The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weed legality discussion left some interesting breadcrumbs for us to follow.
Ralph was talking about growing weed in his house, but back then he couldn't do it because he was poor and now he is rich. :story:
I'm sure Ethan could probably get a clone or two to grow if a paypig held his hand in PMs or something, growing pot isn't that hard. Now turning it from a living plant to smokable bud is another thing. I can't wait to either watch Reethan give himself sinus and chest infections smoking shit full of bud rot or forever seething that he had to throw out 5+ pounds of moldy weed.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to either watch Reethan give himself sinus and chest infections smoking shit full of bud rot or forever seething that he had to throw out 5+ pounds of moldy weed.
So this means Kyler the Chemist is getting a raise? :story:
When Andy's thread ramps up and Carl (the guy you gave all your money) dissappears, da gunt has a dream job ready for you. Hope he gets paid more than what Flamenco had to pay to be in the kill report.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
  • Ralph confirms he reads the recaps, bitching that the ayy lawgs said he cosigned Gaetz fucking 17 year olds.
cope and seethe piggy, you endorsed fucking little girls who "choose" to whore themselves out, your words pig. also you got beat up by a female cop. the whole show was nothing but seethe and confirming lowkey all the stuff hes denied for years, not only did he admit he lies about his height saying police reports exist that doesnt list 5'1 without him linking or saying what height they show but he says the 5'1 was a penning error from the false 5'11 he gave not having the extra one seep through all the layers of the duplicate paper AND THEN HE TRIES TO SAY HE MIGHT ACTUALLY BE 5'11 not only does he say he lies to try and say hes not 5'1 he then tries to muddy the waters by implying the multiple times confirmed lie of 5'11 might be true lol

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
Peak Court Coverage.

you know that gunt's thumb is fucking dirty.PNG

Dunno why he bothers. We've all seen how between Him vs Jim in Mortal Kombat, and his among us stream that the gunt can't play video games. He's neither good nor entertaining and doesn't provide anything worth watching.

Edit: He's just wandering around the windmill village not realizing where he's supposed to go. Gator should be the one playing Sunshine since it's a game about being a jannie.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Because he can't lose the weight, he'd cry knowing that Riley bested him, again.

Generally you have to order so many to get a bulk discount and they will usually do orders of single units for people who want to see how the quality is etc. He hasn't even contacted USPS about the parcel either, just has been staring at the tracking number hoping it moves like a real winner. Stooping so low you start scamming your viewers out of hat money is a nice low for Ralph.

Loulz.tips uses google pay and the moment media gets a whiff of it google will go ahead and close the API access for that domain. That will be pretty funny though, Ralph and Andy fucking up IP2's donation methods. Warski personally doesn't believe anything can happen to it because "It's g g g g google, they can't do that!" when people have told him it's only a temporary solution.

Yesterday Ralph received a cheap Chinese engraved gavel from one of the top simps Maximus whom gunt guards round the clock. He was there for road rage even bunking with Ralph at the compound. Below is more on it.
Tweet | Archive
View attachment 2087962
View attachment 2087970
Maximus is a long time fluffer of the gunt of which pretends to be a white Italian that larps as a lawyer. In the real world he dropped out of law school after three months of being enrolled and is from the Mediterranean of Italy. Others in the discord often call him a sand nigger that causes him to fly off the handle, even just saying he's not white will enrage the guy for the entire day. Sad!
I hope that if Ralph gets arrested again and he has to go to court the judge seizes and uses that gavel during court and during his sentencing.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Peak Court Coverage.

View attachment 2089814

Dunno why he bothers. We've all seen how between Him vs Jim in Mortal Kombat, and his among us stream that the gunt can't play video games. He's neither good nor entertaining and doesn't provide anything worth watching.

