The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

GrotesqueBushes

Null yeeted my spaghetti dog avatar
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure Ethan could probably get a clone or two to grow if a paypig held his hand in PMs or something, growing pot isn't that hard. Now turning it from a living plant to smokable bud is another thing. I can't wait to either watch Reethan give himself sinus and chest infections smoking shit full of bud rot or forever seething that he had to throw out 5+ pounds of moldy weed.
I've witnessed certified retards successfully process marijuana, yet I still am not sure if the owner, editor and chief of ralphretort.com would manage to.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
  • Ralph and Jacko talk about Ralph potentially getting into standup or more stage sketch comedy stuff at some point.
Please let this become reality, I know the chance of Ralph getting of his ass and doing anything he says he is going to do (other than walking over to his computer and showing news articles and clips on a stream) is extremely unlikely (where is your book about GG, shitting on the Vickers, and your grand life Ralph? Wasn't it supposed to be out by now?), but imagining Ralph on a stage trying to do standup is hilarious.
First of all, what the fuck would he do for material? Ralph is not funny (intentionally) and his personality is just repulsive so what kind of reaction does he think he would get?
Besides, imagine him dealing with hecklers, how would he handle them without the power of mute and ban? Would Gator be in the audience trying to silence the aylawgs?
I know it will never happen because Ralph's ego is way too fragile, but it would probably be one of Ralph's funniest moments.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Please let this become reality, I know the chance of Ralph getting of his ass and doing anything he says he is going to do (other than walking over to his computer and showing news articles and clips on a stream) is extremely unlikely (where is your book about GG, shitting on the Vickers, and your grand life Ralph? Wasn't it supposed to be out by now?), but imagining Ralph on a stage trying to do standup is hilarious.
First of all, what the fuck would he do for material? Ralph is not funny (intentionally) and his personality is just repulsive so what kind of reaction does he think he would get?
Besides, imagine him dealing with hecklers, how would he handle them without the power of mute and ban? Would Gator be in the audience trying to silence the aylawgs?
I know it will never happen because Ralph's ego is way too fragile, but it would probably be one of Ralph's funniest moments.
Ralph would be great as an unwitting victim in an MDE sketch, like the hipsters in the hipster harassment videos or the random minorities they picked off the street to read out white inventions.

Not Even Twice

kiwifarms.net
Well he does like to compare himself to Joker. Arthur Fleck was quite the stand up comedian.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
The kill report crew is talking about Nintendo, the Wii U and Switch. Fucking shoot me!
  • "Mark Collett is a Mario fanboy" - Andy
  • Everyone in Subculture should consult da gunt to vet their Nintendo content.
  • "I was a huge Wii U supporter" - Ralph
  • Surprisingly da gunt knows how to mod a Wii U.
  • Nintendo deserves getting $75.00 USD from Tardski, big dummy.
  • "Buying overprinted games is good for business for Nintendo." - Mark Collett.
  • Gunt talks about taking the Dick, Andy tells him starting is shit.
  • "I have a big retro collection" - Mark Collett
Gunt (also you gator, you fatty), you need to loose weight. You (TWO) are diabetic, just get a used stationary bicycle while you manage things in your phone. Loose weight, you are so fat that skin hanging from your belly doesn't matter. You (TWO) need movement, dying of diabetes means being in your dying bed blind without limbs.

Edit:
  • Mark Collett talks shit about Tonkytime. "It's full of wrenches and lives in the past" - Mark. Watch out Mark, you are never coming back to Twisted Minds and the kill report.
  • Andy says Tonka gets shit talked at his last job, and he has a kid and doesn't pay child support. Gunt has a chance?
Pho has a chance of Mark never coming back, at least something happened tonight.

