the cash app ones piggy is going to have to show us they're real because iirc hes used "superchats" from beyond public view to say shit or do shit when its obvious no one wanted it. So until then I'm guessing he made 12 and 15 cents arbitrarily and declare any cash app chats as bs marketing astroturfimg
That's a new arc I had never even considered that he might just blatantly lie about the amounts or even the very existence of a superchat to say something he wanted to but has to disavow outright regardless. It just sounds like something that's possible but I'm not saying it's ever happened. /skitzo theory

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
That's a new arc I had never even considered that he might just blatantly lie about the amounts or even the very existence of a superchat to say something he wanted to but has to disavow outright regardless. It just sounds like something that's possible but I'm not saying it's ever happened. /skitzo theory
I've long lost the fishy superchat that I think is obvi fake but he outright has lied about his income saying he had more lemons in one year than his entire lemon total and saying he made 160k a year before lowering it to a still probable lie of 70k for court

Ralph will absolutely lie about his income but I figured out just giving him no charity and demanding proof of him is more likely to pass him off than me counting it all out

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I've long lost the fishy superchat that I think is obvi fake but he outright has lied about his income saying he had more lemons in one year than his entire lemon total and saying he made 160k a year before lowering it to a still probable lie of 70k for court

Ralph will absolutely lie about his income but I figured out just giving him no charity and demanding proof of him is more likely to pass him off than me counting it all out
Yeah, and I'm not going to really draw any conclusions either way for something I can't prove.

EDIT: Wait a minute, $400 superchat from @Vetti: "@TriggerMeElmo is a faggot". Well I guess I was proven wrong.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
  • Warski shills his shit; then fucks off. The collective IQ raises 10 points. He shills his new series with bibble on youtube. Game Lore
These boys certainly know a good idea when they see one. Too bad they lack in execution and being 5-10 years too late. Nobody wants to listen to a monotone voice that somehow still comes across as smug, and stuttering.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I saw this shit coming a long time ago, all kyler does all day is watch ip2 streamers and try to beg for their attention to get some kind of collab going because subcultured is a boring ass show with some AIDS infested Calliou lookalike thats addicted to kratom. Fucking boring shit.
Y y y you have n n n no idea how fast they'll grow when they start g g getting guests! F f fucking g g g g g Geekthulu alt!
Ladies and Guntlemen, some faggot made Ralph's height Wikipedia-official.

View attachment 2076022
Hotwheels should stop defaming the kind people of Memphis by reaffirming Ralph's lies that he was born there. West Memphis scum will always be West Memphis scum.