Edit: He's just wandering around the windmill village not realizing where he's supposed to go. Gator should be the one playing Sunshine since it's a game about being a jannie.
I've seen four year old kids pick up Mario Sunshine and play better than this piglet. He has an elgato? The screen is so blocky and pixelated what the fuck, learn to use OBS piggie. Took him over twenty minutes just to get one shine on the first fucking level. Would enjoy seeing him control the boat on lava prior to the final Bowser fight.
He's going to play pac man 99 tomorrow, he doesn't break top 75 doing it. Bibble bought himself a domain too,
http://bibble.live/ and will be streaming on entropy in a moment.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Bibble bought himself a domain too,
http://bibble.live/ and will be streaming on entropy in a moment.
People are mocking him that his embedded Twitch stream is a test stream, Twitch chat is in emote mode, he is playing shitty songs and he has 7/30 of a donga. He is babbling about what to make for dinner, because his gf doesn't like chicken with rice this time. Still more entertaining than Twisted Minds.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Killstream TL;DW Recap
  • Only 86 people waiting at 9:27pm. They must know he could still be an hour from the start time.
  • 10 to 10 and there's no sign of Ralph and he's only got 134 waiting...
  • No sign of Ralph at 10pm... Curious.
  • News of the 11pm start time... Let's see how late he is or if there's even a stream.
  • He gets a dollar of which Chomo takes half.
  • He starts at 11:05... that's almost on time... Just the Bojack theme no slideshow...
  • Ralph pops the power point after 5 minutes.
  • Ralph's live by 11:12pm with Culture war and Warski. He's got his twitter up. James O'Keeffe got swept I guess.
  • Andy is still giggling about the court retort rip off Internet Aristocrat.
  • Ralph says the Chauvin trial was almost a mistrial. He lets us know that the closing arguments will be Monday. He said that he'll be going over the case tonight...
  • Culture War said he missed the mistrial news. Ralph offers to go over it for him, but not before banging out some pocket change potions.
  • Someone gives him a $3 superchat he gets $1.50 of. Someone must have gotten paid!
  • Ralph smoking another roach. Guess he must be out of weed.
  • Ralph apologizes for being late. Held up with administrative stuff with his mom...
  • Ralph says he almost didn't have a show. Ralph jokes about using up his sick days like he's ever had a job and Andy giggles about doing the same thing, calling in sick without actually being sick; then fucked themselves over when they actually got sick.
  • Ralph and Warski make fun of Mundane Matt trying to get into bread tube. Culture war says you have to be a tranny to get in and sites several examples.
  • Onto some more Chauvin trial news. I guess George Floyd might have had carbon monoxide poisoning or something? Something about a new test being found too...
  • Randbot wanders in!
  • Culture war had to explain what was going on in the video. Culture war said Floyd was dying, confused and sucking the tailpipe thinking he had to sell his ass for protection in prison.
  • Ralph and crew talk about planning a fight between iHypocrite and someone else.
  • Ralph goes back to the clip. Judge is pissed at the medical examiner.
  • Ralph starts skipping around the video.
  • Ralph mumbles and lets the video play as he looks for another one.
  • Ralph and Culture war debate on where the clip Ralph is looking for is. After some fumbles he finds it.
  • Onto an article about the "new" blood test while Ralph babbles about the trial; then back to his own tweet.
  • Warski cries about how it sucks to be a cop now.
  • Randbot tries to make a joke while Ralph struggles to pronounce and Indian name on Twitter.
  • Ralph says the left thinks there will be riots if there's a mistrial. Rand thinks there'll be riots anyway.
  • Onto the 13 year old kid that got blasted on bodycam. Culture War gives a play by play of what happens in the video and gives a little military medic advise.
  • Andy spergs that one less kid shooting randomly is dead.
  • Ralph lets us known that he was known as Little Homicide.
  • Andy wonders why they care. Andy spergs that he was playing GTA irl... The kid was shooting cars randomly.
  • Andy fucks up the "and nothing of value was lost" meme.
  • Andy goes over what would happen if you had a round come through your windshield. Andy yells and smashes something on his desk.
  • More superchats.
  • Ralph asks Rand about the abo slurs not taken out of Scrabble. Rand lets us know they're still worth swearing at.
  • Back to the clip. Culture war leaves to get food. Chat spergs at Andy for wanting the kid dead. Andy justifies his stance saying he was a kid shooting randomly.
  • Ralph pulls up last years riot footage accidently. Not an accident. The video was titled as a protest for the kid that got shot in the car but it was actually for George Groid in 2020.
  • Ralph debates if he can watch the video on Trovo...
  • We get some swearing out of Ralph. I guess the video is super graphic.
  • Bans in chat. Ralph skips the video. "No point in getting my channel banned."
  • Andy says the world is disgusting.
  • Ralph moves onto some super chats.
  • Ralph moves onto more e-celeb news. Owen Benjamin saying he'll kill someone?
  • Owen raving about God being gay.
  • Culture war saying that Owen is a heretic.
  • Culture war spergs at someone in chat shitting on the trinity.
  • More Owen Benjamin.
  • Ralph thinks that Owen is funny. Ryan tells Ralph to enjoy hellfire, sounding a little really salty.
