The Kyrstle Era -

Eric's_Lisp

Rain and petals eavesdrop....I used the wrong word
kiwifarms.net
Please forgive me, but I came across the fat land whale known to mankind as Amberlynn Reid during the tail end of the Destiny Era/early Becky Era. I went back and saw most of her videos with Destiny, and in my opinion, Destiny was the best thing to happen to fatso besides her YouTube channel. I was wondering if anyone remembers the Krsytle Era? It seems like Dumbo's Mom has a certain type; tomboyish, odd-bodied, Chris Griffin-esque, autism spectrum-like. In the pictures I have seen of Krystle, she seemed to buck that trend. Krystle actually looked like a female. Shockingly, Hamber didn't get her fat while she was with her like she did with Necky and somewhat with Destiny.

I was also wondering if our gorl was still pretty arrogant, narcissistic, and quick to lash out during the Krystle Era? Was her fame level high enough for her to be able to afford that kind of behavior? I know nowadays she gets on with no neck and starts hilariously dressing down the haydurs because she's a "spicy" kinda gorl.

Just wondering for all of the old timers out there that have been following her since the beginning.

Attachments

Eric's_Lisp

kiwifarms.net
I have always wondered how much of an influence Krystle's parents had on the end of the relationship, they must be thanking their lucky stars that they are free of Amber.
Oh yeah, Krystle and Blubberella lived with Krystle's parents in Virginia, I believe. Wasn't it at Krystle's house where our gorl lost the 89 elbees that she loves to brag about because the parents restricted her diet?

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, Krystle and Blubberella lived with Krystle's parents in Virginia, I believe. Wasn't it at Krystle's house where our gorl lost the 89 elbees that she loves to brag about because the parents restricted her diet?
Her diet wasn't as restricted as people think, it was just not as excessive. She was still eating lots of junk food and candy, but because she wasn't buying the food, it wasn't as much as she eats now.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Please forgive me, but I came across the fat land whale known to mankind as Amberlynn Reid during the tail end of the Destiny Era/early Becky Era. I went back and saw most of her videos with Destiny, and in my opinion, Destiny was the best thing to happen to fatso besides her YouTube channel. I was wondering if anyone remembers the Krsytle Era? It seems like Dumbo's Mom has a certain type; tomboyish, odd-bodied, Chris Griffin-esque, autism spectrum-like. In the pictures I have seen of Krystle, she seemed to buck that trend. Krystle actually looked like a female. Shockingly, Hamber didn't get her fat while she was with her like she did with Necky and somewhat with Destiny.

I was also wondering if our gorl was still pretty arrogant, narcissistic, and quick to lash out during the Krystle Era? Was her fame level high enough for her to be able to afford that kind of behavior? I know nowadays she gets on with no neck and starts hilariously dressing down the haydurs because she's a "spicy" kinda gorl.

Just wondering for all of the old timers out there that have been following her since the beginning.
I'm curious how much time you spent actually lurking this sub-forum. My guess is not a whole lot.

Optavia Sales Rep

kiwifarms.net
The Krystal era was before my time, but short version is AL wasn't as outwardly nasty and manipulative during her relationship with Krystal. General opinion is that she was a total rotten bitch to previous partner Casey though.

I think she was still with Casey here....View attachment 747706
Case in point, she was shopping for a new gf/caretaker when shit started going south with Casey and Casey's mother. Even got Krystal to send her gifts and cash while still dating Casey.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wasn't around for that era, but I do remember speculation that kyrstle was borderline exceptional and amber was more or less looking after her & that is why her parents approved and gave them both allowances and shit. Imagine being so dumb that amberlynn reid was supposed to be in charge of you.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Krystle is legit on the spectrum and was pretty hefty in her own right. She, however, lost weight and managed to keep it off. Krystle also dumped Big Al's ass, which panicked Big Al because she would have been perfectly happy sucking off that family's teat forever. Especially because they paid her a huge allowance merely for existing. It was the best and most cushy situation Al's ever been in.

Luckily for Big Al, there was a handy sped online who swallowed the bait and also happened to be the love of Al's life because she was available, so off to Florida Big Al went......

