The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Ralph bitches about the medicare issue. It was costing the government 2600$ a day to keep Sandra in the hospital. He told them he wasn't going to pay 2600$ a month to the hospital and the hospital threatened to sue for guardianship of Sandra.
That clears it up a bit. They've done all they can do, she's stable and not terminal. Medicare doesn't want to pay a hospital bill when there's nothing short term doctors can do and a nursing home is much cheaper. It sounds like they tried to offer a plan to pay for more care himself, but he doesn't want to. Because he won't put her in a nursing home or pay for a longer stay, the hospital is threatening legal action to move her to a place they deem appropriate for her level of health, otherwise they don't get paid.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That clears it up a bit. They've done all they can do, she's stable and not terminal. Medicare doesn't want to pay a hospital bill when there's nothing short term doctors can do and a nursing home is much cheaper. It sounds like they tried to offer a plan to pay for more care himself, but he doesn't want to. Because he won't put her in a nursing home or pay for a longer stay, the hospital is threatening legal action to move her to a place they deem appropriate for her level of health, otherwise they don't get paid.
Pretty much that. Ralph is under the impression she's going to get better I think - or he knows the truth because I forgot to mention during the stream he's talking of moving to another state as soon as next month. Is he waiting for Sandra to die? Is he hoping she'll magically be well enough for him to move to another state, or is he just going to leave her in some nursing home?

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much that. Ralph is under the impression she's going to get better I think - or he knows the truth because I forgot to mention during the stream he's talking of moving to another state as soon as next month. Is he waiting for Sandra to die? Is he hoping she'll magically be well enough for him to move to another state, or is he just going to leave her in some nursing home?
Moving to another state? They barely unpacked at their new place. Doesn't have legal ties to the state anymore. Moving to California to be closer to his kid? It's due any day. Or the world of Dax? They mentioned some kind of business deal with him in the fight video.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moving to another state? They barely unpacked at their new place. Doesn't have legal ties to the state anymore. Moving to California to be closer to his kid? It's due any day. Or the world of Dax? They mentioned some kind of business deal with him in the fight video.
I think he was talking Idaho or somewhere "cheaper" so probably not California. He said he was thinking of changing states when the lease was up. No idea if its a month to month lease or what.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I think he was talking Idaho or somewhere "cheaper" so probably not California. He said he was thinking of changing states when the lease was up. No idea if its a month to month lease or what.
its strange such a successful brand as the fucking killstreaaaaaaammmm lets fucking goooooo could be in such financial shambles as to force ralph to be exiled to idaho.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
its strange such a successful brand as the fucking killstreaaaaaaammmm lets fucking goooooo could be in such financial shambles as to force ralph to be exiled to idaho.
I sure hope he doesn't have any penalties associated with breaking his lease! I'd say this is fairly good confirmation that May isn't actually staying there and only brought out when she needs to be.

PhoBingas

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still wondering about Gunty's prebuilt, was it one of these?
Stream before last night he said it was an "Alienware" because it was the only pre-built PC they had in store. Don't know if it was an actual alienware or if he was just gayfabe that he's hood rich enough to buy an overpriced Dell with fancy LEDs.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Stream before last night he said it was an "Alienware" because it was the only pre-built PC they had in store. Don't know if it was an actual alienware or if he was just gayfabe that he's hood rich enough to buy an overpriced Dell with fancy LEDs.
If I had to guess it's probably some bullshit like Xtreme Phantom, CyberPowerPC or an HP Pavilion that he took off of the shelf from Wal Mart. I imagine he probably cares more about the pricetag than the actual specs. He's more concerned with how much liquor he's leaving with at this point.

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If I had to guess it's probably some bullshit like Xtreme Phantom, CyberPowerPC or an HP Pavilion that he took off of the shelf from Wal Mart. I imagine he probably cares more about the pricetag than the actual specs. He's more concerned with how much liquor he's leaving with at this point.
The first prebuilt desktop I bought was an IBuyPower from Newegg. It was decent but definitely overpriced, but since I had no idea how to build one myself I decided to go that route. Now I upgrade and it's amazing how fucking simple it is to put a computer together, even a retard like me can do it.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
The first prebuilt desktop I bought was an IBuyPower from Newegg. It was decent but definitely overpriced, but since I had no idea how to build one myself I decided to go that route. Now I upgrade and it's amazing how fucking simple it is to put a computer together, even a retard like me can do it.
Not to derail, but yes, I understand that people regardless of age or experience have to take babysteps. You fuck it up and you're out of several hundred dollars so you want to be ultra careful. Or not and just let someone else handle it for you for a premium price.

Back to the fatman: he's been through multiple machines, has been talked through the process by Gator, has multiple paypigs and well-wishers how to do this and he still can't fucking learn or sit down to watch a YouTube video that explains this. I guess if Tucker Carlson told him how to build a streaming rig then maybe he'd fucking pay attention but that's :optimistic:

Spectre_06

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Not to derail, but yes, I understand that people regardless of age or experience have to take babysteps. You fuck it up and you're out of several hundred dollars so you want to be ultra careful. Or not and just let someone else handle it for you for a premium price.