  • Andy has his hand over his camera for a bit looking puzzled.
  • Ralph scrolling through the big bear's comment section.
  • Culture war is aggressive, yelling about eating chicken while eating chicken. Check "Killstream Muckbang" off the bingo cards everyone!
  • Ralph mumbles as he pulls a tweet up, tabbing around and lets the video like half play half cut off...
  • More super chats.
  • Ralph plays a clip of someone throwing a bobcat that attacks their kid.
  • More protest shit for a minute, but gunt moves onto some tweets.
  • Ralph resizes the tweet on the fly because it was really zoomed in.
  • Onto some news about Facebook banning people from posting about a BLM head buying a fancy house in a white area.
  • Rand gives us a run down of the story. People got thrown off Twitter for sharing it. She has like 4 million in real estate according to Rand.
  • Onto a video from the BLM head's youtube. Ralph plays the video for a bit then skips to something else.
  • Onto some Youtube video by a black guy going over the news they already went over...
  • Rand says this guy is his favorite Uncle Ruckus.
  • More superchats...
  • The video lets us know that Patrice whoever has her own private jet too.
  • The BLM lesbians also own their own ranch too...
  • More superchats...
  • Ralph, without gator is forced to play the clip himself.
  • Ralph pulls up a video of someone calling the Chicago PD and getting told off.
  • Ralph has to pause to giggle at the soy boy yelling.
  • Ralph starts the video over again. Cop on the phone patrols the thot and soyboy.
  • Andy and Ralph giggle about the cop saying Honey to the thot.
  • "Classic misogyny never goes out of style" A quote from Ralph.
  • Ralph copes that him and Rand will totally do a bonus show this weekend for sure!
  • The butters episode is coming soon too. He just has to re-read Rubicon.
  • Ralph forgets what he was going to pull up. Then he finds the article. Andy makes a joke about black cocks.
  • Ralph yells that the video won't play. He has to allow it. Video is about Confederate history month.
  • Andy says today's episode of Twisted Mind was the funniest. "The N word episode."
  • Andy tries to shill his shit.
  • Ralph says he sold his DOGE for 7 cents when its going for 20 now... for Ralph says there's 1 other exchange he says he doesn't use where people can get LBC. Ralph warns that the big exchange is delisting the LBC. Ralph said he was trading his LBC for another crypto closer to the US dollar.
  • Ralph puts up a video of an SUV jumping a drawbridge; then moves onto the Veritas guy... James O'Keefe getting shit canned from Twitter.
  • James is suing Twitter. Ralph thinks its a Pappa John's stay tuned situation...
  • Ralph still hasn't broke 690 viewers.
  • Onto a video of dancers twerking to commemorate the launching of a new warship in Kangaroo land.
  • Ryan and Ralph get talking about James Bond movies before moving onto the video.
  • Ralph thinks the guy at the end, some Officer looked like the Aussie Shitposter meme.
  • Culture war looks for his campaign hat.
  • Rand lets us know there might be a parliamentary inquiry about the dancers on the war ship...
  • Ralph talks about the Killer Clown case a little and starts googling stuff...
  • Onto a video clip of the Florida Tri-Cities Killer case Ralph plays in full.
  • Ralph tries to stretch the stream out as long as he can... Begging for callers, looking for suggested stories. "Please do muh show for me paypiggies!"
  • We get a single caller. Ralph thinks he's gonna drop the N word. He was muted and gets kicked.
  • More articles. Ex California mayor who advocated for defunding the police got arrested for child sex abuse charges.
  • Ralph moves onto Bernie Madoff dying in prison. He moves on to play a second or two of a clip then back up to read a superchat of the caller promising to play nice.
  • Back to the CNBC Madoff death clip. Ralph gives up on the massive clip and goes back to the shorter one.
  • Ralph thinks Madoff is based because he ripped off Holocaust people.
  • Ralph mumbles about playing Crusader Kings before moving on to the California mayor that got arrested for raping kids. Five felony charges and a summary offence.
  • Rand gets an almost proper dolphin laugh out of Ralph.
  • More riot footage from Fox. Geraldo Rivera and some one else were arguing on air.
  • Cop blows the Mexican (((reporter))) out.
  • Ralph looks like he's struggling to stay awake and he looks like he's reading another screen, slurring his words about Geraldo Rivera being a scum bag.
  • Ralph sounds like he's wrapping it up for the night...
  • Ralph gets Rand and Culture war to go over their plans for the ''week''.
  • Ralph gets news there was a mass shooting somewhere.
  • The mass shooting was at a FedEx facility. According to Ralph they don't know anything other than mass casualties.
  • Ryan jokes about being the last Sanchez not locked up.
  • Ralph shills his shit.
  • Ralph says Mark Colette might be on tomorrow. Rand says he'll find something else to do tomorrow.
  • Culture war says he'll go stream Halo.
  • Ralph forgot the Pfizer jab article.
  • Ralph trying to suck his cock over his gunt... He hunts for a clip of the Pfizer news.
  • Onto Fauci news...
  • Gunt is mumbling and fighting to stay away, mumbling out some superchats.
  • He starts to wrap it up... finish it up piggy.
  • Ralph shills his zoosadism group...
  • Ralph admits his actual phone number on his Samsung phone is tied to his main telegram
  • Ralph asks the viewers to go watch Culture war play Battle Front of something

