The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2077964
View attachment 2077966

The eternal janny strikes again. Yes, they actually locked the article. Is this the apex of guntguarding?

GorillaWarfare is one of the top Wikipedia jannies and a lolcow in her own right. She (It?) is a lackluster software engineer named Molly White, a probable jew, possible tranny, and spends all her free time mopping up articles on right wing e-celebs for absolutely zero compensation. Gator should definitely chat her up as they have a lot in common.

It's a shame that due to Wikipedia's policy on being maximally homosexual they will never consider KiwiFarms a reliable source. When it comes to certain individuals like Ralph we are by far the most authoritative publication. Also, his height is absolutely relevant given his willingness to commit felonies over it.

On the Wikipedia style guide she mentions it also has this entry:
DEPRECATED: Weight in poundsweight_lbIf person was notable for their weight, or if weight is relevant, their weight in pounds, or their weight in remaining pounds if weight in whole stones is specified (it will be automatically converted to SI).
I wonder if there is a way to petition it's deprecation. The Gunt is Ethan's most notable achievement, as Pantsu said in her recent Killstream appearance, its "iconic".

Tom Myers

kiwifarms.net
GorillaWarfare is one of the top Wikipedia jannies and a lolcow in her own right. She (It?) is a lackluster software engineer named Molly White, a probable jew, possible tranny, and spends all her free time mopping up articles on right wing e-celebs for absolutely zero compensation. Gator should definitely chat her up as they have a lot in common.

It's a shame that due to Wikipedia's policy on being maximally homosexual they will never consider KiwiFarms a reliable source. When it comes to certain individuals like Ralph we are by far the most authoritative publication. Also, his height is absolutely relevant given his willingness to commit felonies over it.

On the Wikipedia style guide she mentions it also has this entry:

I wonder if there is a way to petition it's deprecation. The Gunt is Ethan's most notable achievement, as Pantsu said in her recent Killstream appearance, its "iconic".
GorillaWarfare is a cow in her own right.

She works for home to help manage her anxiety disorder.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
The flowery language bullshit artistry may fool some people (like a university professor teaching Lesbian Dance Art) but this shit is always beyond the pale.

"I will make 30 minutes of my time for you personally" Okay, so this is simply shy of having an OnlyFans Skype call or something similar. Who gives a shit? "Also here are pictures of my cats". Can anyone tell me when "foster" became the new "rescue" from "save" when all you fucking did was buy a pet from an animal shelter?

So Ralph's page got unlocked:

itsopenbois.PNG

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is no way Shannon is sticking around just because he gets paid $50 a week. If so, he's the cheapest internet mercenary ever. No, the money is just to smooth over the sewage work. He really sticks around because Ralph has his dox and is his only friend.
Begs the question, why is Shanny so afraid of being doxxxed? At most, according to what we have, he is a Walmart bagger, actually has a degree, fat and ungroomed, lives with parents. While not the best qualities, he's at least a step up from most cows because of the degree, right?

There's definitely something that goes far beyond a mere dox.
View attachment 2077964
View attachment 2077966

The eternal janny strikes again. Yes, they actually locked the article. Is this the apex of guntguarding?
Imagine Jannying on Wikipedia, a shit source in its own right, and doing it completely without compensation. At least my broom comes with laughter and an HRT subscription. What's so bizarre anyway, he's wiling to get in fights over it and his 5'1 stature is public knowledge. If the evil troon-riddled neonazi communist Kiwifarms is a bad source, how about the police?

