The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
You think so? I always found Larry "The Green River Killer" Ridgeway to be insufferable most of the time. Perhaps I'm missing something but his guntguarding is dumb as fuck but I don't know much about the man admittedly.
When Gary Leon "Larry" Ridgeway is in his element he's one of the funniest (imo) people with a microphone around. He has to censor himself or walk on eggshells so much on Ralph's show that any performance I've heard of his on the Killstream sounds stunted and weird.

A big part of Larry's appeal is he always finds new and exciting ways to tell you how much he hates Groids, Stoop Hooters, and various other types of niggers. And if he joked with Ralph the way he and his cohosts/guests all do with one another Ralph would lose his mind.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
When Gary Leon "Larry" Ridgeway is in his element he's one of the funniest (imo) people with a microphone around. He has to censor himself or walk on eggshells so much on Ralph's show that any performance I've heard of his on the Killstream sounds stunted and weird.

A big part of Larry's appeal is he always finds new and exciting ways to tell you how much he hates Groids, Stoop Hooters, and various other types of niggers. And if he joked with Ralph the way he and his cohosts/guests all do with one another Ralph would lose his mind.
I guess I just tuned it all out over the muted screams from the strangled prostitutes in his truck. His worldview is certainly odd in terms of what he finds permissible because he was non-stop congratulating Ralph for knocking up a barely 18 BPD woman and abandoning her. This is the future of the white race these idiots think.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His worldview is certainly odd in terms of what he finds permissible because he was non-stop congratulating Ralph for knocking up a barely 18 BPD woman and abandoning her.
they think more white kids = better even when said white kids exist only so the parents can leech welfare. i’m sure approving of wiggers making more xanders is a great decision to help the huwhite race

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
Stereotypical yes, but it's a far better choice than a Mustang for the Ralphamale.

Changing subjects a bit, why was there no Killstream last night? Any reason given or did he just f*** it off?
perhaps without his favourite chat here , he saw no point in it either. 😞
Ralph normally doesn't stream on the weekends.

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net

100% agreed he has great chemistry with his frequent cohosts he invites on his show / when he appears on Third Rail or LEZ. His bit/banter about 200 year old beer, 40 year old scotch and Guinness being shit beer is gold (from the Titanic HateHouse episode). Even though I do like to have a Guinness on tap.
I guess I just tuned it all out over the muted screams from the strangled prostitutes in his truck. His worldview is certainly odd in terms of what he finds permissible because he was non-stop congratulating Ralph for knocking up a barely 18 BPD woman and abandoning her. This is the future of the white race these idiots think.
Pretty sure it's Dingo who streams from his truck. Not Larry since Larry is almost always drinking when he streams. and unlike Rand and dingo, Larry at least sounds like a functioning member of society.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I have solved the mystifying bifurcated Gunt question.
Does anyone remember Alex Jones' comment about "water turning the frogs gay?" I know, nobody knows about gay frogs.

American tap water contains atrazine, a herbicide, which supposedly affects the reproduction organs of amphibians [1]. The lead researcher is Tyrone Hayes, a based Black science man. It's said his research was never independently verified or reproduced, but this is obviously White supremacy and racism in science [2]. Oh and almost all of these detractor studies were funded by Syngenta [3], which you guessed it, an agricultural giant that produces pesticides and herbicides. There's a conspiracy against based Tyrone science man. Let's see, the biggest producer of atrazine which was found to allegedly turn frogs into trannies funded almost every study that's trying to say atrazine doesn't troon out frogs, despite the chemical being banned by various nations already.

Now aside from tap water, where else can we find atrazine? [4]
Atrazine is a herbicide of the triazine class. It is used to prevent pre-emergence broadleaf weeds in crops such as maize (corn) and sugarcane and on turf, such as golf courses and residential lawns. Atrazine's primary manufacturer is Syngenta and it is one of the most widely used herbicides in the United States and Australian agriculture.
So the only scientific conclusion is the vast amount of atrazine in tap water and the multiple corn harvests is causing Ralph's gunt to morph into a pair of breasts.

With accordance to the academic standards of this board, here are the sources.
[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

Solved. Mail my Nobel Prize to the following address: 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I think it’s just simple gravity. The apron of fat has no muscle or connective tissue holding it up, so the sides are bound to droop and affect bifurcation. Imagine how much he hates himself every time he sees his gunt, every time he has to try to hide it with clothing, every time he has to lift it up and place it on Meigh’s back. Imagine the smell. Hope he gets Monsistat in bulk from Costco for the constant yeast infections.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
Apparently Rand asked Ralph if he could call in to argue with some bald soyboy named Galaxy Jesus, but it couldn't happen because the next guest had to come on. What happened to him not going on cozy anymore?
It really didn't take long for Rand to come crawling back:
1641974348185.png
Tweet | Archive

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
It really didn't take long for Rand to come crawling back:
View attachment 2880464
Tweet | Archive
Rand is not a man at all. Even after Ralph said "I wouldn't mind if your wife shoot you in the face", called his wife a fat bitch, or when Ralph threaten to release a recording of Rand crying about his wife's miscarriage.
Rand is willing to ignore everything that has been said towards his wife. This is the lowest form of a man. Get down on your knees and slurp up the gunt crease, Rand.