The Last of Us: Part 2 - Kill them all, Ellie. Kill them all.

Ruin

Big tiddy Nazi GF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm cringing my head straight off my body every time this cuck tweets something like "You're not supposed to have fun with the violence you're supposed to appreciate it as an allegory for the metaphysical approximation of hate and intolerance in contemporary society!"

Hipsters were a mistake.

Baldur's Gait

Huh, you're a queer fellow!
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely don't care about games having a larger societal message on purpose, so long as the game/Dev isn't bashing me over the head with it constantly and shoehorning it in at every opportunity. For example, the Metal Gear series developer, Hideo Kojima walked a thin line with this but managed to stay on the side of "gameplay comes first", generally keeping most of his preaching about governmental corruption and the military complex till after you've completed the game.
People complain about the abundance of cutscenes and political wanking in Metal Gear, but the difference is those scenes are also entirely skippable. Plus the gameplay itself can be enough to carry the experience if you choose to ignore the story. What does The Last of Us have if you ignore the story? A bog standard third person stealth-action game with occasional shooting. And even then, the story is omnipresent during gameplay with the ingame conversations with Ellie and the painfully slow walking scenes, and you can be damn well sure they're going to continue that trend with Part 2.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
No matter how much bullshit you observe over Stinky Lesbian's left shoulder, it will never be as emotionally affective as the baby Metroid's sacrifice in Super Metroid, and that was over 20 years ago.

Naughty Dog will not and can not manage with dozens of pages of shitty scripted scenes what a handful of Japanese guys accomplished with narry a word spoke by the protagonist. A strong, female protagonist, no less.

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"...we don't use the word 'fun.' We say 'pretentious,' and it might seem like a minor distinction, but it’s an important one for us."

i feel bad for fans of tlou
The thing is a lot of the good employees of Naughty Dog were let go. Including the female director of Uncharted which was why the last one had 'woke' shit in it. She also worked on TLOU. These faggot hipsters love this whole shit and ruined the company. I'm not joking when I say they fired everyone who didn't fit their morality. TLOU 2 is going to be the first game without all the decent people. We shall see if it sucks or not

Alto

Space Doggity
kiwifarms.net
I really liked The Last of Us Part 1. There was an aesthetic to its scenes that I find hits close to home even if the gameplay isn't really the best. I hate that it had to be the next target in the line of fire to woke pandering shit but it doesn't surprise me. Naughty Dog will just add its name to the countless other companies that chose to give themselves up to needless politics just to quiet the baying of the tumblr-hounds.

SiccDicc

Ratatatatatatatatatat!
kiwifarms.net
The thing is a lot of the good employees of Naughty Dog were let go. Including the female director of Uncharted which was why the last one had 'woke' shit in it. She also worked on TLOU. These faggot hipsters love this whole shit and ruined the company. I'm not joking when I say they fired everyone who didn't fit their morality. TLOU 2 is going to be the first game without all the decent people. We shall see if it sucks or not
What they did to Amy Hennig should be a fucking war crime.

Answer

kiwifarms.net
I'm excited for this game because I'm a sucker for abandoned places and urban exploration, and TLOU1 had some really nice, detailed environments. The first section beyond the Boston wall, the entirety of Bill's town, the flooded street before the hotel, the hotel foyer, that suburb right after the sewer, and Salt Lake City in particular were pure kino for me.

I don't really care much about the lesbian thing, I just want my Urbex Simulator 2.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino