The Last of Us: Part 2 - This thread has been double-DMCA’d by Sony Interactive Entertainment

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd post this here because with the news that Sony is basically placing more importance on review scores than anything else, it's semi-pertinent.

This is the kind of nonsense that results in shit like like TLOU2 and the TLOU1 Remaster Remake. "Oh, the game doesn't play itself, doesn't have enough bareback sex scenes, and [insert absolutely insane diatribe about politics here], 0/10!" Whoever at Sony decided satisfying these cretins was to be priority #1 needs to be launched directly into the sun, fucking hell.

View attachment 2128720
Nichegamer gave TLOU2 a 3/10 and Gemetsu gave it a 4. I'm guessing they only care about big mainstream American reviews?

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd post this here because with the news that Sony is basically placing more importance on review scores than anything else, it's semi-pertinent.

This is the kind of nonsense that results in shit like like TLOU2 and the TLOU1 Remaster Remake. "Oh, the game doesn't play itself, doesn't have enough bareback sex scenes, and [insert absolutely insane diatribe about politics here], 0/10!" Whoever at Sony decided satisfying these cretins was to be priority #1 needs to be launched directly into the sun, fucking hell.

View attachment 2128720
Wait when did game reviews get back their integrity and trust in the first place?

We're going on 30 years of knowing this shit is fixed to hell.

The Fresh Maker

kiwifarms.net
Behold, the logic of the average Last Of Us 2 fan.

1619729590285.png

1619729552480.png

Miller

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2128720
Nichegamer gave TLOU2 a 3/10 and Gemetsu gave it a 4. I'm guessing they only care about big mainstream American reviews?
The reviews only matter for the bonus the devs will receive if the game has a big Metacritic score. Sony doesn't give a shit about what the gamers want. The gamejournos are the middlemen, they share the same politics, the same social agenda, they tell them what games to make, what type of aesthetic (ugly women "yes", beautiful women "yikes, not a good look"). They're all part of the same clique.
No one knows about Nichegamer, the rare time the website is mentioned is when there are allegations of plagiarism.

Faggitory

Like Purgatory, but for Fags.
kiwifarms.net
Update, the bitch who wrote that dumb shit ragequit :story:
I'll believe that when I see her resignation letter. Besides, she's leaving the AAA industry...just like all the people who actually play games said "fuck the AAA industry"? She's just going to step over the line and see a bunch of people she hates going "I know, AAA games suck nowadays!"

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That middle one? Yeah, the tall mommy vampire? She's a fucking villain and antagonist.

Literally "one of these things is not like the others".
What's really weird is that Resident Evil Village has two straight white male protagonists in Ethan Winters and Chris Redfield so they had plenty to bitch about but they ignored that and misidentified the villain as the protagonist.

SiccDicc

The Defenestrator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's really weird is that Resident Evil Village has two straight white male protagonists in Ethan Winters and Chris Redfield so they had plenty to bitch about but they ignored that and misidentified the villain as the protagonist.
Makes you think why they might have done that.

John Merston

the return and dislike
kiwifarms.net

Makes you think why they might have done that.
Maybe they assumed she was the main character because of the metric fuckton of fan art made of her.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Equally as dumb for them as the reason I was thinking of.

Which was they identify with the mommy vampire that is a literal monster.
I also noticed they have Commander Shepherd on there as a generic white female protagonist when Shepherd has no canon race/gender it's up to the player.

Obviously Kotaku does not actually play gaemes.

Secret Asshole

Expert in things that never, ever happened
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also noticed they have Commander Shepherd on there as a generic white female protagonist when Shepherd has no canon race/gender it's up to the player.

Obviously Kotaku does not actually play gaemes.
Its pretty obvious they don't play games. One is an antagonist, not a playable character. Another can be designed to whoever you want to be, not even having a 'canon' appearance until the third game, Returnal is a very very recent, AA game that resembles Risk of Rain 2.

What they have in common is that one is very recent and a journo favorite, another is super popular on Twitter for the thirst generated and another is...I don't even know why they put fem shep on as she's formerly beloved but Mass Effect is basically a shit stain franchise right now.

Its very clear they're running out of money and shit to print out so they're quite desperate and have to display their complete incompetence.
Lmao they're mad because dimitrescu, the vampire lady, gets more love than Abby. Abby would've been less hated if joel and ellie wasn't in her story, but she still get hate nonetheless.
Abby is an ugly troon designed by a fucking retard. Literally any female character is better.

Faggitory

Like Purgatory, but for Fags.
kiwifarms.net
Kotaku does it again. Does this mean they're gonna turn on Abbysaurus now? She's straight and white, after all.

View attachment 2131787

It really is strange to see something like this. Femshep literally is a blankslate, Bioware LITEARALLY said "hmm, a generic white character isn't enough. lets let the player create the character", so Kotaku says "your generic white character isn't progressive enough!"? They really do not play games over at Kotaku.