The Killstream / Chillstream / Tequila Sunrise / Peaceful Sunset Productions. - Posts pertaining to Ethan Ralph's shows go here

Killstream Kleanup Krew

kiwifarms.net
Whoa a caller called that trans reporter a homo and Ralph sperged out and said, you know where you are. Ralph has said faggot, queer, homo and told other men to suck his dick, 10x a day for last year but now you can't call someone a homo. Sell out much???
Caller: "This tranny is gay."

Ralph: "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WE CANT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT HERE YOU FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF. ODYSEE LETS ME DO WHATEVER AND THEYRE NICE TO HOST US YOU FUCKING SPERG!"

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
Caller: "This tranny is gay."

Ralph: "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKER FUCKING DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT WE CANT SAY SHIT LIKE THAT HERE YOU FAGGOT GO KILL YOURSELF. ODYSEE LETS ME DO WHATEVER AND THEYRE NICE TO HOST US YOU FUCKING SPERG!"
Please tell me this is a direct quote. Video archive with time stamp would be most useful for future spergout montages.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whoa a caller called that trans reporter a homo and Ralph sperged out and said, you know where you are. Ralph has said faggot, queer, homo and told other men to suck his dick, 10x a day for last year but now you can't call someone a homo. Sell out much???
probably worries about the youtube restream being taken down. but it’s weird he’d be mad at that when he discusses covid conspiracies on stream all the time which would probably get you taken off youtube a lot faster

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
lol he also literally just hosted a debate on why the white man was actually incredibly based during slavery and didnt rape any slaves (all consensual from chads seducing them i guess) and how we needed to displace and reduce nonwhite immigrants and citizens to maintain an ethnostate with the usual nods to jewish conspiracies from mark collet of all people, ralph i think youre well past any censor threshold lol.

i dont get this selective rules cucking either have a non right wing safe stream or stfu when your faggot ass wants to say faggot but someone whos not you wants to say gay.

edit hell come to think of it that yt restream isnt you right ralph? so actually you should be thanking anyone including yt itself that flags that copyright violating content, i mean you really hated when ppp fair used your patreon content so someone just claiming to be your true and honest content and fucking being a little thief and getting fat off of it must really burn you up.

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
Does odysee even care about the faggot word? I thought they were like crypto bro lolbertarians.
Lolbertarians are just leftists who want to do more drugs and pay less taxes. When it comes to racism they’re just as insane as the left with their “I just want gay married trannies next door with full auto machine guns and a marijuana field” mindset.

Opticana

hello fellow goyim
kiwifarms.net
Christ is Kang:
IMG_20220113_181006.jpg

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
I was watching a lot of Sunrise Productions videos and I kept seeing the Ralph kicking up into the logo.

View attachment 2883930

Can someone provide me some context here. What is Ralph trying to do? What sort of look is he going for?
Ralph, Meigh, and some faggot name Gorgoth, stopped by a café in Phoenix for lunch after they attended an America First rally. Some donator dared Ralph to kick as high as he can, which resulted in Ralph looking goofy.
I believe this is the same stream where Ralph also flagged down Sam Losco for stream sniping on YT.

Mundane Ralph

Ade won
kiwifarms.net
Ralph, Meigh, and some faggot name Gorgoth, stopped by a café in Phoenix for lunch after they attended an America First rally. Some donator dared Ralph to kick as high as he can, which resulted in Ralph looking goofy.
I believe this is the same stream where Ralph also flagged down Sam Losco for stream sniping on YT.
Correct. Also either immediately before or after the kick he arm wrestled Meigh and lost.