• "Oh my god, what is this horrible website? ... It's like a nightmare."
  1. We have wrought ourselves into a new era under a new host. If you experience tech issues, let me know.

The Last Jedi - Tumblr strikes backIt's nothing like Empire... like.... at all, we promise

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by CowReserach Inc., Jul 23, 2017.

1. So it's safe, generic, corporate trash that gets by on constantly referencing far superior material. Imagine my shock.

• Feels Feels x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    A Useless Fish

A Useless Fish A Fish with literally no value, whatsoever.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Watch it, you'll put someone's eye out with that much sarcasm.

kiwifarms.net
  3. My god, I hope it's Kennedy's.

• Sieger Sieger x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    A Useless Fish

kiwifarms.net
  4. Turns out it's not a Han Solo movie, guys:

Edit: for the record, this guy loathed The Last Jedi.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Chester Rigby

Chester Rigby Eventually relevant. Trust me.

kiwifarms.net
  5. could you summarize the video please? does your intro imply han solo is ignored in his own damn movie?

kiwifarms.net
  6. He says it's a Chewie movie.

• Informative  x 4
    • Agree  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Optimistic  x 1
    CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    scorptatious

scorptatious What The Hell Am I Anyway?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Are you fucking kidding me!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--....

WHY. FUCKING WHY. Did these assholes not learn a goddamn thing? You DONT EVER force an agenda down your audiences throat, especially when it contradicts prior canon.

I hope all of the people making these kind of decisions die in a car fire.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Hahaha Lando is a robo fucker!

• Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Kurosaki Ichigo

Kurosaki Ichigo Dead furry

kiwifarms.net
  9. uVP2JyYEJtYVdRUbPf.gif

Uhhhh I might be missing the context even after watching that clip, but what's this "everything" he's talking about, anyway? Like in-universe, what are the rumors? Was it even remotely hinted at in-universe about his sexuality or lack thereof?

It's HuffPost being HuffPost, so I'm taking it with a grain of salt as-is until then. Especially with this part:
    Screen shot 2018-05-17 at 2.00.37 PM.png

No shit, sherlock.

• Informative Informative x 6
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya "A SOOWEESIDE JUMP OFF THE BEEELDING"

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    SuperSheep

SuperSheep 75 Points of Flying Fluffy Damage

kiwifarms.net
  10. What does that even fucking mean?

• Feels Feels x 1
    A Useless Fish

kiwifarms.net
  11. Nothing, it's just pandering.

...I'll see myself out.

• Sieger Sieger x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    Kari Kamiya

Kari Kamiya "A SOOWEESIDE JUMP OFF THE BEEELDING"

kiwifarms.net
  12. Basically, when a man, a woman, an effeminate droid, and a 7-foot tall hairy alien came to Cloud City, Lando wouldn't mind having sex with any of them if they were up for it.

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    SuperSheep

kiwifarms.net
  13. Well, given the whole aliens and such it might actually have more meaning in the Star Wars universe than here. Here it’s just a genderspecial way of saying bisexual.

• Feels Feels x 3
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi it just goes on and on and on and on...

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's basically sexual, romantic or emotional attraction towards people regardless of their sex or gender identity

oops, ninja-ed

Army Burger

Army Burger Special K & Awex

kiwifarms.net
  15. So, he's a raging bisexual? How'd they work that into movie that kids are supposed to see?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    A Useless Fish

kiwifarms.net
  16. I get green alien girls and sexbots, but fucking GELFs and shit?

CWCissey

CWCissey Charming Man
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. As long as he's not having sex with anyone, he should be fine making flirty dialog towards Han, Chewie, or the female droid.

Though I question how well this is going to do in China. A semi-prominent black dude with an atypical sexual orientation? That's going to ruffle some feathers.

• Agree Agree x 6
    SuperSheep

kiwifarms.net
  18. I like this new age of writing in which you can write something, have absolutely no evidence of it at all be in your writing, have your writing actively contradict your progressive point and say 'Oh yeah, Lando totally fucked dudes in the ass. Now I know there is absolutely nothing in the movie or novels or anything I wrote ever to support this point, but trust me."

You may as well say Lando was a pedophile or that his favorite color was fuschia. There's no point to saying any of it, there absolutely no reference or even hint of it, the only reason you say it is to gain progressive points. We see how well that worked out with JK Rowling where her audience instantly turned on her the moment she contradicted herself for money.

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 5
    Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.