The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
A step-by-step guide to making Ethan Ralph seethe:

1) Quote him verbatim

2) There is no step 2

As for the embarrassing walk-back in the post itself, someone else said it better than I ever could:

View attachment 2368931
i dont even remember what was supposedly going to save his piggy hide back then lol.

View attachment 2367363

"Stay mad, little bitch."

Very Alpha Ralph, very Alpha.
aka tom and odysee are pissed that the gunt spread their checks for the sec's massive cock to ram them up the ranch, very smart ralph definitely keep trying to own the aylawgs im sure theyll go back to believing your cope lies if youre more confrontational about it in you safe space blocking all replies like a bitch, im sure youre not just digging them a bigger hole legally.

View attachment 2367444

Gunt looks awful today. But then again, what's new?
he really is unravelling, seethe more ralph youre not even man enough to step up online without blocking instantly and under your main account. its laughable and it basically makes you the loser automatically.

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2367444

Gunt looks awful today. But then again, what's new?
That day might come when the subsection becomes inactive because Ralph kicks the bucket. For a 36 year old, he looks as if he is in his 50s.

The question is, who will go down first? Us at the Farms or Ralph?

I remember him telling Vickers YOU CAN'T ABORT THE RETORT. Looking back, I realise that he thinks that he is the show.

The show can technically last longer than Ralph or the Farms if he allows his cohosts control over it. I don't see that happening though.

Ethanol Ralph

OMG Isabella Loretta Janke's TITTIES IM GONA COOOO
kiwifarms.net
Eat less and exercise.
Am I nuts? Thats what they told me back in the day,
No. you have sign up for a weight loss club, attend weekly meetings, purchase products approved products by said weight loss programme (TM)(r)(c) and enjoy the sub 5 percent success rate.

Then complain how the program is shit, make excuses and continue being a disgusting fat fuck like Ethanol Ralph.

Haru Okumura

The Empress
kiwifarms.net
Ethan is once again melting down about me on air, now claiming that all of my crypto posts are entirely made up (including all the links to the raw LBRY blockchain data I include for every transaction I show). He's been going for almost ten minutes and is insistent that "profit sharing" doesn't actually mean "profit sharing" but rather just the per-view LBC auto-stakes. He seems disproportionately anxious about this issue in particular, and is belligerently insistent that nothing will come of his foolish admission. Something definitely happened behind the scenes in the past 24 hours to have him this out of sorts.

Also, he has apparently assigned Gator to sit in the site chat and screenshot all of my messages and send them to him, which is the highest level of rent-free yet attained.

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
Ethan is once again melting down about me on air, now claiming that all of my crypto posts are entirely made up (including all the links to the raw LBRY blockchain data I include for every transaction I show). He's been going for almost ten minutes and is insistent that "profit sharing" doesn't actually mean "profit sharing" but rather just the per-view LBC auto-stakes. He seems disproportionately anxious about this issue in particular, and is belligerently insistent that nothing will come of his foolish admission. Something definitely happened behind the scenes in the past 24 hours to have him this out of sorts.

Also, he has apparently assigned Gator to sit in the site chat and screenshot all of my messages and send them to him, which is the highest level of rent-free yet attained.
Ralph walks back his profit sharing comment

I don't know how @Haru Okumura can recover from this.

Ralph's Secret Wallet

Ralph will never get kicked off of odyesy

Ralph Spergs out for about 5 minutes

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Ethan defending rapist, Onision
View attachment 2370366
groomers of a feather flock together

also lol, spergs on odysee dont know ralph is going to flush their spite donos in his what 3? 3 court cases i heard? might as well have tossed him a mint,
unknown (18).png

better donate while you can piggys ralphs on his way to killing another site when i sic the sec on him

edit nope i dont even care, your false dmcaing clips of none of your audio, just you in pig noises is bullshit so no telling people about your dumbass admitting to financially shady shit isnt false flagging, get fucked gunt i didnt target your ability to say shit, quite the contrary im spreading you saying shit. if it happens to lose you money oh well.

Last edited:

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net

I think Tom probably exploded when he saw Ralph torpedo their case. Fortunately for Ralph, Tom is an eternal gunt guard who will protect Ralph indefinitely no matter what happens to Odysee.

Congrats on finding a comfortable spot in Ralph's boozebrain to the point where he has Gator personally reading all your posts to back him as Gator sits in chat 24/7 ready to screenshot them. Not to mention the semi-frequent 10 minute rants that Ralph goes on addressing said posts as he copes, seethes and dilates. Absolutely well worth the effort that goes into your posts.