The Kpop thread. - LEGGO

Witch Basil

reported for mass traitoring
kiwifarms.net
Neither are extremely new releases, but pretty nice to listen to.

We banned all autism and lolcows from Kpop many years ago. All that remains are well behaved and sensible fans.
:optimistic:
That said, has anybody made a thread on tumblr user kpopmeetsblackwomen yet? They're like one of the bigger gold mines of delusional autism in the international kpop fandom.

• Agree
Reactions: heathercho

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Lucky you/me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBdVXkSdhwU

I'm still processing this single but the album is pretty rad
Necroing this thread, because whilst I really like DNA as a typical BTS song, I thought Go Go was fucking awful.

The lyrics are terrible and BIG HIT should be ashamed.

Also, what do you think of the upcoming mega idol shows, like Mix9 etc? I personally think it will be an autism cavalcade.

OtterParty

I shall crush your skull like a clam on my tummy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
my favorite kpop music videos look like they were inspired by watching lady gaga while on acid and its amazing

• Informative

Yellow Yam Scam

delicate shim cheong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necroing this thread, because whilst I really like DNA as a typical BTS song, I thought Go Go was fucking awful.

The lyrics are terrible and BIG HIT should be ashamed.

Also, what do you think of the upcoming mega idol shows, like Mix9 etc? I personally think it will be an autism cavalcade.
The lyrics are terrible, but I think it's kind of a fun little mid-tempo joint. The choreo is cute.

When The Unit was announced, I told myself that it looked kind of dumb and exploitative so I'd be ignoring it, but here we are a few months later and I'm pretty hyped for it.

It definitely has a high autism potential. I watch these shows almost exclusively for the autism that results on message boards so that's a plus for me, but there are a few groups that I stan involved here (Girl's Day and Sonamoo specifically) that seem like they're gonna do well...so yeah, basically I'll be watching this one despite the fact that I know I shouldn't.

• Informative

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
The lyrics are terrible, but I think it's kind of a fun little mid-tempo joint. The choreo is cute.

When The Unit was announced, I told myself that it looked kind of dumb and exploitative so I'd be ignoring it, but here we are a few months later and I'm pretty hyped for it.

It definitely has a high autism potential. I watch these shows almost exclusively for the autism that results on message boards so that's a plus for me, but there are a few groups that I stan involved here (Girl's Day and Sonamoo specifically) that seem like they're gonna do well...so yeah, basically I'll be watching this one despite the fact that I know I shouldn't.
It will be interesting to see how it works, especially The Unit, just because of the sheer numbers involved. There are some groups in there that I'd love to see do well, ala Nu'est.

Mix9 I'm only interested in for Vromance. I'd like to see their profile lifted a bit. But we'll see.

It's a shame most of these groups have to go on shows like this but such is the oversaturated industry.

Question is - will you stan Minah's sister Lina on The Unit? Wanna.B are confirmed. She's rather cute.

KPOP comments and forums will be on fire if someone does something vaguely "problematic", I cant wait :story:.

Witch Basil

kiwifarms.net
Isn't there already an autistic shitstorm quietly brewing away because of the MAMA nominations?

Yellow Yam Scam

delicate shim cheong
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It will be interesting to see how it works, especially The Unit, just because of the sheer numbers involved. There are some groups in there that I'd love to see do well, ala Nu'est.

Mix9 I'm only interested in for Vromance. I'd like to see their profile lifted a bit. But we'll see.

It's a shame most of these groups have to go on shows like this but such is the oversaturated industry.

Question is - will you stan Minah's sister Lina on The Unit? Wanna.B are confirmed. She's rather cute.

KPOP comments and forums will be on fire if someone does something vaguely "problematic", I cant wait :story:.
I didn't even know VRomance was on Mix9...I don't know if that's my fault or if it's a result of how these shows don't seem to promote themselves as well as they should. I don't know a lot about them, but the Mamamoo connection is intriguing. I really don't want to watch Mix9 because there's really just not enough hours in the day to keep up with so many shows, but I'm sort of tempted now.

Re: Lina, I'll be rooting for her just based on being in Wanna.B. I thought their song Hands Up was incredibly underrated. I'm sure whatever post The Unit comeback they do will be pretty successful though.

Some nice aesthetics for everyone to enjoy today:

• Agree

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even know VRomance was on Mix9...I don't know if that's my fault or if it's a result of how these shows don't seem to promote themselves as well as they should. I don't know a lot about them, but the Mamamoo connection is intriguing. I really don't want to watch Mix9 because there's really just not enough hours in the day to keep up with so many shows, but I'm sort of tempted now.

Re: Lina, I'll be rooting for her just based on being in Wanna.B. I thought their song Hands Up was incredibly underrated. I'm sure whatever post The Unit comeback they do will be pretty successful though.

Some nice aesthetics for everyone to enjoy today:
The only reason I knew about Vromance being on Mix9 was because they did a VLive and mentioned it. I don't think their subbers do all their VLive, so I don't think the info has really got out. At least their company hasn't reported it.
I hope Lina does well, she was so cute with Minah on Happy Together.

Perfect and timely.

:optimistic:
That said, has anybody made a thread on tumblr user kpopmeetsblackwomen yet? They're like one of the bigger gold mines of delusional autism in the international kpop fandom.
Black Kpop Twitter and their cronies need a thread. In fact Kpop Fans need a thread. Both International exceptional individuals and Korean ones.

• Agree
Reactions: Witch Basil

Witch Basil

kiwifarms.net
Black Kpop Twitter and their cronies need a thread. In fact Kpop Fans need a thread. Both International exceptional individuals and Korean ones.
Throw the exceptional anti-fans and the anti-fan fans as well as the SJWs who find everything about kpop inherently problematic into the mix and we've got a party.

• Agree

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
Throw the exceptional anti-fans and the anti-fan fans as well as the SJWs who find everything about kpop inherently problematic into the mix and we've got a party.
Hell yes, even the whole SJW is invading knetz comments too. I try not to read shit on Naver and Pann anymore. It's too autistic.

Dunno if it counts, but I like K-hiphop very much.

Ok so the last isnt strictly korean but its Seungri from Big Bang's label so it counts as something.

• Informative
Reactions: DrainRedRain
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino