The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

RichardRApe

Overcircumsized;Underappreciated
kiwifarms.net
Maybe he OD'd on pills and booze, Pantus called 911
Pantus? Lmao, Pantus Junius Brutus (named manliest and ugliest Roman soldier 3 years in a row) was the one to stab jcaesar187 in the back. Get fucked, Ralph! You have no allies!
pantus.jpg

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
I'm skeptical of whether Ralph has the necessary self-awareness or willpower to follow through, but if ever there was a "come to jesus" moment for the Gunt, this could be it.

Despite being seemingly "independent," he has always lived at home as far as we know, he's a mama's boy. He's finally alone in the world and there's no psychological "safety net" that comes with having a parent in your life.

Financially his prospects are drying up, he could be facing almost twenty years of child support, and with the stigma of being a "leader of the online alt-right," it's fair to say his chances of a viable career are incredibly slim.

Ethan is at a crossroads. Optimistically, it would be best if Ralph went to rehab, cleaned up his act, got his shit together and took on some responsibility for his life and child. Or he could come back to continue his downward spiral as he continues to commit social (and probably actual, eventually) suicide.

The next couple of weeks in the guntosphere will be very interesting.
If Ethan actually fucking makes it through 3 weeks of not having the internet (and he isn't just downing xans and maker's mark), he'll most definitely have changed in some way. In whatever Bizarro world scenario occurs where Ethan actually sobers up and distances himself from the toxic hellhole his life and current circle of "friends" and associates are, he'll have made the world's biggest cow recovery story ever seen.

That sort of optimistic ending puts a smile on my face, but I know that optimism is far, far misplaced. Especially with Ethan Oliver Ralph.

Logically, for any kind of person, having a child and losing your parents would be the make or break point for defining someone's maturity. But Ralph's proven time and time again how much of a middle schooler brained drunken dumbass he is, this is probably going to either slide off him like water off a duck's back or damage him even further and make him do even dumber shit.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Zero access to the internet for 2-3 weeks? Niqqa in detox/rehab/psych-ward.
It makes sense, all bad things in Ethan's adult life go by the premise of "someone on the Internet said so" and back in Sandra's younger days might have screamed at Ethan for what we have isolated as "mad at the Internet". Telling him to log off, because the Internet consumes his life. She could have pulled a "wait until I am dead" or not even that. It can be Ethan was a kid and Sandra promised him she would never die. Who knows, we can't answer those questions.

Now Sandra is gone, he wasted it on being mad at the Internet because he has to be on top from every fight. He has never felt this lonely and destitute, yet he is connected to the Internet.
Concerning Andy Warski's veracity, Andy has no reason to be lying about what he was told is happening to Ethan. He is hurting big with attracting a new audience and with Ethan gone he is getting half of all time lows.

Zelos Wilder

A drunk, a pervert, a junkie and a sodimizer.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Zero access to the internet for 2-3 weeks? Niqqa in detox/rehab/psych-ward.
I'm gonna use the term unlikely on the psych ward. As an adult, Ethan can be pink slipped or baker acted, which is an involuntary hold in a crisis center. Usually those last 3 days though. Ethan does have a history of high risk behavior and self destructive tendencies. I'm also fairly positive that even before the 3 day mark he can voluntarily check hinself out of said facility, so long as he wasn't involuntary in his going there.

Sauce: Former security guard. Called a baker act on several occasions.

PhoBingas

There are Bosnians outside of my house.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan is not coming back for two to three weeks, he has ZERO access to the Internet.
If he's got "zero access", maybe its some sort of billing situation. Could be everything billing related for gunt's internet was all in Sandra's name, and maybe the hospital called his ISP to report her death (sometimes that will happen), or Ralph tried to switch things into his name and couldn't so he told them to close the account in a huff.

Two to three weeks could be the length of time it will take for another ISP to come out and get him hooked up onto a new system... or maybe he just got drunk and broke his router and his ISP can't get one to him until then? Who knows.

Vanquished Phoenix

"A cat after my own heart." - Mike Pence
kiwifarms.net
If he's got "zero access", maybe its some sort of billing situation. Could be everything billing related for gunt's internet was all in Sandra's name, and maybe the hospital called his ISP to report her death (sometimes that will happen), or Ralph tried to switch things into his name and couldn't so he told them to close the account in a huff.

