The Kiwi Farms Fourth Annual Secret Santa *CLOSED*

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Grand Number of Pounds

Sonichu fan
kiwifarms.net
Name - Grand Number of Pounds or GNOP

Likes - foreign languages, sci fi, comic books, classic literature, guns, knives, classic rock, classical music (Beethoven, Mozart, Bach, Chopin & Handel), funny lolcows, open-minded people, Chinese, Indian and Mexican food, most animals

Dislikes
- SJW's, ADF, Marjan, know-it-alls, bigots

Fun facts
- I used to work at an amusement park (no, it's not as fun as it sounds), I play trombone and I'm learning Spanish

Receive a 3D printable gift
- no

Can you be a X-Mas spirit bot 9000
- no

Last edited:

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
Name - faggotlord aka crazybitch aka pyschosexual dudebro aka Dork Of Ages

Likes - Vidya, vidya music, vidya stories, vidya. Persona 3/4 (I am casual tho I did play 1/2 for a bit. Also played SMT Nocture and Digital Devil Saga too), Fallout (3 is more my alley most of the time), Danganronpa (only played 1 tho), Phoenix Wright (right now on Justice For All), Metal Arms: GiTS (that was the shit), Grand Theft Auto (played all at one point or another, but I only bothered to complete IV and V). There are probably more stuff that I am forgetting, oh well.
Some anime at the side, though right now I only remember watching So Ra No Wo To, something called Zvezda, Lain, Death Parade and Madoka for now.
I like music (folk and indie-ish stuff like Beltaine or Jose Gonzalez are pretty nice to hear.), reading about business, economics and marketing theories (though I would totally suck at explaining stuff), talking with people online, playing, watching and reading zombie stuff like The Walking Dead. Other TV shows I like are Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul... and disaster documentaries on History Channel (they are my guilty pleasure), snacks like Doritos and Monster (i am a lazy nerd). Oh, and lolcows. Especially SJW Carrercows ones like Brianna Wu. If somehow this isn't enough info, you can take a look at my post history.

Dislikes - Tumblr SJWs, overreaction over trivial matters, unfunny autists, autistic infightings.

Fun facts - I am currently learning how to make a visual novel, specifically messing around with Ren'Py. I might make one for this Secret Santa! Though I can't do art, so no anime moe style for you. Sorry. Writing might be a little awkward since... well I am not a writer, haha. Oh yeah, I speak Portuguese I guess. Olá.

Receive a 3D printable gift - As long as it's not a 3D sex dick from the White House, sure. But seriously, no.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000 - No.

admiral

Мир не прост
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: admiral

Likes: Classic Rock, Vivaldi, Tchaikovsky, Russian Literature, Renaissance literature, Keats, War Poetry, Marvel Comics, Anything by Neil Gaiman, Hellenistic sculpture, Ancient History, hot guys, Shakespearian tragedy, lolcows, FPS games, The western European Countryside, adorable fuzzy animals, bland food and Newcastle Brown Ale.

Dislikes: tumblr, unfunny lolcows, Ancient Greek Language, Algebra, ADF, Ironing and whiskey.

Fun Fact About Me: I am actually quite short, and I do indeed dye my hair. My favourite thing to do when I'm ill is watch David Attenborough's wildlife documentaries.

Receive a 3D Printable gift?: No

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No

Enjoy your spaghetti

Pastamaniac
kiwifarms.net
Name: Ja'mie

Likes: Cats, memes, Starbucks, Hello Kitty, Pittsburgh sports teams (Pirates, Steelers, Penguins), Calvin and Hobbes, The Smiths

Dislikes: People that clap at the end of movies, doing dishes, snow, SJWs, bigots, stupidity, self

Fun Fact About Me: Budd Dwyer was a family friend. I used to sit on his lap and call him "Uncle Buddy".

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Can I get back to you later?

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
List updated, because I am a lazy shit. Anyways, if I missed your name let me know, sign ups end next Friday

KingCasio

:ratcock:
kiwifarms.net
Name: King Casio

Likes: Music of almost any kind, Ralph Bakshi, cooking recipes, good conversation, playing guitar/piano/bass/harmonica/drums, beat poetry, shortwave radio, the works of Michael Crichton, VSTs, shoe strings, Doom, rain, fog, and Troma movies.

Dislikes: Lazy people, SJWs, and anime. FUCK YOU WEEABOOS.

