The Last of Us: Part 2 - This thread has been double-DMCA’d by Sony Interactive Entertainment

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
He had a daughter which implies he's not a virgin so that can't be right
See, Druckman is an amazing writer and tlou2 is about cycles. Before the original game, Joel beat a lesbian couple to death with a golf club and stole their baby. Now, it's only fitting that a muscular maam beats him to death and steals his baby, but Abby is based enough to know she has to end the cycle so she also beats his surrogate baby to death.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
That game's redeeming factor was the '90s nostalgia and the lived-in feel of the house. Its biggest appeal was that messy living room with the big CRT and VHS tapes labeled in permanent marker. Upstairs, the woke sister's SNES carts were scattered all over the place instead of organized. It reminded me of childhood. The attention to detail in how people never put anything back was nice.
It especially worked for me because I had an aunt and uncle that lived in an old house that was rumored to be haunted in which that I would play SNES games with my cousins in exactly the year 1995.

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
It especially worked for me because I had an aunt and uncle that lived in an old house that was rumored to be haunted in which that I would play SNES games with my cousins in exactly the year 1995.
Similar here—memories of playing the consoles with cousins, dead of night in middle of nowhere, rural antebellum South ruins, the glow of the radioactive CRT screen illuminating us. Something creeps through those woods and swamps that makes you wonder, I'd be the first to tell you.

It would have been fine if they released Gone Home as just a house full of stuff for you to rediscover and play with. Alas, the story they expect you to buy is Heavenly Creatures without the murder.

lmao, oy veyy

View attachment 1309394

Comments turned off this time.
Why even bother turning off comments now? Wrongthink? Spoilers? Spoilers are beyond out of their hands now. In fact, turning off comments is them saying nothing that got leaked is getting edited.

Last edited:

BrokenWokenBespoken

kiwifarms.net
Similar here—memories of playing the consoles with cousins, dead of night in middle of nowhere, rural antebellum South ruins, the glow of the radioactive CRT screen illuminating us. Something creeps through those woods and swamps that makes you wonder, I'd be the first to tell you.

It would have been fine if they released Gone Home as just a house full of stuff for you to rediscover and play with. Alas, the story they expect you to buy is Heavenly Creatures without the murder.

Why even bother turning off comments now? Wrongthink? Spoilers? Spoilers are beyond out of their hands now. In fact, turning off comments is them saying nothing that got leaked is getting edited.
Pretty much every Sony tranny dicksucker is turning off comments seeing how they will keep getting mocked by people. They are not letting another Ghostbusters happen

Richard29

kiwifarms.net
Pretty much every Sony tranny dicksucker is turning off comments seeing how they will keep getting mocked by people. They are not letting another Ghostbusters happen
Its mostly sad for me because i worshipped Playstation since PS1 and PS2 days. I thought they were the shit back then! Just could never go wrong. I had no idea about the whole "We wanna be the movie video game company rather than cool video games on a console" PS3 was the downfall in my view, but i think it really got shit late in PS4 era with the censorship stuff.

Its mainly also why i just sold Ps4 and i am waiting for Xbox Series X. Atleast Xbox tries to appeal to games and not movies.

Moist Nugget

kiwifarms.net
Its mostly sad for me because i worshipped Playstation since PS1 and PS2 days. I thought they were the shit back then! Just could never go wrong. I had no idea about the whole "We wanna be the movie video game company rather than cool video games on a console" PS3 was the downfall in my view, but i think it really got shit late in PS4 era with the censorship stuff.
I was also all about Playstation from PS1 and PS2. I was sooo hyped for PS3, but couldn't afford one right away. I also didn't feel like buying one until the next real Gran Turismo came out for it. Well, that took so long that by the time it did come out I was over console and was PC gaming instead. Also, they took out Linux support, backwards compatibility. Then when PS4 came out I saw it at my friend's house and didn't like all the BS. Ads and shit on your home screen. The new gran turismos sucked. No reason to play console anymore for me.

Reactions: Dork Of Ages

OmnipotentStupidity

Bleeding Money at Breakneck Speeds
kiwifarms.net
So remember how I was talking about Sony begging to get Jason Rubin and Andy Gavin back, on their hands and knees, to come back for a Naughty Dog project? Well take this with a massive grain of salt because it's 4chan, but given around 3 years ago, the voice actor for Jak came back to help Naughty Dog with an undisclosed project and the next thing Naughty Dog was set to be working on after TLoU2 was an "undisclosed third-person sci-fi/adventure game" for a third party, there may be some smidgen of truth behind this.

1590083979895.png

1590084017057.png

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net

QuokkaCaptain

The happiest of all the marsupials
kiwifarms.net

"Heavenly Creatures without the murder"

...So, a super-obsessive and unhealthy relationship between two girls that resulted in them shutting out all other emotional connections and becoming deeply, dangerously entrenched in a fantasy world that they eventually ended up projecting onto reality?

I've never played Gone Home, but if the lesbian relationship in the game shares any significant commonalities to the relationship between Juliet Hulme and Pauline Parker, it would be fucked up for the devs to portray it as healthy, romantic, or positive. Even if the murder hadn't happened those girls were waaaaay too codependent on one another.

Tags
None