The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• DDoS is active again.

Crystal Golem

Big Dawg/Tribal Chief
kiwifarms.net
ADE.png

ban him.png

From Ralph's appearance on WhiteRabbitRadio.

Updatedmyjournal

kiwifarms.net
Does Ralph have a block list or something? Twitter is being retarded and is asking for a phone number cause of "unusual activities"
Any way I went on my alt and clicked the scale vid and it didnt show up. ok. I log out and bamn there it is.
The only reason I could see that he blocked me was because I followed PPP the other day. I didnt @him or shit talk him at all.
What a thin skined little pussy.

Come to think of it. I didn't even favorite any tweets of PPP.
He is blocking just for following PPP if I had to guess.

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
Nick Reiketa was talking about Chris Chan and promised Null last night, so I listened in. At one point he was talking about one of Dick's Road Rages and was telling a story about how Ralph went and was trying to pick a fight with a morbidly obese woman in a bar. This got me thinking...

Everyone Ralph picks a fight with has a massive Gunt. This woman, riley, PPP, Josh. I think Ralph thinks that real life is like The Highlander, but it's The Guntlander. There can be only one (gunt)! But instead of getting immortality and lightning powers, you just get more gunt.

Nick Reiketa was talking about Chris Chan and promised Null last night, so I listened in. At one point he was talking about one of Dick's Road Rages and was telling a story about how Ralph went and was trying to pick a fight with a morbidly obese woman in a bar. This got me thinking...

Everyone Ralph picks a fight with has a massive Gunt. This woman, riley, PPP, Josh. I think Ralph thinks that real life is like The Highlander, but it's The Guntlander. There can be only one (gunt)! But instead of getting immortality and lightning powers, you just get more gunt.
What Ralph fails to reason is that PPP has the biggest Gunt. He can’t possibly match it

Dick Molesterson

AKA "Dick Molesetseron"
kiwifarms.net

"Guntlander" also works as a "Children of the Corn" reference.

88207eac-401a-49f5-9d23-197e6c9b306f_text.gif

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's lying about his height so I'm skeptical about his weight.
Look at that squishy mesh thing under the scale, how much gunt weight did that dampen?
Next we'll see a thick yoga mat and dense packing sponges.

View attachment 2396640
View attachment 2396642
From Ralph's appearance on WhiteRabbitRadio.
Hi piggie, at least he's not banned from talking about Adrienne Blair, the woman that dominated you in court and probably the bedroom with Nora's dildo(s).

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
Does Ralph have a block list or something? Twitter is being retarded and is asking for a phone number cause of "unusual activities"
Any way I went on my alt and clicked the scale vid and it didnt show up. ok. I log out and bamn there it is.
The only reason I could see that he blocked me was because I followed PPP the other day. I didnt @him or shit talk him at all.
What a thin skined little pussy.

Come to think of it. I didn't even favorite any tweets of PPP.
He is blocking just for following PPP if I had to guess.
Yeah, Ralph uses scripts or third party programs to block people following or liking tweets he doesn't like.. I got blocked for liking a tweet once.

Opioid Kenobi

Always on the ground high
kiwifarms.net
The way Drexel looks away when Nick tells him about Ralph challenging that gunted lady to a fight is perfect. Why is that to his credit Rackets? Even the guy who fucks your wife couldn't stand behind that one.
Some friend you got there Ethan. Nick finds you and some fat lady almost getting into a drunken fight and you getting more charges funny.

Your lawyer friend would rather watch you drunkenly get in trouble than pull you out of trouble. All you are to anybody is white trash entertainment and as soon as you stop providing it the rest of your audience will evaporate.

Last edited:

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Racket clip:
View attachment 2397688

Here’s the video Ralph posted of the event:
HES PROBABLY 40 LMFAO RALPH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
:story: fucking old man strength he says! but still losing because he might break a hip! fuck man ralph look at this and your life LOOK AT THIS SHIT:
27178-B06-0-CBE-4-F56-886-E-51-D75-A69-AACB.jpg
THIS IS YOUR GUNT its doubled in size since the last time we saw it in the sex tape. its not doing your stunted fucked premie legs any favors lol, 5'1 and gunted and disgusting looking dwarfism premie proportions of a fucked retard mutant AND you look like an old fucking man in your fucking 30s according to even your gunt lickers.

HES PROBABLY 40 LMFAO RALPH WHAT ARE YOU DOING!
:story: fucking old man strength he says! but still losing because he might break a hip! fuck man ralph look at this and your life LOOK AT THIS SHIT:
View attachment 2398889
THIS IS YOUR GUNT its doubled in size since the last time we saw it in the sex tape. its not doing your stunted fucked premie legs any favors lol, 5'1 and gunted and disgusting looking dwarfism premie proportions of a fucked retard mutant AND you look like an old fucking man in your fucking 30s according to even your gunt lickers.
How TF does his Gunt have two distinct parts to it. It’s like it’s divided in the middle?