The Kpop thread. - LEGGO

Zamzz

kewl cat
kiwifarms.net

Sullis visual is just mesmerizing, I love it, her and Krystal were the prettiest out of all the f(x) members imo. I was surprised to hear that she got bullied for her height and her
body shape, shes slender and proportionate and she is not even freakishly tall or anything, she got measured on one of those korean talkshows at 169.8 cm (5'7 in retard units).

sulli.jpg

Either way, RIP. She's in a better place now.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Powder Puff Gorl

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
I really love the early 10's style "box" MV's, I know they got a lot of flack after a while but it really is such a distinctive kpop look. 2011-13 was a great span of time just on the music side of things as well, too bad these groups weren't able to endure but the songs sure do.

Newer song that I just heard this week, I fucking love it

Last edited:

Powder Puff Gorl

kiwifarms.net
I'm thankful that male groups have a government-mandated "you're not relevant anymore" button in the form of pretend-fighting Norks for two years. Not that it has stopped Lee SooMan from trying to prop up SuJu well past their sell by date.
As long as he can milk those Elfs, he's gonna do it. Although that might change now that Heechul is dating Momo; so far he's not getting the Sungmin treatment but he eventually might and that could be the final nail in the Suju coffin since it's 3/4 closed already, and I say this as a SuJu fan.

So is kpop now in 5th gen, or is it still in 4th gen? I can't keep it straight.

#zzz

kiwifarms.net
I really love the early 10's style "box" MV's, I know they got a lot of flack after a while but it really is such a distinctive kpop look. 2011-13 was a great span of time just on the music side of things as well, too bad these groups weren't able to endure but the songs sure do.
There are a lot of fairly unknown groups that produce some good songs, Dreamnote, Nature, Elris. These are ones I thought would've been hits, but i never hear people mention them. I wonder how much company influence has over if a song is successful or not.

• Winner
Reactions: Kataomoi00

L'Homme de la Lune

Janitors are jew-cum garglers.
kiwifarms.net
Y'all niggers saw ITZY's Lia struggling with her weight the past year? She got to a "Mr. Skeltal" skinny level at some point in December/January lol.

Sherlock Holmes

kiwifarms.net
Y'all niggas saw ITZY's Lia struggling with her weight the past year? She got to a "Mr. Skeltal" skinny level at some point in December/January lol.
Pics? I feel like she's skinny, but I honestly never noticed if she's constantly losing weight or something. Hopefully, she thickens up a little and their label isn't forcing her to eat unhealthily

Kataomoi00

Your Token Optimist
kiwifarms.net

Not a huge standout for a song produced by Sweetune, but Spica deserved better and I’m glad that Boa and Bohyung are back :)

Tags
None