Last edited:

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Quietly seething over @#KillAllPedos:

apr_16_jim_1.png
apr_16_jim_2.png

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Pillstream TL;DW recap
  • 69 viewers waiting at 9:25. They must know its no where near his start time.
  • 9:35... Only 91 waiting for Ralph. No sign of him either.
  • Ralph isn't too late tonight, going live at 9:51
  • Intro until a little before 10pm. Ralph reminds us Collett will be here, gator is waiting in reigns as Ralph bangs out some super chats.
  • Big spender. He gets about 27 bucks and change after Trovo's cut.
  • Mark bitches that some other guest got Ralph to stream earlier because she had tits.
  • Mark said he'd only be more offended if Ralph paid Laura. (literally who)
  • Gator defends his boss saying that Ralph doesn't pay any guests.
  • Ralph and Mark talk about video games for a bit. Mark begs Ralph to promote his Call of Duty stream shit...
  • Mark says Warski hasn't returned his calls about the COD shit. Mark says he feels like a scorned girlfriend.
  • Ralph pulls up his twitter and goes on to show the map of the Roman empire he got framed.
  • Ralph bitches about how much it cost to frame it. It's some weirdo UK poster size that standard poster frames won't fit.
  • Warski replies to Ralph somewhere and asks for Mark's number.
  • Ralph and Mark talk about the Chauvin trial...
  • Piggy only has 461 viewers on Chomo.
  • Mark is blathering about whites, mafias, juries, immigrants... Mark thinks BLM is jury tampering
  • Bans in chat but they're spamming good luck symbols of peace.
  • Ralph blathering on about the Floyd shit.
  • Onto the Dante Wright shooting now...
  • More chat bans
  • Mark says "colored community" and quickly backtracks.
  • Ralph looks pink, swollen and very disinterested in the whole situation.
  • Ralph gives his take on how it would have been more optical for the lady cop to have shot him straight up instead of making a mistake.
  • News of another mass shooting...
  • Mark and Ralph talk about the 13 year old kid that got shot pissing and moaning.
  • Ralph shills his podcast and his restreamers...
  • Onto another batch of superchats.
  • Mark goes on to talk about what Royal he'd rather meet. Prince Phillip. Because he's a "character".
  • Ralph tries to give his two cents on what the royal family's reception is in the UK...
  • Gator gives his two cents that Prince Harry threw away his whole life away for a "woman"
  • Now they're talking about Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. Bing Bing waa hoo!
  • Now Mark is talking about how much he liked light gun games in the 90's and how the Wii ported them really well...
  • Warski wanders in at about 10:52 looking puzzled. He's still got his lighting set up like he's doing his daytime show.
  • Andy bitches that the Switch shop is expensive.
  • Andy talks about how much he loves Mario and says that Galaxy 2 was peak mario.
  • Ralph brags his WiiU is soft modded.
  • More super chats...
  • Warski says he ordered new workout shit.
  • Onto some protests of peace news... Ralph has some youtube youtube stream on stand by.
  • 13 viewers in the stream they are watching on top chat mode and its the same speed as Ralph's with an alleged 668 people. Curious.
  • Andy shills Fight Night on the oculus VR. He babbles about VR movies in a VR theatre with like 5000 people.
  • Ralph asks Mark about what his opinion of VR is.
  • Andy says he loves games like tetris, bejeweled and the like...
  • Mark is planning a fighting game tourney with people, and some other stuff... Ralph and Andy are slowly trying to become vidya streamers.
  • Andy brings up Ralph V Metokur where Jimbo went 7 and 0.
  • Mark asks what happened to Metokur. Ralph lets him know Jim got cancer. Total news to Mark...
  • Ralph expects Jimbo to come back some day. He'll be back on the killstream for sure. With Zidane and everyone else!
  • Ralph explains that he totally didn't steal the money from the Healstream.
  • Now Chicago riot footage... Gunt watches in silence before taking about how someone got hit...
  • Gator with a piss warm take about Chicago PD not fucking around.
  • Warski has a clip to show Ralph. A game promo. Riot Control Simulator.
  • Ralph talks about another game. Our America. Andy's seen it and Ralph looks for a clip.
  • Andy thought it was a meme not a real game. So did Ralph but Gunty said it is indeed real.
  • Someone gets swept in chat for mentioning the Cancerless Jim show.
  • Ralph is going to a video game store in Virginia Beach to get an N64 and grumbles about Vito jewing him out of an N64.
  • Andy bitches about Mister Girl's pedophilia song.
  • Mark bitches about Street Fighter 2 mechanics.
