The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
I tuned
Fear and Loathing in Virginia
Killstream Recap

August 2, 2021, Our protagonist, the Gunt, is going to start off Monday by reviling Kiwi Farms by covering himself in shit. And though Gunt and his guard view this as a win, everyone else see that the Gunt shares traits with another overweight mammal that like rolling in mud and shit.

-6:20pm PST, I find the tweet from Gunt that he's going to start the show in or around 10pm EST.
-6:43pm PST, Gunt posts on Twitter that the Killstream digital empire is being DDoS and the shit show will start soon
-7:00pm PST, Gunt get the fucking show going.
-232 viewers, 26.94 support, 1 tips
-Gunt's chat is conflicted on the subject of DCMA takedowns and if it's an Alpha move
-7:08pm PST, Gunt puts Chris-chan half brother's twitter account into chat
-7:10pm PST, The shit show starts
-426 viewers, 167.17 support, 2 tips
-Gunt is with Gaydur on the panel and opens with him bragging how he got the story of the century
-Gunt's chat is suggesting that he's weighting himself in kg and not lbs
-The conversation has moved to Gunt's digital empire being DDoS
-Back to bragging about the weekend's events with the Chris-chan saga
-Gunt is really shit at telling a story
-Gunt related that he expected Chris-chan's corpse to be brought out.
-Gunt is upset of the other livestream that was trying to take his thunder
-Bibble joins the panel and throws in his 2 cents
-Bibble talks about writting to Chris-chan, and Gunt is debating to go see him for an interview
-Warski joins the panel and stutters out his .01 cents
-The panel is recounting how amazing Gunt's ambush interview was
-Summary of the last few minutes of conversation, three men? fighting to suck Gunt's flaccid inch
-Gunt moves to picking a fight with Tipster, reason Tipster didn't pay respect to the Gunt
-Gunt talks openly about abusing the DMCA
-Apparently you can clip Gunt's shit but you have to credit the fat fuck and pay the Gunt a small fee
-Moves to bitching about DMCAing Null because Null's reupload was not transformative
-The panel moves shitting on Null because of his involvement with Chris-chan
-According to Warski, Null is using this stupidity to make the KF silver coins collector items
-Gunt is claiming Null has no morals, this is coming from a shit head who is exploiting this for his own financial gain
-The panel is projecting hard
-Gunt claims that the Chris-chan sub folder includes fan fiction of Chris-chan and his mother
-The all knowing Gunt foresaw what was going to happen
-Gunt retells the lie that Null only threw Chris-chan under the buss when it was no longer finical feasible
-7:38pm PST, 619 viewers, 235.73 support, 7.11 tips
-Panel moves to how easy it is to refund on GoFundMe
-TTS paypig brings up getting Sinatra Says on the show
-Panel pivots to shitting on Tipster's looks
-Gunt is calling Tipster fat, that is the joke
-Apparently Tipster is faking his weight loss and can't do the amazing reporting that Gunt does
-Gunt feeds the paypigs and keeps shitting all those who wouldn't bend the knee to him
-7:47pm PST, 538 viewers, 235.73 support, 12.11 tips
-The panel is still going on about how fat Tipster is
-Gunt brings on the guy who gave him the tip about Chris-chan being arrested
-TL;DL, the caller recounts the same damn story that has been told 20 times on stream
-The panel resumes shitting on Jessy? (the other guy stream the arrest)
-"I won't fuck an old lady but I'll knock an old lady down to get that footage." Gunt
-According to panel Chris-chan knows something that Null wants hidden
-Panel moves to conspiracy about KF, Null, and the dirty deeds Chris-chan knows about
-Gunt has a new enemy, GiBi on Youtube made the mistake of not bending the knee to Gunt and devoted a Youtube channel to Chris-chan
-The panel can't understand why thsi Chris-chan community isn't kissing Gunt's ass
-Gunt brings up Null's broken dick, take a drink
-Gunt losses his shit over GiBi's video Chris Chan Has Been Arrested, Says the Merge is Happening Right Now
-Gunt brings up how famous and is seething because GiBi is trying to get famous on Gunt's coattails
-8:04pm PST, 610 veiwers, 272.8 support, 19.05 tips
-The few minutes has been Gunt seething over Null and GiBi and the panel fighting over Gunt's micro penis
-Oh joy Rand has joined the panel
-Gunt pivots to his second or third engagement
-Feeding the paypigs again
-The panel goes back to GiBi video and keeps bitching about it
-The show has devolved to insulting and seething, all the while screaming every two minutes Chris-chan raped his mother
-Gunt brings up that he's got over 1000 viewers
-Gunt is seething over things that he doesn't care about, leading to the question why are you talking about it
-8:29pm PST, 611 viewers, 277.26 support, 19.05 tips
-This shit is sickening and boring. This is the last time I'm sitting though this shit.
Thanks for reading and good luck!
I tuned in around the time gunt was talking about DMCA'ing null then I tuned out shortly after that because it was boring as fuck.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2406644
Apparently x256 fucks up the video, here's x264.
First 3 or so minutes for the DMCA, threatening a lolsuit and backing off in the next sentence.

