The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
The ayy lawgs make a difference. He reads every post on here about himself and since he can't get taller or have an average (or even below average) sized dick he can at least change his shirt. Remember that fed shirt in Tampa? He wore the same shirt for 4 days straight and admits he doesn't shower. It took him 3 days to realize he didn't have hot water.

The guy in this photograph is confirmed 5'5 btw.
View attachment 2100942
aha 5' fuckin 1 piggy little midget

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t Pantsu say that her father wanted her to hook up with Gaytor (said at one of the stop the steal rallies in Arizona)
I remember that. Gators heart must've broken Ralph Wiggum style.
Heart.gif

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
He wore the same shirt for 4 days straight and admits he doesn't shower. It took him 3 days to realize he didn't have hot water.
I knew this before but it always amazes me. Going a day without showering, especially when you're drinking a lot, leaves you feeling awful. There's a crust that forms and the only thing that fixes it is a nice shower. Dude definitely doesn't brush his teeth either, Faith's tampon breath message all but confirmed that. If Ralph makes it to his 50s he's going to have to have them all yanked, then when we're all old men still making fun of him we can have a fun time with the denture saga. Now that I think of it, Chantal doesn't fucking shower either and gets infections on her fupa (located below her gunt). Ralph's gunt may start giving him infections any day now, then Gator will have to go clean his fupa.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
I knew this before but it always amazes me. Going a day without showering, especially when you're drinking a lot, leaves you feeling awful. There's a crust that forms and the only thing that fixes it is a nice shower. Dude definitely doesn't brush his teeth either, Faith's tampon breath message all but confirmed that. If Ralph makes it to his 50s he's going to have to have them all yanked, then when we're all old men still making fun of him we can have a fun time with the denture saga. Now that I think of it, Chantal doesn't fucking shower either and gets infections on her fupa (located below her gunt). Ralph's gunt may start giving him infections any day now, then Gator will have to go clean his fupa.
A lot of times, the "infections" under the gunt are nothing more than sores created because you wear pants that are too small. While I've thankfully never had a gunt of my own, when I was morbidly obese I was wearing pants that were just a smidge--and I mean a smidge--too small at the waistline, and those sores would show up on occassion. It has to do with sweat glands being blocked, leading to a slight infection, then the wound opens, drains, then heals. In Ralph's case I would be very surprised if he was even getting it to heal before it would show up again, and there's a good chance he's also dealing with ingrown hairs which will require a dermatologist to take care of because he may be suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa, which can cause it's own autoimmune issues.

Balloon Smooth

Corn is no place for a mighty warrior
kiwifarms.net
Bootleg recap of the first 40 minutes before the snipe went up:

-Ethan left his selfie stick at home, had to buy a new one (didn't this happen last time too?)
-Ethan is, mercifully, fully clothed
-Trovo-only because he didn't set up Restream
-"This one's a lot more wholesome than the last bikini you had"
-He didn't bring a towel and is sitting directly on the sand
-Ethan wants to go to Florida with May this summer, June or July
-"Probably gonna be Miami Part II guys, maybe get Warski involved"
-Ethan wants to get a boat, May suddenly says her dream is to buy a boat
-"This is not for cash or anything" (after cup-rattling to fund it)
-May is walking faster than Ethan, he starts coughing hard when he tries to catch up
-May jumps the fence to a hotel pool to wash Ethan's sandals
-Weepypeehole is back gifting subs
-Ethan sent May in person to find a bar so we couldn't overhear the location
-It was found instantly anyway because he showed the menu multiple times

View attachment 2098139
is this wigger really wearing a fucking necklace?

BlackShitPancakes

kiwifarms.net
A lot of times, the "infections" under the gunt are nothing more than sores created because you wear pants that are too small. While I've thankfully never had a gunt of my own, when I was morbidly obese I was wearing pants that were just a smidge--and I mean a smidge--too small at the waistline, and those sores would show up on occassion. It has to do with sweat glands being blocked, leading to a slight infection, then the wound opens, drains, then heals. In Ralph's case I would be very surprised if he was even getting it to heal before it would show up again, and there's a good chance he's also dealing with ingrown hairs which will require a dermatologist to take care of because he may be suffering from hidradenitis suppurativa, which can cause it's own autoimmune issues.
Wasn't there a leak where Ralph was telling someone that he "had to do his lotion?" Rosacea? Eczema? Both use lotions and creams to treat, and his face is always fucking red...but of course he's always fucking tanked so it's hard to tell. I don't like to think about it, because the reality is that no matter what the issue is, you know full well the smell from the undercarriage of that gunt would probably attract vultures.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there a leak where Ralph was telling someone that he "had to do his lotion?" Rosacea? Eczema? Both use lotions and creams to treat, and his face is always fucking red...but of course he's always fucking tanked so it's hard to tell. I don't like to think about it, because the reality is that no matter what the issue is, you know full well the smell from the undercarriage of that gunt would probably attract vultures.
My 200 IQ scitzo take is that its like stretch mark stuff for his gunt. Compared to the Knoxville slip, his gunt is looking much less grizzled in both the sex tape and the gunt fight. Smooth, less the gunt-fuzz, but it could be anything.

