The king requests a audience with Trent

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The king sits on his throne. He has been deep in work. A black man approaches. “Your grace?” The black man says. “Yes?” The king says in a questioning manner. “I would like to know, why do you enjoy the anus of a man named Trent so much?” Black man asks. “Well, it all started back in 2014. The very first time I slammed my penis into the anus of Trent. Allow me to tell you the story. In 2014, I was searching for the most sexual person. I was using my telescope to look at the landscape and search for sexual people. And I don’t want the world to see me, because I don’t think that they would understand. If everything’s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. That’s how I felt when I saw Trent with my telescope. His anus protruded outwards and was big and had girth. I ordered my men into the room. “Yes your majesty?” My faithful knights said. “I need you to find me this man and bring him to me at once!

Trent is driving down the highway. Listening to some tunes on his radio. He notices a police car pull up behind him. The lights and sirens go off. Trent pulls over to the side of the road. The cop gets out and approaches Trent’s window. “License and registration.” Trent hands the cop his license and regristration. “Is there a reason you pulled me over for officer?” Trent asks. “Your car matches a vehicle we have been looking for. Sir please step out of the car.” The cop says. Trent gets out. “What is the meaning of this?” Trent says. “Sir put your hands behind your back your under arrest.” The cop says. Then grabs Trent. Trent pulls away a little the cop quickly pulls out his taser and tasers Trent. “Ahhhhh” Trent screams and the cops handcuffs him. “Why am I under arrest??” Trent screams. “Sir you have a warrant out for your arrest.” The cop says and shoves Trent into the back of the cop car then gets in. “A warrant for what?” Trent asks confused. “For having hella anus” the cop responds. “I’m going to jail for having hella anus???” Trent asks. “Oh, I’m not taking you to jail. I’m taking you directly to the king” The cop says.

Trent is brought before the king. “Hello...” Trent says. The king looks at Trent with a stern look on his face. The king leaps off the thrones and sprints towards Trent, tackling him to the ground. The king then slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus. “Wow! That is pleasure!” The king screams.

The king then demands that all of his men have sex with the anus of Trent. The king passes a new law, called the sexualize of Trent anus law. It is a law where men who don’t ejaculate must now have sex with the anusbof Trent so that pleasure may be achieved.

“But my king, I am not homosexual. Why must I have sex with the anus of a man named Trent?” A man says. “You must have sex with the anus of a man named Trent because I am your king and I have demanded it!” The king screams. “No! I will not!” The man screams. The king pulls out his sword. Several of the kings guards all aim their fully automatic machines guns at the man. “You will have sex with the anus of a man named Trent this instant, or you shall lose your life.” The king says. The man simply shrugs his shoulders, pulls down his trousers, and then slams his penis into the anus of a man named Trent. “Oh wow! You were right my king! The anus of a man named Trent does provide pleasure!” The man says and then quickly ejaculates. The king pulls a pistol out of the holster of one of his guards and shots the man directly in the forehead. “That is for your defiance. Men should obey me the first time they are asked.” The king says

“And after that day in 2014 and forward men have constantly been having sex with the anus of a man named Trent. The king demands it.” The king says to a black man. “Wow. That’s a hella interesting story.” The black man says, then quickly slams His penis into the anus of a man named Trent. Ejaculate.

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The king leaps off the thrones and sprints towards Trent, tackling him to the ground. The king then slams his penis directly into Trent’s anus. “Wow! That is pleasure!” The king screams.
:story:
I both love and hate you @Shiversblood

Edit: just noticed the Goo Goo Dolls reference

Last edited:

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It never was.

8KTtscB.jpg

Okkervils

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Shiversblood Was Trent losing his kids is what made him snap, or if he was always taking cocks in his anus. Were his kids the last thing keeping his grip on heterosexuality?

I was also wondering this. Did Trent always know his anus was so special? What made him decide to allow men to take part in his anus? Was there a breaking point or did he just feel it deep in his soul from the moment he realized he had an anus? Thank-you for your work, @Shiversblood.

Vorhtbame

The prettiest zombie-slayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought the title was "The king requests an audience with treant," and was looking forward to a story about how Aragorn tried to figure out how to contact Treebeard but encountered wacky mishaps along the way.

Boy, was I in for a surprise.