The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For anyone who hasn't heard, Guntylockes is gonna do a "24 hour trovo hate stream" where he gets all the other wignats that got kicked off it on.
If it's AF people, the stream will resemble a taco store in Mexico city.
Peak Aryan genetics, groypers.

Last edited:

Cucktry Roads

GUNT is a four letter word
kiwifarms.net
24 hour DeadAirapalosa starts at either 8:30/9:30 pm est tomorrow (so an hour later from that)

List of people
aaa3.PNG

aaa31.PNG

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

me: anime podcast you: uk low income housing proje
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why post the possibles list? Half the names aren't confirmed. To get listeners to watch by throwing out a bunch of popular streamers or to shame the streamers into going on the show?

the ones that aren’t confirmed are probably people ralph dmed out of nowhere that haven’t responded.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
24 hour DeadAirapalosa starts at either 8:30/9:30 pm est tomorrow (so an hour later from that)

List of people
View attachment 2564266
View attachment 2564277
Truly a bad day for Trovo and Tencent Holdings as a company. Surely their $50 billion+ worth and over 100,000 employees will be greatly affected by this assembly of intellectuals and highly sought after content creators.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net

List of people
View attachment 2564266
View attachment 2564277
Wow, what an unimpressive list of trash tier Z celebs. Top of the list is fucking Fuentes, the only one more of a midget than Ralph himself, and then backing that up is the glowiest of glowies Baked fucking Alaska himself. I'm going to guess that fucking Dick is just going to ghost as early as possible like he did with Vegas and the rest is just literally whos to us.