The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• DDoS is active again.

A Logging Company

kiwifarms.net
I hope this event is livestreamed to witness "Speaker" Ethan Ralph give an actual speech.. I wonder if they are bringing Ralph on to purposefully sink this political movement like what Sargon did for UKIP. In fact since Sargon was known as "The Rape Man" in mainstream news, will Ralph be known as "The Scat Man"?
I would be very surprised if Ralph didn't get May or even Gator to film or stream this.

Ethanol Ralph

Armed Gunt Patrol
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2415408
Any West Virginia kiwis care to attend? I'm sure the speech will be absolutely riveting, and maybe Gator might even show up. Also, I am not at all surprised that a Congressional candidate who is a fan of Ethan Ralph doesn't know the difference between a state capital and a State Capitol (hint: one is a city and the other is a building).
How did you find this?

RichardRApe

Pedophiles Hate Me - Learn My 1 Simple Trick
kiwifarms.net
Any West Virginia kiwis care to attend? I'm sure the speech will be absolutely riveting, and maybe Gator might even show up. Also, I am not at all surprised that a Congressional candidate who is a fan of Ethan Ralph doesn't know the difference between a state capital and a State Capitol (hint: one is a city and the other is a building).
I like how Ralph let his mom die alone and neglected because he was too proud to get the vax.
ralphjack_brown.png"Sorry Momma, muh hero Alex Jones said the vax is the Mark of the Beast! Christ is King, eat a fucking call you an uber, how 'bout dat?"

Also @MeltyTW is right he looks like a potato.
Potato_vaccine.jpg

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I hope this event is livestreamed to witness "Speaker" Ethan Ralph give an actual speech.. I wonder if they are bringing Ralph on to purposefully sink this political movement like what Sargon did for UKIP. In fact since Sargon was known as "The Rape Man" in mainstream news, will Ralph be known as "The Scat Man"?

I like how Ralph let his mom die alone and neglected because he was too proud to get the vax.
View attachment 2416185"Sorry Momma, muh hero Alex Jones said the vax is the Mark of the Beast! Christ is King, eat a fucking call you an uber, how 'bout dat?"

Also @MeltyTW is right he looks like a potato.
View attachment 2416276
It wasn't even hero worship or even pandering for money it was literally just impotent spite for a politician who'll never know ralph let her die to spite him

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
Michael Sisco
Manlet: :agree:
Podcaster: :agree:
Failed eceleb: :agree:
Fired from his former job for bringing a homosexual zoomer in a church*: :agree:
Gunted: soon

5de986cb8ec14.image.jpg

* BETTENDORF — It turns out that Nick Fuentes, a far right-wing speaker who sparked controversy at a Monday Quad Cities GOP rally, was invited by a staffer of one of the speakers. The staffer has since been fired.
The Dispatch-Argus of East Moline reported Thursday night that Fuentes was invited, without the knowledge of the other speakers, church or organizers, by Michael Sisco. Sisco, until Tuesday, had been a coordinator for former U.S. Rep. Bobby Schilling (R-Rock Island). Shilling had been one of the speakers at what was called an “immigration forum” by organizers.
link | archive

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
I watched Ralph tonight and he had like 70 people...maybe in chat at peak chatting and then all of a sudden towards the end it seemed like there were about 17 people. real fast. so when i say peak chat there were allegedly 700+ viewers on odysee. and when it dipped at the end it said 300 viewers and it went from 17 people chatting to still during the outro no one typing. just 300 people watching during outro songs. 2 people talking. weird. 300 viewers end of stream though. smh.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
I watched Ralph tonight and he had like 70 people...maybe in chat at peak chatting and then all of a sudden towards the end it seemed like there were about 17 people. real fast. so when i say peak chat there were allegedly 700+ viewers on odysee. and when it dipped at the end it said 300 viewers and it went from 17 people chatting to still during the outro no one typing. just 300 people watching during outro songs. 2 people talking. weird. 300 viewers end of stream though. smh.
Interesting. When senator hitla was botting Ralph it was for 300 viewers.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
Oh I hope he walks on stage wearing shorts and a T-Shirt. His twin gunt halves just poking out from the bottom. I randomly thought of that song hang low.

Do your gunt hang low?
Do it wobble to da flow?
Is it pale in the light?
Is it purple, is it gross?
Could you throw it over ya shoulder?
If ya hot, it make ya bloat?
Do your gunt hang low?