The Mandela effect and the Old world

Do you believe a "Crisis " happened at that the Earth we are on now is not our original?

• Yes

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 53.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 20 30.3%

• Total voters

Mikeula

kiwifarms.net
I feel the Mandela effect is part proof of the fact that we had a real "Crisis on infinite earths" happen. There was an old earth where some how everything was destroyed and the Earth we are on now was remade. that is why so many people feel "wrong" and like something is off, because it is! The Mandela effect and the inconsistencies in physics , the fact many brilliant people think we are in a simulation, quantum mechanics making no sense all point to this. It is why so may people have the vague feeling of unease. Because this world was made in a hurry so there are certain mistakes. I do not know all the details. But I can remember a former life and many other can too. I do not have all the answers but I feel if we all "compare notes" we can figure out what happened to our real Earth, Earth Prime.
The gods first drive mad those they would destroy, I think that some people we think crazy are actually more effected by the change. This world is a shadow of what it once was and is corrupt.

ATM

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was born in what I like to call the Namco timeline but at some point I got transferred to the Bandai Namco timeline which is very similar but a bit more rubbish and there's WAY more dlc than I remember. So in summary I agree 100% that it's a real thing and we should focus on going back or merging the dimensions or whatever.

Paralethal

kiwifarms.net
How are questions about the viability of quantum physics real, like conduct a basic double-slit photon experiment, nigga.

Last edited:

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
I was born in what I like to call the Namco timeline but at some point I got transferred to the Bandai Namco timeline which is very similar but a bit more rubbish and there's WAY more dlc than I remember. So in summary I agree 100% that it's a real thing and we should focus on going back or merging the dimensions or whatever.
So this timeline is the Capcom timeline? Wouldn't that be worse as far as dlc goes?

Soylent Green

I'm people!
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait guys, we can't forget how the Fredrick Meijer timeline merged with the Fred Meyer timeline.

ToroidalBoat

wat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mandela effect is bullshit and has more mundane explanations.

Like the bears thing mentioned earlier: some didn't pay attention to the "stain" at the end so their minds filled in the gap with the more common "stein." When the mistake was seen, some came up with the crazy explanation of "I remember it differently so OTHER REALITIES."

Then again, I think the notion of alternate timelines is stupid to begin with. Why would an entire new universe with over a trillion trillion stars be created every time something happens, with the only initial difference being that one thing?

Last edited:

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about the Mandela effect, some of that is clearly just people remembering thing wrong.

But on the other hand I have always had a feeling that something fundamentally changed about the world after 2007, even though I can't place my finger on what exactly.

The Curmudgeon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's just people's faded memories. It happens. However, I also thought it was Berenstein and not Berenstain. Looks like I have faded memories too!