Fun Facts About Me:

1. I'm an indie musician.
  2. I like eating blocks of paraffin wax when stressed out.
  3. I'm a big stickler about fonts.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No

Last edited:

meatslab

Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: meatslab

CATS!!!, dinosaurs, Jurassic Park, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (esp Killer Queen & Kira, Polnareff, and Gyro), Pokemon (esp Nidoking and Garbador), TF2, hot pink leopard print, general spooky scary things, silly fanfiction, lolcows (esp Pixyteri and CWC)

Dislikes:
minions, seeing animals in distress, cars, rednecks

Fun fact about me:
I broke 4 bones before the age of 6

Receive a printable 3D gift?:
Nope :c

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRITBOT 9000?:
Sure!

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Name: meatslab

CATS!!!, dinosaurs, Jurassic Park, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (esp Killer Queen & Kira, Polnareff, and Gyro), Pokemon (esp Nidoking and Garbador), TF2, hot pink leopard print, general spooky scary things, silly fanfiction, lolcows (esp Pixyteri and CWC)

Dislikes:
minions, seeing animals in distress, cars, rednecks

Fun fact about me:
I broke 4 bones before the age of 6

Receive a printable 3D gift?:
Nope :c

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRITBOT 9000?:
Sure!
Added.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Flowers for Sonichu

Likes: Vidya, my favorite lolcows are ADF, Deagle Nation (RIP), taxman, mylarballoonfan, cooldudeclem, Kengle/Watermelon (the bebop and rocksteady to chris' shredder), and Alex Chiu... substance abuse, dungeon and dragons/World of Darkness/Shadowrun RPGs, baseball, punk rock (the cool stuff from the 80s not fallout boy), RPGs in general, burritos and burgers, threads where TrippinKahlua is the OP, trailer park boys.

Dislikes: dudebros, country music, Taiwanese bosses, Heineken and Corona beers, tim and eric show, using italics, bolding, and underlining in posts, trollshielding, minecraft, NOT BEING RESPECTED, bugged mechanics, and ween trolling

Fun Fact About Me: My great great grandfather was a confederate spy

Receive a 3D Printable gift?: Sorry :(

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: Double sorry :(

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Randall Fragg
Likes: Vidya games (Fallout, Xcom, Civilization, Postal 2, Mass Effect, ect), Lolcows (ADF, Deagle Nation, Chris, Assigned Male, Strykerwolf, ect), TRPGs, metal, history (especially modern history), post-apocalyptic fiction, science fiction, paranormal junk (it's not real, but it's fun), animals.
Dislikes: Autism, SJWs, powerleveling, rap, anime, math, Nick Bates.
Can I Recive a 3D Printed Gift: sadly, no. I think that would cause too many questions.
Can I be a XMAS SAVIOR: Sadly, no, I'm already swamped with stuff.

John Daker

That's Amore!
kiwifarms.net
Name: My name is John Daker.
Likes: Music (rock, metal, psychadelic), art (abstract is my favorite, but anything is cool), terrible movies, horror anything, King of the Hill, lolcows obviously (faves are cwc, adf, Shaner (no judge plz), Aaron McCluske, and Brad Watson), shitposting, dank memes, wrestling
Dislikes: Boring hipster shit, ultra-sjw's, religious fundamentalists, children and any of the dumb shit that pertains to them, bronies
Fun fact about me: I had a dream that I was by Adf's house, but then I realized I must be dreaming because he's a hobo and can't afford a house, so I gave myself superpowers and killed all the dream NPC's.
Can I Recive a 3D Printed Gift:No

Can I be a XMAS SAVIOR:No

Last edited:

Sigyn

kiwifarms.net
So we're nearing the end of sign ups, and if anyone is gonna back out, its probably best to do it now before @Surtur hands out assignments. If anyone wants to back out or has changed their minds about participating, please contact either Surtur, @Bones @Trickie before any decisions are made.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Name: Dr. Research

Likes: Norway/ Norwegian, reading, psychology, research, Silent Hill, Sims 1 & 3, being sarcastic, the occult (Astrology, tarot cards), planners and organizational supplies, Type O Negative, cats, rats, crows

Dislikes: whiners, SJWs, organized religion, math, driving

Fun Fact About Me: I hate taking classes that require labs.

Can you be a X-MAS SPIRIT BOT 9000?: No ****

***PS; I know I might be too late but if so, I can be a BOT.