The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

GL09

kiwifarms.net
He really does have pig hooves
pighoof - Copy.jpg

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that a fucking durag? Wiggers never change.
No, it was a backwards hat.

He did have shitty rap playing in his car and mentioned getting a new speaker installed for the bass. So he's one of those assholes that always has bass thumping that you can hear all the way inside your house when he's two blocks away.

Fuck wiggers.

Keranu

kiwifarms.net
She has the body of a retarded person.

I cant pinpoint exactly why I know this, she just does. I know you all know what I'm talking about too. That's a retarded person's body.
I was just going to say this on Telegram!! I know exactly what you're talking about. I was going to say if I saw this person at the beach, I would have thought it was a retarded person.

Also, what is with the granny panties? Nice bikini reveal, Ralph. Looks like she is wearing her bottom piece backwards like the retard whore she is.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
No, it was a backwards hat.

He did have shitty rap playing in his car and mentioned getting a new speaker installed for the bass. So he's one of those assholes that always has bass thumping that you can hear all the way inside your house when he's two blocks away.

Fuck wiggers.
I want to see photos of Ralph in high school. I highly suspect he wore a durag, was a wigger, and only by the grace of God didn't become a juggalo.