BlackShitPancakes

kiwifarms.net
My 200 IQ scitzo take is that its like stretch mark stuff for his gunt. Compared to the Knoxville slip, his gunt is looking much less grizzled in both the sex tape and the gunt fight. Smooth, less the gunt-fuzz, but it could be anything.
The exterior gunt grizzle should flatten out the more weight that he gains. He was a giant fat fuck before jail. Once he was in a cage and had a controlled diet for a good number of months with no alcohol or other empty calories, the weight would have just fell right out of him, but the skin left hanging is the creature that shows up in that infamous pick with him and Molesterson. Look at how fucking fat he looks now even compared to that picture.

EDIT: Even if he re-lost the weight, he'd have to have surgery to remove that grizzled gunt skin if he ever wants to look "normal" again.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Official Killstream TL;DW Recap from 11pm EST on:
  • Coming in late but... Ralph was late showing up. He was fucking around in chat saying 10 PM start time... Joy. hopefully it just means less Ralph.
  • Ralph can't even keep the 10pm adjusted start time.
  • Start time at about 10:15 with his patented 10+ minutes of power point info.
  • We've got Ralph and Culture war. Culture war is wearing an off white suit that looks like he borrowed it from his Italian grandpa.
  • Gator's there too... Joy...
  • Ralph's got his twitter up. Hovering over Chauvin trial stuff before he starts poking around.
  • Onto Riot footage. Stuff is on fire in Minnesota.
  • Ralph gloating about 1000+ viewers with only 681 on trovo.
  • Onto Brooklyn riot footage. Some house of representatives thot is probably going on about how cops is raysis, Trayvon / Floyd / Wright / whoever was a good boy who dindu nuffin bout to turn his hole life around!
  • Onto a stream about a Minnesota public safety update... Ralph goes on to play the stream, pausing to blather with Culture war about something...
  • Bans in chat.
  • More Chauvin trial news...
  • My chat tells me Ralph is accusing the farms for DDosing him when he probably just didn't pay his bill.
  • I come back to someone in chat asking Ralph if Pantsu can cook. He stammers through a yes. The troon probably can't even boil water.
  • More superchats. Trovo and Ralph is super choppy.
  • Bibble is there too...
  • I leave for a drink and Ralph is gone. He's back and as choppy as ever.
  • Bibble tries to give a take about the case but there's a lot of 'er whatever'ing...
  • Yet more super chats.
  • Back to the Chauvin trial
  • Ralph once more claiming he's got 1100 some viewers with only 810 on Chomo.
  • Ralph brags that he had the most watched trovo stream with 820 viewers.
  • More news about Floyd's family... Ralph only has the audio on the left channel.
  • Ralph thinks his stream is choppy because he didn't restart after installing drivers. Ralph says he'll fuck with shit after.
  • Ralph fixes his audio, after claiming that the video was just fucked. Ralph thanks the person that messaged him a fix.
  • Onto the press conference with George Groid's family.
  • Ralph gives up on Chauvin trial stuff.
  • The FedEx Shooter was a ponyfag. He wanted to be with Applejack in the after life.
  • Back to Ralph's twitter... no wait, back to the ponyfag shooter article.
  • Ralph explains what bronies are.
  • Gator does his best jimbo as Ralph explains that my little pony fags have been know to be right wing / nazis
  • Gator is losing his shit saying its the second coming of Randy Stair.
  • Culture war calls for weeb terrorists to blow up vehicle based IED at national guard check points to get 72 waifus in the after life.
  • Dingo calls in.
  • Dingo's audio sounds better.
  • Ralph looks disinterested as Culture War and Dingo bicker.
  • Dingo says that Culture War plays white after Ryan said Dingo's cuck act was starting to crack.
  • Ralph's cat Smoke is Ayy-Lawging him shredding his paper towels.
  • Onto news about the cop that died at the capital hill riots. He had two strokes and it was natural causes.
  • Ralph laughs like a retard at his own joke.
  • Ralph has to stop reading to yell at his cat.
  • Gator says Ralph should yeet the cat across the room. Ralph says he wouldn't yeet him but he will yell at the bastard cat.
  • Gator does his best jimbo impression giving a piss warm take on the cop having two strokes.
  • Culture war makes an 8CM of wood up his ass joke.
  • Ryan says he's ready for Holy War, waiting for Ralph to give the order.
  • Ralph and Culture war talking about the Iraq war.
  • More Oath Keeper news. Ralph still seething about not beling allowed up the steps almost a year later.
  • Culture War calls out the Oath Keeprs as being larpers.
  • Ralph says he's been smoking last week on stream all week, so nobody should expect a crazy 4/20 stream.
  • Ralph moves onto a 60 minutes clip about the Oath Keeprs.
  • Ralph says that anyone who thought they were going to the Capital to arrest people was retarded.
  • Culture war complains a little, coping that Trump was saying he was gonna lead the charge...
  • More bitching about Trump. CWC shills his shit and fucks off.
  • Back to the 60 Minutes.
  • Ralph coughs, hard. At least he's learned to turn away from the mic. Maybe he'll learn to mute next!
  • Ralph bitches that Chillstream Clips got a slap on the wrist for streaming 60 minutes stuff.
  • Back to the 60 minutes clip.
  • Ralph bitches that his PC is fine but his video card drivers are fucked.
  • Ralph sits there in silence as the 60 minutes clip play.
  • Ralph struggles to read super chats, losing his place and muttering; then forgetting what video he was playing.
  • Onto some white nationalist video from NBC.
  • Ralph lets us know that the Youtube stream got taken down for the 60 minutes shit. Community Guidelines strike.
  • Gator gives a wet take. Ralph goes back to the blatant propaganda.
  • Ralph confirms there is a strike on the youtube content. Ralph lets us know that Kaz will appeal it like someone else.
  • Ralph says tomorrow it will be on Chillstream More... He still has ChillstreamUncutAllOneWord...
  • Ralph shills Odysee and bitchute while moping about the strike.
  • Ralph says a lot of people listen to the stuff on his killstream AV telegram.
  • Ralph's theory is that the girl in the interview is still a white nationalist who went on the show to be able to say stuff like "Dylan roof was a saint" and "race IQ theory"... Ralph quickly backs it up and says its a joke.
  • Ralph does smash or pass with the reporter.
  • Ralph complains that there's no acceptable way to celebrate "white excellence"
  • Bibble says the only way is to offer your wife to the bull. Mutt's law.
  • More super chats.
  • Ralph loses his shit over a $14.88 price tag in the NBC clip.
  • Ralph pulls up an email that a viewer got from the ADL. Ralph struggles to bring it up on screen.
  • Letter is about the George Groid trial. Asking for the viewer to go out and protest for joggers.
  • Ralph and Gator debate on how to say the "holocaust guy's" name.
  • Back to the NBC clips. Ralph pauses to yell at his cat.
  • Gator says the guy in the clip looks like he has AIDS.
  • Bibble brings up the leader of the NFAC militia is facing federal charges for pointing a loaded gun at a fed.
  • Bibble also brings up every time NFAC guards a protest they have a negligent discharge
  • Ralph hits the soundboard of the Defense attorney quoting the guy cussing out the cop.
  • Gator reminds us girl friend obligations are important.
  • Bibble, Ralph and Gator go over their plans for the week.
  • Bibble shills his shit and takes his leave.
  • More super chats.
  • Gator says he's gonna shower later. Wonder how long it's been since his last hosing down?
  • Gator shills his link. Ralph thanks Culture war even though he already left.
  • Ralph shills his new youtube link and mumbles as he looks for the outro song.
  • Ralph pauses to drop the new youtube link in chat almost like he had to log into the account to get it. Very thunk provoking.
  • Ralph shills his own links and calls it a night.
  • Cue that shitty outro song. It's over. We've survived another killstream.
Why was he starting so late. Unless he said why he was late when I wasn't listening for the first half, he didn't address why he was so late.