  • Onto some news about Putin going on an anti illegal immigrant push, giving them a month or something to leave or be "severely punished"
  • Ralph demands that gator bring a caller in while he can take a piss
  • Caller talks about the Jake Paul fight.
  • Gator says its good that youtubers are throwing down... unlike Donga who pussed out.
  • Warski talks about wanting to train and wanting to fight, at least one.
  • Mark wonders what happened to Donga. Mark says that he saw an episode of Tonkey Time and was disgusted.
  • Andy and Gator gives Mark some Donga deep lore how he doesn't pay child support, nobody likes him and wrestled out of a garage.
  • Mark said he used to like WWE when it was WWF. Mark and crew talk about wrestling at length.
  • Ralph gives us a killstream muckbang... Chips or pork rinds or something.
  • Back to the logan paul fight.
  • Mark babbles about wrestling some more...
  • Caller fucks off.
  • Andy talks about fighting Tonka again...
  • Ralph says he might call into the Jake Paul fight stream but he has a dinner in Virginia Beach...
  • Ralph says he'll give a review of the restaurant after but not before... He learned his lesson last time he went out.
  • More superchats.
  • Back to the BLM SJW VR game.
  • More Matt Gaetz trafficking shit that Ralph skips over. Ralps pulls up some FedEx shooting stuff but closes it, muttering before getting into superchats.
  • Andy wants Ralph to play that MrGirl song. Ralph bangs out super chats.
  • Gator has a piss warm take about some UFC woman can choke him out.
  • Andy goes into his debate with MrGirl a little...
  • Onto the MrGirl song.
  • Gator hits the soundboard.
  • Ralph has a very clipable blurb at around 02:46:06ish on my youtube stream.
  • Mark talks about creepy shit on youtube that is allowed to exist but white nationalist shit is banned.
  • Onto some James Charles news.
  • Andy babbles about James Charles suing people calling him a pedophile.
  • Ralph mumbles that it was found out that Zoom is an informant.
  • Mark asks if it's true if he's working with the FBI or if its a Larp.
  • Ralph asks gator for the video while mumbling to himself...
  • Ralph taking a cheap shot at Josh saying he stole the handle Null from someone else.
  • Back to Ralph's twitter...
  • Andy demands he demands him pull up a video he put on twitter. Andy spergs about the covid lockdown in Ontairo.
  • Mark's talking about take out food now.
  • Mark spergs about the betas who got into covid security to bully people and boss them around.
  • Ralph pulls up an article from the Daily Mail...
  • Andy plugs his show. Andy says BPS might call in. Andy leaves and we're all a little smarter.
  • Onto an AP article about a conservative group trying to save "anglo-saxon" traditions.
  • Mark spergs about the covid jab.
  • Ralph spergs about not being able to see his mom without taking the covid shot.
  • Back to the anglo-saxon article...
  • More riot news. Joggers harassing people in restaurants and firing fire works in DC.
  • We got another caller!
  • The caller harps at Ralph for not getting on the Dick's weight loss thing.
  • Another caller... Talks that he was a boxer and now he's retarded from all the blows to the head.
  • Ralph bangs out the last superchats and brings dingo on.
  • Mark thinks that Dingo should be a co-host.
  • Gator has been oddly quiet tonight. A pleasant change outside of a couple of piss warm takes.
  • Mark talks about his cawwa-doody tournament. It's being talked about in all the major 'gloid tabloids.
  • One last lame joke before going out.
  • Adrenochrome news. Some celeb from the Passion of the Christ movie on a live stream of like 500k. Ralph wishes he could pull that on the kill abort.
  • Wait, we get one more lame joke from Shannon.
  • Gator plugs the shit nobody watches and promises to get this weeks episodes onto odysee...
  • Ralph says Bikini stream Sunday morning. Possible silent snipe, but I might be too involved with the moose factory to baby sit a snipe.
  • Ralph pulls up some news from Oakland. There's a police line blocking off a street, but stops before banging out a few last minute super chats.
  • Ralph starts stream sniping someone for a minute before giving out to pass out because the xanax and edibles kicked in.
  • He hits the shitty song and signs off.
Shit, I forgot how much I hate Collet. They spent a good 80% of the stream talking about wrestling and video games, it was the fucking worst killstream in a while. I know I say that every other summary, but he's playing it so safe now. He must be scared of something, but what?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
The kill report crew is talking about Nintendo, the Wii U and Switch. Fucking shoot me!