The rest is useless garbage. There's a segment of him gloating at Tipster for flagging and taking down channels where the pig oinks about "when I flag, I tell you" and brings up fucking Mundane Matt. Hopefully the full steam is uploaded to gunt.tv, with my yearly subscription, I'll have access.

Notably in the video, he mentions moralfagging, then immediately moralfags about dumb fanfic involving Chris and his mum. He doesn't know what moralfagging is. Also fiction is different to actually doing it... nah his pig brain can't comprehend that.
Generally, the moralfags don't go around calling people pedophiles with zero evidence. Generally.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2406644
Apparently x256 fucks up the video, here's x264.
First 3 or so minutes for the DMCA, threatening a lolsuit and backing off in the next sentence.

The rest is useless garbage. There's a segment of him gloating at Tipster for flagging and taking down channels where the pig oinks about "when I flag, I tell you" and brings up fucking Mundane Matt. Hopefully the full steam is uploaded to gunt.tv, with my yearly subscription, I'll have access.

Notably in the video, he mentions moralfagging, then immediately moralfags about dumb fanfic involving Chris and his mum. He doesn't know what moralfagging is. Also fiction is different to actually doing it... nah his pig brain can't comprehend that.
Except you didn't admit it for years piggy and you only did so after being caught and after we hurt your little feelings so much you felt the need to mass flag and brag to feel like you got a w when people wretched in disgust of an open flaggot, that's the only way you feel you can get one up on people is being so disgusting and putrid people are miserable looking at your malformed premie mutant piggy necneckless Easter island head abomination

Edit to add to this it's actually worse that you openly do it since it encourages this shifty behavoor

Last edited:

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
Lol 1k viewers shit again no one's buying it pig and I don't even watch your show to see you lie it's over, anyone who will ever care one way or the other about whether your viewer numbers matter have their minds made up immovably
Anyone who feels the need to say they have over 1k viewers, every night, never has 1000 viewers. Its just like people who lie about their height or dick size

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Last night Ralph devoted a good 5-10 minutes of his stream to challenging Tipster, a very out of shape content creator I hold in decently high regard, to a sanctioned MMA fight while insulting him. I tried to mirror the clip, but Ralph made that stream private on his channel before I could get to it.

When the dog-murderering revelations came out, Ralph agreed to such a fight with me, as well, but stipulated that I must have 1,000 YouTube subscriptions.

Likely nothing will come of it (Ralph has backed out of every single fight he's agreed to in the past), but I legitimately love combat sports, so in honor of his bluster and bullying towards Tipster I made a video reminding him of his promise.

Not trying to draw attention, a following, or anything: I just actually would love to have a legal, sanctioned fight with Ethan, especially since he's so eager to find an opponent lately.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last night Ralph devoted a good 5-10 minutes of his stream to challenging Tipster, a very out of shape content creator I hold in decently high regard, to a sanctioned MMA fight while insulting him. I tried to mirror the clip, but Ralph made that stream private on his channel before I could get to it.

When the dog-murderering revelations came out, Ralph agreed to such a fight with me, as well, but stipulated that I must have 1,000 YouTube subscriptions.

Likely nothing will come of it (Ralph has backed out of every single fight he's agreed to in the past), but I legitimately love combat sports, so in honor of his bluster and bullying towards Tipster I made a video reminding him of his promise.

Not trying to draw attention, a following, or anything: I just actually would love to have a legal, sanctioned fight with Ethan, especially since he's so eager to find an opponent lately.
Normal people when a kitchen chair and a yearbook is brought up, "I showed my parents the yearbook at dinner".
Gunt, "A DAWG HUNG ITSELF AND I BULLIED DAH FUCK OUT OF DAT CATHLICK JOO FOR IT AHH WAHH ITZ NAWT TROO OO LIAR JAWSH MOOON IS A PEDOH FILE".

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net

so what youre saying is we need to get about 700 more people to sub to your channel to watch you pummel little piggy ethan into the shit he is

History will repeat. This Chris Chan stuff is the new Boulderstream.

In a few years, May decides to get her shit together with an actual career and divorce the Gunt. A few months later Ralph briefly dates the slampig abortionist. Later she comes out and tells us about the experience of sitting in Ralph's car and being forced to continuously watch the footage of him stalking Chris Chan.

