The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it was a backwards hat.

He did have shitty rap playing in his car and mentioned getting a new speaker installed for the bass. So he's one of those assholes that always has bass thumping that you can hear all the way inside your house when he's two blocks away.

Fuck wiggers.
He's gonna play that Jarbo the Hutt rap on an infinite loop.

im 90% sure thats a fridge body.
Semitic features.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bootleg recap of the first 40 minutes before the snipe went up:

-Ethan left his selfie stick at home, had to buy a new one (didn't this happen last time too?)
-Ethan is, mercifully, fully clothed
-Trovo-only because he didn't set up Restream
-"This one's a lot more wholesome than the last bikini you had"
-He didn't bring a towel and is sitting directly on the sand
-Ethan wants to go to Florida with May this summer, June or July
-"Probably gonna be Miami Part II guys, maybe get Warski involved"
-Ethan wants to get a boat, May suddenly says her dream is to buy a boat
-"This is not for cash or anything" (after cup-rattling to fund it)
-May is walking faster than Ethan, he starts coughing hard when he tries to catch up
-May jumps the fence to a hotel pool to wash Ethan's sandals
-Weepypeehole is back gifting subs
-Ethan sent May in person to find a bar so we couldn't overhear the location
-It was found instantly anyway because he showed the menu multiple times

View attachment 2098139
Here's my snipe: https://odysee.com/@GuntAcrossAmerica:c/diaperbikini:6

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
Thanks! Your snipe captured the moment when Ralph & Pantsu were talking about her being drinkless because she was asked for her ID.

Ralph says “Since you’re with me they must have assumed you were under 21” and a barely audible Pantsu says something to the affect of “17 year old beauty”

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Thanks! Your snipe captured the moment when Ralph & Pantsu were talking about her being drinkless because she was asked for her ID.

Ralph says “Since you’re with me they must have assumed you were under 21” and a barely audible Pantsu says something to the affect of “17 year old beauty”

View attachment 2099690
Why does this bitch never bring her ID or have Ralph hold it for her? This isn't the first time it's happened.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Fuck she really is bad looking in almost every possible way. The only thing she has in her favor is not being obese, and it really does fuck all to benefit her.
It's probably the first time Ralph is with someone who is not overweight though, so to him that must mean she's at the top of his list?
Either way a horrifying situation all around.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something I've noticed lately, is ralph changing his shirt twice a day? He always has a different shirt on between the night and day show, and it's not some gimmick thing.

Then again, maybe we should be giving him kudos for at least being semi-hygienic.
He probably spills food and/or liquor on it so he changes.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2100051
The worst take Gunty & Gaytor had recently was that Kiwifarms interferes more than ip2. During most of the Beach stream numbers & addresses were available for almost everywhere they went. The Gunt even feels comfortable enough to film his car like this.

I can’t read it but j/s they have no clue what ip2 is capable of. I hope they try to get Gunty in it :)

Something I've noticed lately, is ralph changing his shirt twice a day? He always has a different shirt on between the night and day show, and it's not some gimmick thing.

Then again, maybe we should be giving him kudos for at least being semi-hygienic.
makes me wonder how many good habits hes picked up because of us, hell mantsu probably gets beat a bit less by his gunt now

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
The ayy lawgs make a difference. He reads every post on here about himself and since he can't get taller or have an average (or even below average) sized dick he can at least change his shirt. Remember that fed shirt in Tampa? He wore the same shirt for 4 days straight and admits he doesn't shower. It took him 3 days to realize he didn't have hot water.

The guy in this photograph is confirmed 5'5 btw.
guntmanlet.png
Updated Photo:
guntmanlet_55.png

Last edited:

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
I might have embezzled on that a little. I think he's more thinking getting like 10-20 people through virtual lan parties or through one of the fancier paid for arcade emulators with a bunch of Ralph's and Collette's ''friends'' (read paypiggies) as opposed to an actual tournament.
Yeah I'm aware. I read your post and seeing that Mark wanted to organize a tourney piqued my interest so I went and checked it out. I think this is actually funnier though. If he ever tried organizing a legitimate fighting game event, no notable players would join anyway for fear of being blackballed from every other tournament just for association.