Al seemed nicer and more soft spoken in the Krystle era but that's only because that's how Krystle is and Al absorbes the personality of whomever she's with---but she's always been a lying, manipulative, thundercunt.

Eric's_Lisp

kiwifarms.net
The Krystal era was before my time, but short version is AL wasn't as outwardly nasty and manipulative during her relationship with Krystal. General opinion is that she was a total rotten bitch to previous partner Casey though.

Case in point, she was shopping for a new gf/caretaker when shit started going south with Casey and Casey's mother. Even got Krystal to send her gifts and cash while still dating Casey.

From all that I have seen and read, she did Kasey and Kasey's mother so fuckin dirty.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Krystle is legit on the spectrum and was pretty hefty in her own right. She, however, lost weight and managed to keep it off. Krystle also dumped Big Al's ass, which panicked Big Al because she would have been perfectly happy sucking off that family's teat forever.
I wonder if part of the reason Krystle dumped her was because Amber started putting the weight back on and Krystle was afraid if she stayed with her she'd put weight back on too.

Eric's_Lisp

kiwifarms.net
Krystle is legit on the spectrum and was pretty hefty in her own right. She, however, lost weight and managed to keep it off. Krystle also dumped Big Al's ass, which panicked Big Al because she would have been perfectly happy sucking off that family's teat forever. Especially because they paid her a huge allowance merely for existing. It was the best and most cushy situation Al's ever been in.

Luckily for Big Al, there was a handy sped online who swallowed the bait and also happened to be the love of Al's life because she was available, so off to Florida Big Al went......

Al seemed nicer and more soft spoken in the Krystle era but that's only because that's how Krystle is and Al absorbes the personality of whomever she's with---but she's always been a lying, manipulative, thundercunt.
Didn't she also meet Becky online???

I can't believe Krystle's parents gave that fat bitch money just merely for inhaling oxygen. That's crazy that Hamber was much more laid-back and chill during the Krystle Era.

She absorbs the personality of whomsoever she is with? Details, please!! I always thought her and Thumby were polar opposites when it came to personality.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
She did indeed meet the Thumb online. That is Al's MO. The lie there is that Thumby saw one of Big Al's vids and was worried Al might kill herself.....when actually Thumby saw Density getting lots of crappy gifts and wanted in on it so sent Al a disgustingly thirsty message...and thusly Big Al found the true love of her life (cause Thumby was the only one available) and dropped her massive ass on the fag shanty in short order.

K era- sweet, quiet, shy
D era--shrieking, obnoxious, juvenile, bows in hair, tongue on chins
B era- dark, depressed, moody fuckwit

I know the thread is massive but it really is required reading if you wanna know all the details. It's all in the thread and it avoids rehashing things over and over again...

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Dude, lurk the threads. I really don't mean to be rude but to start a thread just to ask your own personal questions, most of which can be found in the General Discussion thread, is not the best etiquette for this sub-forum. There's even a search bar up at the top of every page that could have answered probably all of your questions.

You spent 24 hours lurking? Did you time yourself? kidding. If you need to ask if Amber met Becky online, you shouldn't be starting threads.

I wonder if part of the reason Krystle dumped her was because Amber started putting the weight back on and Krystle was afraid if she stayed with her she'd put weight back on too.
That happens all the time in relationships. One person improves their life and the other won't. I could see Krystle kicking Big AL to the curb, for being a lazy fat ass. :optimistic:

Reactions: Eric's_Lisp

Chía P.

kiwifarms.net
Especially because they paid her a huge allowance merely for existing.
I really don't think that allowance was given to her directly, to me it was more like another one of Amber's appropriations, like when she used to say "this is my dog" (Krystle's dog), "I have a playroom" and so on. Of course that everything Krystle had was also hers by default and she believed she had rights over it.

I also like to think the parents were a big influence on their daughter when she broke up with Amber. Seems logical that if you have an only child who is also... Special that you overprotect to the point of financially support her freeloader girlfriend, you wouldn't be blind to the problem of having that monster so close.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino