The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Harlan Wick

kiwifarms.net
I don't undertstand why anyone would paypig for this show. It's not entertaining anymore and there's better uses for your money.
A retard and his money are easily parted. Just shake some boobs in his face or reinforce his own stupid ideas and his money is yours. In the case of The Gunt, he can do both.

Last edited:

Pen

I'm an ink half full kinda guy
kiwifarms.net
A retard and his money are easily parted. Just shakes some boobs in his face or reinforce his own stupid ideas and his money is yours. In the case of The Gunt, he can do both.
If any paypigs are reading rn, I'll agree with your ideas in a private discord call for the low low price of $20 an hour! I'll even make 15 minutes of that hour a 360p tucker carlson video for no extra cost!

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's anime show with Gator is awful and he named it something that isn't creative or catchy but he's proud of naming it. This is the quality of shit you can expect behind the paywall.
View attachment 2262452
God, why would anyone watch an anime show? We see how Game Gunts is. Neither Ralph nor Gator will say anything of any value. We're not going to get deep lore of the anime, similes irl, or real world allusions, it'll just be gator time with Gunt laughing and saying something pointless and boring.

Edit: Sunrise media made a video. It's mostly talking about the Dick vs Gavin drama, but it shows that Thumbikaze: No Farts! is mostly deadair.

Last edited:

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
Killstream - Monday June 14th, 2021

• Came late, because da gunt always starts late and gay.
  • Tune in to be greeted by Howley (groyper "journo") screaming about Trump being reinstated because he saw posts on the Internet. :lunacy:
  • "I don't know what to say, he says everything I wanted to say." rand. Also rand, "I don't think Putin has no reason to lie".
  • rand is bothered that people on the Internet are starting to believe not everything on the Internet is true.
  • Guest talks about Epstein and masonry.
  • Howley is mad that he has stalkers, a quick survey on the fan forum checks out at a 0% interest on him.
  • Caller asks how to talk to normies, calls into a show that has minimal, next to no contact with normal people.
  • Howley responds that they need to red pill people now more than ever.
  • Gab is going to be the future :gunt: TAKE THAT FOX NEWS
  • Howley (guest) is spreading covid disinformation to own Fauci on the kill report. TAKE THAT SCIENCE
  • Howley fucks off, gunt impressed he hang on the call that quick.
  • Crying ensues as gunt brings this video of Taylor Greene not liking things like holocaust denial and Communism. CWC pisses himself gator style that "hurr durr she is so dumb for not connecting Judaism to Communism".
  • gunt brings something related to Project Veritas and Fox News which I don't understand what was about because Ralph would be talking over and cropping footage.
  • gunt brings up this video of a Jewish channel defending Israel. The funniest part was the entire kill report panel seething that Jews in Israel are a lower percentage in Israel than percentage of whites in the USA. Cope, seethe and dilate, white boy. Gunt searches sketchy data to prove his bias is totally right, impeccable journalism.
  • CWC asks for Ethanol Ralphoxi if the app can have an image board. This is how Ralph can win over the a-logs and definitely not bleed more money. Do it, Ralphamale move.
  • Moves and proceeds to consoome another Tucker clip. This time is the interview with husband of the woman who got shot at the Capitol riot. Rand peddles for conspiracy theories and then gets mad over Ralph filtering him because someone on Fox News agrees with his conspiracy theory.
  • Then watches a clip of Mark Levin about the severity of riots and lack of transparency about the Capitol riot arrests. Levin doesn't understand how this effort can't be put against Russian and Chinese ops. CWC gets mad, because he has to peddle this Jew thing.
  • piggie is ready to scam donos, he has enabled a bot that shows username and donating amount from the paypiggies. HE MANUALLY READS THE MESSAGE First piggie is not_Hitler for $3
  • Last story of the gunt is Batman not being able to eat pussy, because DC can't make toys of that... Zidan and Metokur are totally coming back, piggies.
  • Panel dilates some more at Bibi being a criminal, because reasons.
  • Ralph is emailing secureservers to generate codes to give access to CWC and rand for content.
Might start doing summaries on Ralph here and there, but not every episode of the kill report will get summaries. This is quite a shorter summary as I watched less and trying to transcribe all this nonsense seems like a bigger waste of my time with no funny attached to it.

Last edited:

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Why does it say dlive on the top right? The fat fuck can't even be bothered that changed his layout properly.
Ralph's anime show with Gator is awful and he named it something that isn't creative or catchy but he's proud of naming it. This is the quality of shit you can expect behind the paywall.
View attachment 2262452
Why does it say dlive on the top right? The fat fuck can't even be bothered that changed his layout properly.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
The nose is officially exposed:

Look at the size of his hands compared to that fucking melon. I think he probably has little feminine hands and an enormous head so it makes it look even worse.
Screenshot_20210615-091605_Brave.jpg

RickestRickCriminal

Ivy Clover's very Epic Seriousness
kiwifarms.net
5 minutes of a nervous looking piggie begging for money.
View attachment 2263918
Ethan, real talk. This is a terrible idea, you are evaporating your growth. According to Warski and gator, I am aware that you only go on VC with them for 1-2 minutes per month on Discord. Please talk to your friends to revise the business plan, this seems to be almost a carbon copy of Dick Masterson's business plan. I know your friends can get you a better business plan, because Podawful just shat on Dick's awful plan last Friday.

Everyone knows we go da gunt this, lol fat that, the kill report and piggie there, but this will guaranteed no growth and getting out of habits is pretty easy. Your move now, king.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also made a special purchase of Ralph's kontent but I am giving back to the community. I've been uploading everything to a secret ayelawg telegram channel and I've also been uploading on a unlisted Lbry channel. I'd ask you to DM me for access but can't have eagle eyes or Gunt Jannies knowing the channel or group. But those that know me have access. As a Loyal Gunt Guard for many years gunt has stabbed me in the back. This is my revenge.

PS.

I have been DM'ing people that have been asking for his kontent. Ralph makes it easy.

View attachment 2260912
You fucking sperg don’t let eagle eyes gator know about the secret telegram, the private LBRY and ESPECIALLY not the secret gayops discord.

Mr. Manchester

"-bake cookies and bear children, now shut up."
kiwifarms.net
5 minutes of a nervous looking piggie begging for money.
View attachment 2263918
He sounds absolutely terrified. More afraid than I've seen him in any other fucked up situation ever before. On one hand I am a kind and caring soul and feel bad for him, he knows he's taken a massive risk with the killstream.tv thing and it's not paying off. On the other... it's Ralph. It's incredibly obvious that it's not paying off too.

In any case, have fun clipping Ralph's shit Gator. He's not making a profit so he's not going to pay you for it. Just know that he'd rather bleed money than get a simple retail job like you have, because he believes he's above it and you.

Schlomo Silverscreenblatt

Enjoy the ment
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph Deals in Foreskin and Foreskin Accessories now.
View attachment 2264152
MANY, MANY PEOPLE LOVE ME AND THEY HAVE ALREADY SUBSCRIBED TO THE YEAR PLANS. KILLSTREAM DOT TV IS YUGE, IT IS VERY VERY BIG. FRANKLY I SHOULDN'T BE SELLING IT FOR THIS CHEAP BUT I LOVE MY FANS THAT HAVE STUCK BY ME FOR ALL THESE YEARS AND I THOUGHT I SHOULD GIVE A LITTLE BACK. GOD BLESS

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
He sounds absolutely terrified. More afraid than I've seen him in any other fucked up situation ever before. On one hand I am a kind and caring soul and feel bad for him, he knows he's taken a massive risk with the killstream.tv thing and it's not paying off. On the other... it's Ralph. It's incredibly obvious that it's not paying off too.

In any case, have fun clipping Ralph's shit Gator. He's not making a profit so he's not going to pay you for it. Just know that he'd rather bleed money than get a simple retail job like you have, because he believes he's above it and you.
You just got BTFO by Ralphamale. What do you have to say? Dats not true. Dats not true and a matter of fact... Not it's not true. No it's not true. Fuck yourself you piece of shit faggot motherfucker. NO IT'S NOT TRUE! You piece of shit, motherfucking lying, cocksucking, faggot, motherfucker! You wanna holler over me, every fucking second? Or did you just scream over you too! You piece of shit motherfucker! Keep fucking running your mouth, I'll just keep hollering! You motherfucking piece of shit! Eat a fucking cock! Go kill yourself you fucking piece of motherfucking shit! I fucking... God Damn! Oh we can just keep hollering over each other, every fucking day! AHHH WUHH YEAHH WUHHH YUHHH ARGHHH

1623777621458.png

1623777663645.png

1623777866704.png