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Begs the question, why is Shanny so afraid of being doxxxed? At most, according to what we have, he is a Walmart bagger, actually has a degree, fat and ungroomed, lives with parents. While not the best qualities, he's at least a step up from most cows because of the degree, right?
I'm going to give Gator some benefit here because he has talked about moving in the past and that the 300$ USD Guntbux was for his rent. If he's paying his parents then well, I guess Ralph never paid Sandra so I guess good on him for not being a complete sponge.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

There's definitely something that goes far beyond a mere dox.
Probably afraid of Plate Gang and Zoom. Can't really blame him there.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Imagine Jannying on Wikipedia, a shit source in its own right, and doing it completely without compensation. At least my broom comes with laughter and an HRT subscription. What's so bizarre anyway, he's wiling to get in fights over it and his 5'1 stature is public knowledge. If the evil troon-riddled neonazi communist Kiwifarms is a bad source, how about the police?
The funniest part of the whole Wikipedia saga is that this was posted within about three hours of my message drawing attention to the edit war:

apr_11_wikipedia.png

Tweet (archive)

He still reads this thread every single day!

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
The funniest part of the whole Wikipedia saga is that this was posted within about three hours of my message drawing attention to the edit war:

View attachment 2080968

Tweet (archive)

What's more spergy, adding a joke edit to a Wikipedia page, or obsessively checking in on the cyberbully forum dedicated to documenting all of your failures 🤔

Ralph, since I know you're reading this - use your alcoholic Southern charm to get Molly / GorillaWarfare on your show. She's a fellow veteran of GamerGate so there's plenty you guys could reminisce about.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
What's more spergy, adding a joke edit to a Wikipedia page, or obsessively checking in on the cyberbully forum dedicated to documenting all of your failures 🤔

Ralph, since I know you're reading this - use your alcoholic Southern charm to get Molly / GorillaWarfare on your show. She's a fellow veteran of GamerGate so there's plenty you guys could reminisce about.
There's no way this could possibly backfire. DO IT FAGGOT.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2080968

Tweet (archive)

conveniently leaving out the part that my edit was actually accepted by her, get fucked pig you Arkansan bitch

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Ethan just ended the CourtRetort early after receiving a call from the hospital/collection agency for bills his mothers medical care has run up. He looked visibly shaken.
"Sorry Ma but I'm paying Jaimie Vine for anuddah visit. Gonna get the ol' gunt wet if ya catch mah drift. Good luck in the aftalife dolphin laugh"

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ethan just ended the CourtRetort early after receiving a call from the hospital/collection agency for bills his mothers medical care has run up. He looked visibly shaken.
........ this fucker really didn't pay the bills to keep his mom alive? How the fuck if you have money do you just let something that important expire ? unless he blew what 25 to 30k in less than a fucming year

Sriracha

kiwifarms.net
Are you serious?

Man, what a fucking retard. His mum doesn't need hospital care. There is absolutely nothing the doctors or nurses at a hospital can do to help her condition. The minute she was given the okay to leave, he should have immediately taken her to an old folks home because she would receive better care there and it wouldn't be as costly.

He keeps saying that she is getting better and making more of an effort to chat but I don't think he understands the reality of the situation. She is not ever going to be the person she was before the fall. She will never be well enough to come home. She needs permanent, full-time care. She needs people to feed her and depending on her level of paralysis, she needs people to watch her while she's eating and be prepared to help her if she starts choking on her food. She needs people to help her shower because she is always going to have a fall risk. I don't think mumma Ralph is going to die any time soon, she'll probably live for quite a while but her quality of life isn't going to be great.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Are you serious?

Man, what a fucking retard. His mum doesn't need hospital care. There is absolutely nothing the doctors or nurses at a hospital can do to help her condition. The minute she was given the okay to leave, he should have immediately taken her to an old folks home because she would receive better care there and it wouldn't be as costly.

He keeps saying that she is getting better and making more of an effort to chat but I don't think he understands the reality of the situation. She is not ever going to be the person she was before the fall. She will never be well enough to come home. She needs permanent, full-time care. She needs people to feed her and depending on her level of paralysis, she needs people to watch her while she's eating and be prepared to help her if she starts choking on her food. She needs people to help her shower because she is always going to have a fall risk. I don't think mumma Ralph is going to die any time soon, she'll probably live for quite a while but her quality of life isn't going to be great.
Imagine if there were a bunch of people telling him this for months. I will not celebrate this, but everything that happens to Ralph is Ralph's own making.