Back to the fatman: he's been through multiple machines, has been talked through the process by Gator, has multiple paypigs and well-wishers how to do this and he still can't fucking learn or sit down to watch a YouTube video that explains this. I guess if Tucker Carlson told him how to build a streaming rig then maybe he'd fucking pay attention but that's :optimistic:
Certainly you take baby steps, but I agree that if Gator with his vaunted "computer science" degree can't tell Ralph how to do it--or even better build one for Ralph--then there's no helping him, and he's going to overpay for a comparable rig. Hell, even Nick Rekieta built his own computer on a stream a year ago and it works well (just don't fucking ask him about cable management). Ralph's surrounded by people who either can (Nick) or claim (Gator) to be able to build computers, but he's not asking them for any help. Then again, trying to do it now is probably a bad idea, given that graphics cards are so overpriced (bought a 1650 super as a replacement card until my Radeon 590 is RMA'd in a few weeks, and it was at MSRP $200, which I got for that price at Best Buy, which I can now turn around and sell for $500).

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Certainly you take baby steps, but I agree that if Gator with his vaunted "computer science" degree can't tell Ralph how to do it--or even better build one for Ralph--then there's no helping him, and he's going to overpay for a comparable rig. Hell, even Nick Rekieta built his own computer on a stream a year ago and it works well (just don't fucking ask him about cable management). Ralph's surrounded by people who either can (Nick) or claim (Gator) to be able to build computers, but he's not asking them for any help. Then again, trying to do it now is probably a bad idea, given that graphics cards are so overpriced (bought a 1650 super as a replacement card until my Radeon 590 is RMA'd in a few weeks, and it was at MSRP $200, which I got for that price at Best Buy, which I can now turn around and sell for $500).
Ralph's secondary issue that he doesn't do any in-house cleaning (on his desktop or around himself) otherwise. I imagine if he just fucking used aerosol to clean out the dust his rig gets maybe his problems would go away. Or delete all of the useless shit he saves. Or maybe just clear his fucking cookies since he doesn't post here.

He's a god damn travesty.

Spectre_06

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Ralph's secondary issue that he doesn't do any in-house cleaning (on his desktop or around himself) otherwise. I imagine if he just fucking used aerosol to clean out the dust his rig gets maybe his problems would go away. Or delete all of the useless shit he saves. Or maybe just clear his fucking cookies since he doesn't post here.

He's a god damn travesty.
He's probably huffing the canned air.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He's probably huffing the canned air.
That Sentra won't drive itself.

Ralph also makes these rookie mistakes like having a cup full of Coca Cola and whiskey right in front of his keyboard which can easily spill over on anything he possesses. I can't imagine how much shit he's screwed up just from sheer retardation.

I mean, fucking hell, I've seen streams done on a Lenovo laptop that went better than this shit.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
Holy fuck what is just sad is these people's literal obsession with that boring fuck Jarbo.
I mean, there is nothing interesting about Jarbo or the "beef" they have with him. It's just a "scored 4 touch downs in a single high school game" situation where he just wants to relieve this past glory over and over.
Stop it Ralph, you are almost 40, if your biggest accomplishment in life is that MM stream, that's just sad and it makes you look more and more pathetic every time you bring it up.

Has Gator become a full on crazy person? Karma? For what? What was Jarbo's horrible crime that would deserve a life crippling injury? Ralph has done everything Jarbo did but 100x times worse.
Not to defend Mundane fucking Matt of all people but for fucks sake what is wrong with these people?
Ralph, Gator and Warski all share this weird obsession with Jarbo that makes them seem like absolute and total losers. At least have an "enemy" that is interesting for fucks sake.

The only reason they go after MM and not someone like Kraut, Sargon or any other one of the old kill report enemies is because they all have much bigger audiences and reach than Ralph and would crush him in a numbers competition. All except Jarbo... proving once again that Ralph is a lazy coward.
The real reason it sucks so much is cause they are to lazy to go and dig for new jarbo content.

PPP and Godwinson did a stream a while back where Jarbo was talking about how he was locked in a trunk in freezing wheater recording sound for a movie for 10 hours for 20 dollars. They also found a clip where jarbo was pretening he was a poonslayer and a famous feminist filmmaker wanted to be his fuckbuddy and he was apperntly sexually harrased by this woman and that was why he could relate to sexual abuse victims. And another one where a famous moviestar confided in jarbo that Joss whedon was an abuser.
That shit was cashmoney and very funny cause i havent heard somebody talk about it before.

Official Killstream TL;Dw recap:

• Culture war says that it's okay that Milo is a jewish grifter because he's grifting for the right side
I always wondered why Culture war was hanging around the killstream cause he seemed like a normal guy. Turns out hes just as dumb and amoral as the regular killstream krew.

I dont think anyone needs an explation as why Milo is bad news and should be stayed away from. The only dumber one i have heard about Milo was when the intial casey thing happend and one of the gropyer generals said.
"Why should i care if milo is a fed, i follow Nick not Milo"
Well little gropyer he built Nicks website and has basicly had an advisory roll to fuentes, he has also worked with the feds before on one of the charllotsville cases i believe.