The Magniloquence of Christian Weston Chandler

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ford Johnes

kiwifarms.net
Christ-ian said:
"I name is not Ian... Brandon... Something!" will always be just about the funniest thing I've ever heard.
651ykx.gif

From the same video:

I am Christian Weston Chandler, so get it through your damn fucking skull and call me a real name that have god has been given to me, and the bear at Regency Square Shopping center, during 1989, you damn mocking bastard!

There's something strangely awesome about accidentally replacing the word "by" with "have."

Prowldent

kiwifarms.net
"My Tomgirl and Tomboy acquaintances, I feel it is time I introduce myself better. I am more than just a Tomgirl. I am the high-functioning autistic person who was heavily emotionally damaged, artistic inspiration lost with paranoia, deception, blackmail and plain hurtful words from those bottom-feeding Trolls. I am the hand-drawing original creator of Sonichu, Rosechu and the city of Cwcville, Virginia, USA.

I am Christian Weston Chandler of Ruckersville, VA."

"I am Not the disgruntled, mean or perverted person they have mislabeled of me; I am only a normal, heterosexual, good natured, high-functioning autistic Tomgirl, and I want to be treated like a normal person."

:stupid:

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
From the more recent Jackie emails -- it's like he's speaking Simlish:

"Now I understand to withhold the beyond like feelings during pre-in-person meet communications."

Translation: These days, I avoid telling people I love them until I've met them.

Midnight Kissy Bull

kiwifarms.net
NobleGreyHorse said:

"Now I understand to withhold the beyond like feelings during pre-in-person meet communications."

Translation: These days, I avoid telling people I love them until I've met them.

Hubble herbi.

nyelva

I'M EATING CHIPS
kiwifarms.net
NobleGreyHorse said:

Holy shit, it's not often that I can't immediately parse Chris-speak but wow. Hubble herbi, indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.