Sbralph

Are ya sober?
kiwifarms.net
The ayy lawgs make a difference. He reads every post on here about himself and since he can't get taller or have an average (or even below average) sized dick he can at least change his shirt. Remember that fed shirt in Tampa? He wore the same shirt for 4 days straight and admits he doesn't shower. It took him 3 days to realize he didn't have hot water.
Imagine the smell. A deranged paypig finally meets his white trash idol and he smells like festering guntcheese.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Deceptive practices is a community guidelines strike, not a copyright strike. YouTube did that on its own.
Thanks for clarifying that, I always get confused with YouTube strike system.

AYE LAWGS BTFO MEMPHIS TENN HERE WE FUCKING GO YOU CAN'T ABORT THE DEMON BABAYYYYY

Ralph can't keep getting away with this.

1618931045719.png

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for clarifying that, I always get confused with YouTube strike system.

AYE LAWGS BTFO MEMPHIS TENN HERE WE FUCKING GO YOU CAN'T ABORT THE DEMON BABAYYYYY

Ralph can't keep getting away with this.

View attachment 2103075
So these dumb cunts whine about us when their venues in open air where they read the menu gets "doxxxed", they get mad when their dumb shit gets a strike, they get mad when it's lifted?

Wow.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
  • Ralph says he's been smoking last week on stream all week, so nobody should expect a crazy 4/20 stream.
Didn't Ralph say on like.. Friday he had been cutting down? What a shock. Just say you can't afford to do a 4/20 stream because your new cocksleeve keeps draining your funds, can't be any worse than releasing your own shit-huffing sex tape.