The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Very trad:

apr_13_donation_goal.png

:stress:

Section 230

"The F-in' Alligator Guy" - Master of the broom
kiwifarms.net
Well, that blows. I usually read the summaries. I can't stand to watch more than 10 minutes of the pillstream at any given time. Last night was horrendous and Ralph was clearly popping Xanax. Probably got some legal Xannies by pretending he was in emotional distress because of his mother, even though we all know he doesn't give a flying fuck.

SuperMaleVitality1776

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is now fundraising for a Pantsu bikini stream. Target is a few hundred Dollars. Bonus goal : She will tuck her man meat in.
I dropped out out the Nick-Fuentes-Save-the-White-Race-school-of-advanced-catboy-studies, so can someone tell me which step in the plan to save the white race and bringing traditionalism back to the US is to pimp out your troon girlfriend to strip for money ?

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph is now fundraising for a Pantsu bikini stream. Target is a few hundred Dollars. Bonus goal : She will tuck her man meat in.
I dropped out out the Nick-Fuentes-Save-the-White-Race-school-of-advanced-catboy-studies, so can someone tell me which step in the plan to save the white race and bringing traditionalism back to the US is to pimp out your troon girlfriend to strip for money ?
Wait, nowhere does it say PANTSU is gonna be in the two-piece. With our luck it will be Ralpha donning it.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
This reminds me of Ralph trying to guilt Fai into taking on the poly relationship because Pantsu will be able to bring in money for the household.

Seems like the job search isn’t going to well when Gunty has to pimp out the old p3do. Or something else has happened, Ralph just keeps coming off as desperate for cash. Did he cash out his lbc again?

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Did Pho quit the QRD? RIP to our fallen warrior.
Pho is a legend, a hero and a king. But one man can only take so much. Ethan Ralph is disgusting and his show is cancerously boring. We respect you Pho, thank you for your service.
:semperfidelis:
I heard he won't be doing snipes anymore because he has a slow moving stomach cancer.
Ralph's gunt murders people indiscriminately from boredom.
Well, that blows. I usually read the summaries. I can't stand to watch more than 10 minutes of the pillstream at any given time. Last night was horrendous and Ralph was clearly popping Xanax. Probably got some legal Xannies by pretending he was in emotional distress because of his mother, even though we all know he doesn't give a flying fuck.
What a fucking shitshow and everything is boring.
No recap for last night's show. Was really just babysitting a stream and didn't pay that much attention. Snipes will be business as usual tonight. I might have watched 20 minutes with my headset on, and everything I saw was just him mumbling over riot footage.
Talking about highlights and Nick Fuentes.
The culture warrior went on a delusional cult speech about him creating an Ebay where the white and trad family businesses can sell their things to create an economy to decopulate from these big transnational corporations. Which in itself is harmless until he went on a rant it being whites only, the preservation of the white race and dumb extrapolations about non-whites = big transnational corporation.
TL;DR: The culture warrior wants to open a whites only NP3, hope da gunt rubs a neuron with his cholesterol to get New Project Brew on the store.

Wait, nowhere does it say PANTSU is gonna be in the two-piece. With our luck it will be Ralpha donning it.
This reminds me of Ralph trying to guilt Fai into taking on the poly relationship because Pantsu will be able to bring in money for the household.

Seems like the job search isn’t going to well when Gunty has to pimp out the old p3do. Or something else has happened, Ralph just keeps coming off as desperate for cash. Did he cash out his lbc again?
:story:pimping out his boyfriend for less than 90 fucking dollars lmfao. iirc idubbbz's gf at least gets 10k a month and he wasnt the one to make her do it afawk out of desperation, this is sad, this is the definition of cucked.
UBERTRAD, KIWIS SEETHE

PhoBingas

THE faggot from Kiwifarms
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Says a lot about the remaining killstream audience if they want to fund this so they can see someone who has the figure of a teenage boy in a bikini.
Now we know the real reason Mantsu left Digitroon. She was jealous he had a more feminine body than her. Imagine being unironic Eskimo brothers with Conrad "I want to fuck children" Collins.