• Everyone in Subculture should consult da gunt to vet their Nintendo content.
  • "I was a huge Wii U supporter" - Ralph
For Ralph to approve of your nintendo content it must have big titties. Ralph you're a huge anything.
Official Pillstream TL;DW recap

• Andy bitches that the Switch shop is expensive.
  • Andy talks about how much he loves Mario and says that Galaxy 2 was peak mario.
  • Ralph brags his WiiU is soft modded.
  • Ralph says he'll give a review of the restaurant after but not before... He learned his lesson last time he went out.
  • Andy babbles about James Charles suing people calling him a pedophile.
  • Ralph mumbles that it was found out that Zoom is an informant.
  • Ralph taking a cheap shot at Josh saying he stole the handle Null from someone else.
  • Ralph spergs about not being able to see his mom without taking the covid shot.
  • Mark thinks that Dingo should be a co-host.
  • Ralph says Bikini stream Sunday morning. Possible silent snipe, but I might be too involved with the moose factory to baby sit a snipe.
Have some bad news for when you move to Portugal then Andy.
So why does he never play mario games on stream? Normies would flock to them.
Soft modding a Wii U is retard proof nowadays.
What kind of retard reviews something before trying it? Does this nigga not know what a review is?
Jarbo needs to threaten Warski with a lulsuit as calling Jihadi Jarbo a pedo is top tier content.
Share the corn gunt.
Lol, Ralph, seriously?
Ralph wants the Salty Sandra to sink anyway it can. First he tried to push her down in the hospital during her confused state. Now it's give her covid.
Dingo is more content than Gunty King.
I'll save everyone the trouble and show the leaked discord pictures of Pantsu's outfit for Sunday
1618660317478.png

NPC2580

kiwifarms.net
I'd rather watch my mom get raped at gunpoint than listen to Mark Collett talk about anything for any length of time. Everything about him is insufferable, and this comes from a person that shares his politics.

Thank you for the recaps. I don't even bother using the show as background noise anymore.
I know what you mean, while I don't share most of his politics, I get a feeling he's a slimy, manipulative sales-like person. His "Britishness" is also ver off-putting.

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
  • Mark is planning a fighting game tourney with people, and some other stuff... Ralph and Andy are slowly trying to become vidya streamers.
If this get advertised even the slightest bit the chances of it actually taking place are very low. Fightcade supports and adheres to the Fighting game Code of Conduct, and the community is full of twitter retards.

I should add that Mark's comments on SF2 suggest that he's completely full of shit and is probably terrible at every version of the game. I hope that tourney takes place because seeing Gunty go 0-2 in a 16 man wignat SF tourney would be a spectacle.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If this get advertised even the slightest bit the chances of it actually taking place are very low. Fightcade supports and adheres to the Fighting game Code of Conduct, and the community is full of twitter retards.

I should add that Mark's comments on SF2 suggest that he's completely full of shit and is probably terrible at every version of the game. I hope that tourney takes place because seeing Gunty go 0-2 in a 16 man wignat SF tourney would be a spectacle.
I might have embezzled on that a little. I think he's more thinking getting like 10-20 people through virtual lan parties or through one of the fancier paid for arcade emulators with a bunch of Ralph's and Collette's ''friends'' (read paypiggies) as opposed to an actual tournament.

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
I would expect America First to join this alleged tournament, since all they do is talk about dumpers and play vidya all day. Want to see gator and Kyler do commentary, the closest representation of /v/ commentating a fighting tournament. The big questions people want to ask are:
  • Are we getting DSP references?
  • Will gunt not commentate?
  • Do paypigs have to pay again for gunt to not wear a bikini?
  • Is daddy gym going to live tweet the event? (highly unlikely)
  • Are they going to shill this to 4chingqong like the kill report?
  • Is the prize pool copies of Super Mario 3D All-Stars?
Come on, man! Everyone entering likes bling bling wagu and Sunshine is the janny under blackmail game.