The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
I noticed Ralph said he appealed the Ban on Patreon , Wonder if he sent them a link to his article on The Kill Report site he wrote on her.

View attachment 2169008
5.8k views and only 3 comments lousy engagement.

View attachment 2169005

Ralph doesn't care about freedom of speech anyway.
It just never ends it's like a Gunt Cult

Screenshot_20210514-102942_Telegram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
If you never go out looking, you'll never find anything. Winter is coming and the Gunt will have to decide if taking down the hospital his mom's at, streamelements, Ade, uh... whoever else he's sworn vengenacnce upon and blew his load in seconds and promptly forgetting said invented problems, will be worth the trouble.

Fortunately for us, he lacks any ability to self-reflect.

The gunt has been expelled from 109 different platforms yet he insists that its everyone else's fault.
This is just run of the mill abusive gaslighting. Doesn't make it any less pathetic. Gator, give us a BETUH!

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
You forgot Daddy Jeem (dying of cancer), Sargon (doing ok), Mundane Matt (mercilessly dabbing over gunty this summer, making him his bitch in the infamous phone call), Vee (doing better than everyone else in this sphere as far as I know), Dlive and Streamelements (still existing, which cannot be said for Ethan's Patreon), Ade (leaving the internet was a winning move but I admit I'm stretching it here), PPP (doing fine) and many more. He's never ruined anyone himself, Ade left because of the ass napkins fallout, Mundane Matt was humiliated by Zidan, Jim took care of Sargon and Vee.
To this day the only life he ruined first hand is Faith's.
Not true he also ruins his friends until they wise up and stop being his friends

GL09

Edvard Munch's The Chaggot
kiwifarms.net
So now he is going to harass Ade irl. Just when I thought things were starting to get boring. I love his "You sir have made an enemy for life." nonsense. I am sure it will all end well for him. It's going great so far.

He reminds me of some sort of Wile E. Coyote character.
wegt - Copy.jpg

They really are a special breed. Getting kicked of patron will only lead to exponential growth. It's just such a positive thing that Ralph has probably lost his biggest source of stable income. Only blue skies ahead.

special - Copy.PNG

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
I want you all to imagine you're a resident of wherever the fuck Ade is and you're out having a dinner at some restaurant. Out of nowhere a morbidly obese man with a selfie stick waddles up to you, sweating profusely and visibly winded. "MAH NAME IS ETHAN RALPH OF THE KILLSTREAM DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?"

Before you can answer the fat man's gunt wiggles its way out from under his laker's shirt, "AHM UH PRETTY BIG DEAL ONLINE. HERE'S A COPY OF MY ARTICLE ABOUT HOW MUH EX GIRLFRIEND IS ACTUALLY A GROSS SKANK."

I ask you, as normal people, would you think this fat man was cool or would you think he was a pathetic loser with mental problems? Tough call... tough call...

Last edited:
Patreon made a powerful enemy today when they punted the gunt!

Anyways, I look forward to Gunt's up North adventure. As we all know, all of his real life escapades all go off with a hitch, and NEVER always end in drama.
Up North like Canada? Is Gunt going to confront PPP and Surfer with his pal Warski who doesn’t even drive

View attachment 2169335
Do they really think we want the Killstream gone. We want Ralph to keep making enough where he doesn’t consider getting a real job and humbling himself and losing his wigger mask where he continues to fail upwards

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
"discover the quality informative & entertaining content the Killstream team provide" and tags rand. Do you even watch the kill report, nigga?
Wait, is this Odysee Tom's alt account for licking gunt grease?
I ask you, as normal people, would you think this fat man was cool or would you think he was a pathetic loser with mental problems? Tough call... tough call...
"But the broke dick karen farms are bad, IP2 good. Please notice me, I am desperate for attention." - probably Ralph in public, idk

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
They really are a special breed. Getting kicked of patron will only lead to exponential growth. It's just such a positive thing that Ralph has probably lost his biggest source of stable income. Only blue skies ahead.

special - Copy.PNG
just more cia shills covering up ethan's role in bringing about a mind erasing white noise.

Do they really think we want the Killstream gone.
i want it replaced with content from the gunt worth a damn, irl shitshows (stream the alleged ade confrontation if youre not pussy enough to donga out of going to her house faggot) or even him ranting about some ocs or dimensional merges. something

"But the broke dick karen farms are bad, IP2 good. Please notice me, I am desperate for attention." - probably Ralph in public, idk
he says as ip2 calls the cops on him for the 5th time.

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
ralphjack_brown.png
God damn a-logs still mad because I laughed at your trains stream I'm not mad at Bitwave! Bitwave works for me now! If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Bitwave is PAYING ME to be here! I EVEN GOT A BITWAVE CUP THEY SENT ME!

Truly exceptional, rather than ignore people in the chat bringing up Bitwave he needs to go on a 5 minute rant to prove he's not mad and doesn't even think about it.

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2169730God damn a-logs still mad because I laughed at your trains stream I'm not mad at Bitwave! Bitwave works for me now! If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Bitwave is PAYING ME to be here! I EVEN GOT A BITWAVE CUP THEY SENT ME!
View attachment 2169727
Truly exceptional, rather than ignore people in the chat bringing up Bitwave he needs to go on a 5 minute rant to prove he's not mad and doesn't even think about it.
So much seethe and cope. It's amazing. His entire existence is that now.

"xander made muh money" and he offered to do that with Bitwave too and you refused to ever stream there out of anger. That's why people think you care dumbass, because you've made it clear you do.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2169730God damn a-logs still mad because I laughed at your trains stream I'm not mad at Bitwave! Bitwave works for me now! If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense Bitwave is PAYING ME to be here! I EVEN GOT A BITWAVE CUP THEY SENT ME!
View attachment 2169727
lmfao hes winded seconds into the video, drugged out or sick. his pride is crushed, working for xander, sucking xanders cock to the point hes actually losing his voice to be allowed to make sub min wage. also lmfao at "paid alot of money to stream here" they gave you a pittance because they know youd have to start consuming your own gunt for sustenance if you didnt take a paltry deal. youre a dog fed table scraps ralph, now stop acting like a person and admit to being the literal bitch you are. humans can choose not to work for xander, pigs eat off the floor what their masters throw down

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2169727
Does this mean da gunt is gonna suck Justin Sun's penis? That gay shit, but the "check has cleared" as da gunt has said or something like that. "Suck my dick" - quote from that interaction from Ralph
If Odysee is paying your retirement fund, you should have become Justin Sun's gay whore 2 years ago. It's the same after all by your own admission. Who cares about conservative values when you can suck off a Chinese millionaire's dick and get your retirement paid in pre-mine funny Internet money.

This video shows that Ralph is acting like Chris, Brianna, Amberlynn, Phil, Tommy, Yaniv, and Phil in one red fat face. Watch out, @PhoBingas . Ralph is speeddialing as fast as he can to close Bitwave and janny you from Odysee. Same goes to everyone from the broke dick karen farms who has an account over there.