Thank fuck it's over. If 2:30AM shows are going to be the norm, I don't think I want to keep it up. I have to be up at a decent hour for my shifts at the moose assembly plant.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ralph says there's 1 other exchange he says he doesn't use where people can get LBC

As Ethan did actually note, CoinEx primarily operates an LBC/BTC market, meaning you sell LBC for BTC and not directly for fiat. You'd then have to make a second transaction to sell the BTC for USD. It seems like they also have an LBC/USDT (Tether) market, but that would still require a second transaction to get USD.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
have you recorded other live stream viewers
i did not look at entropy to see the live stream viewer count on entropy it is information i am liking to know his count on there i saw on youtube it was recorded the following

10 minute in the stream
30 minute in the stream
60 minute in the stream
90 minute in the stream
120 minute in the stream
a last note was not the end but at 140 minute in the stream

i made a chart for it

edit on the chart is only the title and names the data is the same
a note on the data i rouded the data up down if it is close
you tube live viewer count.jpg2.jpg

are the counts for trovo recorded can any one provide the data for trovo? i am wanting to know what live stream viewer data is for trovo at the times i noted on you tube? if a person has it please post it i can make a graph with it if you do thank you

Last edited:

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Owen Benjamin is fighting with one of Warski's former cohosts, Jay Dyer. Did Andy have any insight? Owen says that if Dyer comes at him for being a heretic and an alcoholic, he'll end Dyer's life. https://twitter.com/Jay_D007/status/1382812202789396482
None at all. Spedski was quiet throughout the clip. Culture war sperging about religion must have startled poor Andy.
USDT (Tether)
That's it. He said he was swapping LBC for Tether then cashing out that.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
None at all. Spedski was quiet throughout the clip. Culture war sperging about religion must have startled poor Andy.

That's it. He said he was swapping LBC for Tether then cashing out that.
Maybe Jay and Andy don't talk much any more or he didn't know they were going to talk about it. They do very different kinds of content and Jay might be very busy with family. This would have been the perfect opportunity to interview Jay on air about it, get a guest for tonight's show.

If he keeps cashing out his LBC, I wonder what kind of agreement, if any, he has with Odysee. Having a highlighted creator cashing out your coin all the time gives the impression you don't trust it, so why should the viewers who would send you it, subsequently lowering your earnings. Unless you need fast cash.

Edit - Clarification

Last edited:

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Jay and Andy don't talk much any more or he didn't know they were going to talk about it. This would have been the perfect opportunity for the inside track on drama.

If he keeps cashing out his LBC, I wonder what kind of agreement, if any, he has with Odysee. Having a highlighted creator cashing out your coin all the time gives the impression you don't trust it, so why should the viewers who would send you it, subsequently lowering your earnings. Unless you need fast cash.
I'm thinking it's the needing fast cash. He was after 11pm starting because he was talking "admin shit" with the hospital staff. Admin stuff in US hospitals is usually payment related, unless they're talking out of court settlement for Salty Sandra's slip and fall.