A month later Ralph gets with an 18 year old and has her fly out from California. A creep who claims she's in love with him streams their texts felting Ralph. In a drunken anger, Ralph leaks a sex tape.

In the corner of the room we see Ralph's Chris Chan shirt hanging on the wall directly under the wall decals of Gator, Zidan, and himself.

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
God, this continued Chris Chan shit is so pathetic. Gunt got LUCKY being near Chris Chan's area when he was arrested. If that hadn't of happened, it would've been a normal Gunt Chan irl stream. Gunt goes and does nothing, he goes and gunts around in the parking lot for half an hour, not even bothering to ask everyone standing outside if they saw this freak of nature and what room, then because he gunted around for half an hour, goes and knocks on the WRONG DOOR, specifically 210 when everyone said 206 or 209 (appears to have been 206!), gets kicked out because he gunted around for so long, then goes and gunts around by stuffing his face like he does every irl stream (weight loss!), then goes to the mall to look for chris, gunts around in the food court the entire time and is too lazy to actually go look around.

The whole thing came down to sheer luck.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
History will repeat. This Chris Chan stuff is the new Boulderstream.
it didnt really get him any clout though. socially or monetarily beyond a news station probably local with smaller budgets paying to use the footage probably once.

this continued Chris Chan shit is so pathetic.
its like his crowing about all of the panel except him owning matt or having something say except him except this time no one comes in to hear him roost about it afterwards,

edit lmfao i love ethan impotently seething at blaire, he cant do shit about her minimizing any exposure theyll give ralph AND her only response was the popular argument for free speech on youtube of short under 30 second clips with commentary being a okay. he just looks like a massive bitch hed shit on in gg about wanting paid for any of their twitter posts that got popular for anti racism or something.

Last edited:

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
Weeeeel. Let's look for Ralph:
Yes I hope the Fat Waldo moniker will take off since how stupid he dressed to get the Chris footage.
TM4lC7X.gif

This gif is called fat sex offender. It's like the internet is trying to tell us something.

DrFaggot

kiwifarms.net

Likely nothing will come of it.
Ralph is the event horizon of pussidome. Chris is more of a Chad than Ralph would ever be. Ralph will only milk views off of nonfights. If you challenge him he will back down. Just like he did with being a husband, a son, and father.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
God, this continued Chris Chan shit is so pathetic. Gunt got LUCKY being near Chris Chan's area when he was arrested. If that hadn't of happened, it would've been a normal Gunt Chan irl stream. Gunt goes and does nothing, he goes and gunts around in the parking lot for half an hour, not even bothering to ask everyone standing outside if they saw this freak of nature and what room, then because he gunted around for half an hour, goes and knocks on the WRONG DOOR, specifically 210 when everyone said 206 or 209 (appears to have been 206!), gets kicked out because he gunted around for so long, then goes and gunts around by stuffing his face like he does every irl stream (weight loss!), then goes to the mall to look for chris, gunts around in the food court the entire time and is too lazy to actually go look around.

The whole thing came down to sheer luck.
Eh I won't take it away from him. He made a good move showing up there, at the right time and hanging around in Seeing anything happened.
Which makes it all the more embarrassing that all he got was some footage from across the parking lot, on top of a hill, shouting stuff that would have been barely audible from where the cops were standing, because he minced around the parking lot for hours and got kicked off the property.

Were he a real journalist like the title said, he would know he has a limited period of time on the hotel property, not too look nervous and incredibly conspicuous as to not shorten that time, pay attention to your valuable information source which was the chat, and to have a backup plan if your possible career saving scoop has a setback. Like sending another person who wasn't kicked off the property

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Remember how Ethan repeatedly whined about being called "alt-right" on his show tonight? Well, as it turns out, there was an interesting edit made to his Wikipedia page a few days ago (yellow = text removed, blue = text added):

View attachment 2410973
View attachment 2410974
View attachment 2410975
View attachment 2410976
View attachment 2410977
View attachment 2410978
View attachment 2410979

Revision / https://archive.md/oHeUt

Clean it up.

This edit has since been classified as vandalism and reverted in its entirety.
We don't deserve you. I hope you take a good long bath or fap or whatever you're into.

ScrappyLobsterchu

kiwifarms.net
Fear and Loathing in Virginia
Killstream Recap

August 2, 2021, Our protagonist, the Gunt, is going to start off Monday by reviling Kiwi Farms by covering himself in shit. And though Gunt and his guard view this as a win, everyone else see that the Gunt shares traits with another overweight mammal that like rolling in mud and shit.