Two to three weeks could be the length of time it will take for another ISP to come out and get him hooked up onto a new system... or maybe he just got drunk and broke his router and his ISP can't get one to him until then? Who knows.

That is where my mind went first too, that he had everything in her name. We know his extra phone (iPhone iirc) is hers, wonder what else. Did he take out stuff in her name because his credit is crap due to non-payment? Would that mean the car is under her name? The rental house?

Also, she has debt of her own. Medical bills, for one, and the house. Does that become Ethan's too?

Maybe he realizes this and is going to fake his death - if he is announced dead and a new show pops up called The Murder Response with Eric Oscar Ryan and his sidekick Croc we should look into it.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
I guess making fun of peoples miscarriages backfired. I do hope he can heal and use this time to maybe get a job, workout and find ways to support his kid because he and his son are basically the only Ralph in his immediate family, evan is basically a vegetable right?
he has cerebral palsy. a high chance of mental retardation is possible but not all persons with cerebral palsy are retarded mentally,
likely he has a amount of mental retardation but not vegetable level
i do not know of ralph talking about how retarded he is but the chance is he is not fully brain dead people do live with cerebral palsy and can function but very varied depends on many factors

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net

america hospitals will tell a ISP? how will they know the ISP?
thats crazy. did not know that

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
I'm leaning toward psych ward.

Lets recap the month of May for Ralph.
- Is informed he is not allowed to see the birth of his child
- Vickers begins talking on the kiwi farms and leaking stuff again
- Loses his paetron, probably his largest source of income
- Mom dies leaving Ralph with the guilt of not seeing her in her last moments

Lets also take into account that Ralph has been increasingly unstable for the past few months. He's obviously drinking more and doing more drugs than usual. He also lives with fucking May. May, who oozes BPD, has probably been contributing to his declining mental state more than we know. Not only does Ralph have to try to pull himself away from the gunt board, he has to get May to not complain about it too which is next to impossible. Who does he have to talk to besides her anyway? Diddler Dax doesn't fucking care, he's an edgy nihilist. Ralph doesn't like talking to Gator outside of work. Rand and CWC are useless too. Who does that leave? Butters?

Edit: Forgot about Warski, who is a god damn retard even by Ralph's standards.

Shit man, I would end up in the looney bin too.

Last edited:

Shiggy Diggster

Jester Wally jewel boy
kiwifarms.net
america hospitals will tell a ISP? how will they know the ISP?
thats crazy. did not know that

Eh, when my grandfather died his cell phone still worked for nine months afterward. The only people who would be informed of her death is the government. They're really big on cancelling benefits the very moment someone dies.

Besides, if he was just without internet Dax would buy him a cell phone with an unlimited data plan for tethering. Our boy has cracked up and did something to get himself committed.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Ethan is not coming back for two to three weeks, he has ZERO access to the Internet.
Wtf? Even in the middle of nowhere, wyoming there is still satellite Internet access. Basically the entire continental US has Internet. Rehab doesn't, but I can't imagine that Ralph would ever check himself into rehab voluntarily. It can't be an involuntary hold because those only last 48 hours.

The Murder Response with Eric Oscar Ryan and his sidekick Croc we should look into it.
Fuck please don’t choose the same last name as me Ralph for your rebranded identity.
Diddler Dax doesn't fucking care, he's an edgy nihilist. Ralph doesn't like talking to Gator outside of work. Rand and CWC are useless too. Who does that leave? Butters?
Butters despite being a massive sperg seems like would be a good guy for Ethan to talk to about what’s going on. Other than that Ralph can talk to Larry in Maryland (he can’t be too far away from Richmond Virginia)

Tom Myers

kiwifarms.net
Wtf? Even in the middle of nowhere, wyoming there is still satellite Internet access. Basically the entire continental US has Internet. Rehab doesn't, but I can't imagine that Ralph would ever check himself into rehab voluntarily. It can't be an involuntary hold because those only last 48 hours.
Some rehabs allow patients to keep their phones if they're being good boys.