The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Crystal Golem

Please stand by...
kiwifarms.net
So these dumb cunts whine about us when their venues in open air where they read the menu gets "doxxxed", they get mad when their dumb shit gets a strike, they get mad when it's lifted?

Wow.
I love how if you look at old Ralphasphere chat leaks you can see them making jokes, talking about politics or random stuff. Now when you see them it's just 24/7 Ralph ball fluffing and 7 different zoomer losers tripping over themselves to spit bile at a website they didn't know existed two seconds ago.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Ralph say on like.. Friday he had been cutting down? What a shock. Just say you can't afford to do a 4/20 stream because your new cocksleeve keeps draining your funds, can't be any worse than releasing your own shit-huffing sex tape.
He probably ran out of weed and either has no money or nobody willing to front him weed. He said he was going to try to switch to extracts, but every time Ralph says he'll "slow down" on something, it usually just means he'll just do it off air more or blank his camera.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
He probably ran out of weed and either has no money or nobody willing to front him weed. He said he was going to try to switch to extracts, but every time Ralph says he'll "slow down" on something, it usually just means he'll just do it off air more or blank his camera.
As a former addict who still gets strong pangs for the opiates every few weeks, I can't celebrate his addiction consuming him at this point. It's just sad at this point but I also can't feel pity because he doesn't do anything to help himself and does nothing but surround himself with people who pat him on the head and tell him he's a good boy. You teach people how to treat you.

If his friends like Gator see no problem with any of this past year but did during the Pillstream, they're not friends Ralph: they're sycophants. I don't know why I'm typing this, he doesn't give a shit.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Didn't Ralph say on like.. Friday he had been cutting down? What a shock. Just say you can't afford to do a 4/20 stream because your new cocksleeve keeps draining your funds, can't be any worse than releasing your own shit-huffing sex tape.
Ralph also claimed to have gone to AA meetings every day for a week and a half quite some time ago. Turns out he was just lying and was drinking the whole time.

I think that was around the time after the Pillstream and getting scolded by Drumr and even Gator saying he needed to address his substance abuse issues.

EDIT: Still seething about vax
RalphSeethe.png

Tweet | Archive

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ralph also claimed to have gone to AA meetings every day for a week and a half quite some time ago. Turns out he was just lying and was drinking the whole time.

I think that was around the time after the Pillstream and getting scolded by Drumr and even Gator saying he needed to address his substance abuse issues.

EDIT: Still seething about vax
View attachment 2103247
Tweet | Archive
thisll be a nice template for when ethan dono begs after he lets his mom die alone because he wouldnt get vaxxed and wanted more makers mark vs her medical expenses

David Spadem

More Gunt A-Logging coming soon, watch this space.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
CWC and Rand were apparently fedposting (Ralph accused CWC of "fedposting for like an hour....") Ralph admonished him in DMs then went at him on air .... "Shut your fucking mouth"
AND CWC JUST TOOK IT LIKE A DOG
View attachment 2105346View attachment 2105353

Rand and CWC are probably the biggest spineless pussies in the grift-right. Rand especially for coming back like a battered Domestic Violence victim even after Ralph insults him and his dead child and constant bans from the show.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Rand and CWC are probably the biggest spineless pussies in the grift-right. Rand especially for coming back like a battered Domestic Violence victim even after Ralph insults him and his dead child and constant bans from the show.
I don't know, Ryan Suarez is competing HARD for the title of most pathetic cuck in the kill report sphere.
He likes to pretend he is some crusader for traditional European white values but he is not white, does not have a job, and is subservient to a degenerate addict that only uses Ryan's supposed values to make money for more degeneracy and debauchery.
In other words, he actively works against his supposed cause and contributes to the image that the alt right is just a bunch of loser larpers.
Besides, other than paying lip service to these supposed trad values, what does Ryan do to advance his cause? Sitting at grandma's house and playing dress up when it's time to start the show?
Pathetic.

On top of this he is pushed around and insulted more than anyone else has been around Ralph, even Rand has tried to stand up for himself at least once. Hell, even Flamenco has way more spine than Ryan and was able to go at Ralph on his own show whenever he was pushed around or made fun of.

Because of all of this, I think Ryan "Culture War Criminal" Suarez is the most pathetic kill report member so far.