-6:20pm PST, I find the tweet from Gunt that he's going to start the show in or around 10pm EST.
-6:43pm PST, Gunt posts on Twitter that the Killstream digital empire is being DDoS and the shit show will start soon
-7:00pm PST, Gunt get the fucking show going.
-232 viewers, 26.94 support, 1 tips
-Gunt's chat is conflicted on the subject of DCMA takedowns and if it's an Alpha move
-7:08pm PST, Gunt puts Chris-chan half brother's twitter account into chat
-7:10pm PST, The shit show starts
-426 viewers, 167.17 support, 2 tips
-Gunt is with Gaydur on the panel and opens with him bragging how he got the story of the century
-Gunt's chat is suggesting that he's weighting himself in kg and not lbs
-The conversation has moved to Gunt's digital empire being DDoS
-Back to bragging about the weekend's events with the Chris-chan saga
-Gunt is really shit at telling a story
-Gunt related that he expected Chris-chan's corpse to be brought out.
-Gunt is upset of the other livestream that was trying to take his thunder
-Bibble joins the panel and throws in his 2 cents
-Bibble talks about writting to Chris-chan, and Gunt is debating to go see him for an interview
-Warski joins the panel and stutters out his .01 cents
-The panel is recounting how amazing Gunt's ambush interview was
-Summary of the last few minutes of conversation, three men? fighting to suck Gunt's flaccid inch
-Gunt moves to picking a fight with Tipster, reason Tipster didn't pay respect to the Gunt
-Gunt talks openly about abusing the DMCA
-Apparently you can clip Gunt's shit but you have to credit the fat fuck and pay the Gunt a small fee
-Moves to bitching about DMCAing Null because Null's reupload was not transformative
-The panel moves shitting on Null because of his involvement with Chris-chan
-According to Warski, Null is using this stupidity to make the KF silver coins collector items
-Gunt is claiming Null has no morals, this is coming from a shit head who is exploiting this for his own financial gain
-The panel is projecting hard
-Gunt claims that the Chris-chan sub folder includes fan fiction of Chris-chan and his mother
-The all knowing Gunt foresaw what was going to happen
-Gunt retells the lie that Null only threw Chris-chan under the buss when it was no longer finical feasible
-7:38pm PST, 619 viewers, 235.73 support, 7.11 tips
-Panel moves to how easy it is to refund on GoFundMe
-TTS paypig brings up getting Sinatra Says on the show
-Panel pivots to shitting on Tipster's looks
-Gunt is calling Tipster fat, that is the joke
-Apparently Tipster is faking his weight loss and can't do the amazing reporting that Gunt does
-Gunt feeds the paypigs and keeps shitting all those who wouldn't bend the knee to him
-7:47pm PST, 538 viewers, 235.73 support, 12.11 tips
-The panel is still going on about how fat Tipster is
-Gunt brings on the guy who gave him the tip about Chris-chan being arrested
-TL;DL, the caller recounts the same damn story that has been told 20 times on stream
-The panel resumes shitting on Jessy? (the other guy stream the arrest)
-"I won't fuck an old lady but I'll knock an old lady down to get that footage." Gunt
-According to panel Chris-chan knows something that Null wants hidden
-Panel moves to conspiracy about KF, Null, and the dirty deeds Chris-chan knows about
-Gunt has a new enemy, GiBi on Youtube made the mistake of not bending the knee to Gunt and devoted a Youtube channel to Chris-chan
-The panel can't understand why thsi Chris-chan community isn't kissing Gunt's ass
-Gunt brings up Null's broken dick, take a drink
-Gunt losses his shit over GiBi's video Chris Chan Has Been Arrested, Says the Merge is Happening Right Now
-Gunt brings up how famous and is seething because GiBi is trying to get famous on Gunt's coattails
-8:04pm PST, 610 veiwers, 272.8 support, 19.05 tips
-The few minutes has been Gunt seething over Null and GiBi and the panel fighting over Gunt's micro penis
-Oh joy Rand has joined the panel
-Gunt pivots to his second or third engagement
-Feeding the paypigs again
-The panel goes back to GiBi video and keeps bitching about it
-The show has devolved to insulting and seething, all the while screaming every two minutes Chris-chan raped his mother
-Gunt brings up that he's got over 1000 viewers
-Gunt is seething over things that he doesn't care about, leading to the question why are you talking about it
-8:29pm PST, 611 viewers, 277.26 support, 19.05 tips
-This shit is sickening and boring. This is the last time I'm sitting though this shit.
Thanks for reading and good luck!
Ralph seething about GiBi is so fucking weird. The whole Chris sphere is not his domain and he most of those people don't know who he is. But Ethan has to shove his fingers into everyone's ass so I guess it's not surprising.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Ralph seething about GiBi is so fucking weird. The whole Chris sphere is not his domain and he most of those people don't know who he is. But Ethan has to shove his fingers into everyone's ass so I guess it's not surprising.
It's only because GiBi isn't kissing his ring. He's Ethan Ralph. He's done so many things, he can't even begin to list his wins.